Methyl at end of dbol boosted enan cycle

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This cycle is not mine (although i godamn wish it was). Ive got a friend who got me into aas in the first place who is doing his first injection cycle of test E. heres the breakdown

weeks 1-10: test E 500mg/week
weeks 1-4: dbol 30mgs ed
anti e: a dex .05mg ed

nolva chlomid pct

the question at hand is whether he should run some oral winny at the end of the cycle to solidify some gains. if he followed the typical 4 week off guidline he could only run winny for the last two weeks. worth it? comments welcome

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No winny for me but maybe some Superdrol for weeks 9-12. That should give some good dry gains right at the end and keep em going while the test tapers before he starts PCT. I would use it at the end of the cycle I am on but I am trying to be nice to my liver & lypids right now. :)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
so your saying that running the superdrol for the last 3 weeks after his last test E shot would not result in excessive additional shutdown of naturual test?

i'm running a similar cycle in two weeks and starting it with SD but am curious about ending with SD as well:)

please elaborate on this ending with a methyl/oral thing and how much harder it makes PCT please!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so your saying that running the superdrol for the last 3 weeks after his last test E shot would not result in excessive additional shutdown of naturual test?

i'm running a similar cycle in two weeks and starting it with SD but am curious about ending with SD as well:)

please elaborate on this ending with a methyl/oral thing and how much harder it makes PCT please!
no the dbol starts the same day as the first enan shot and the winny would be used for the last 2 or 3 weeks of the cycle, so also at the same time as the enan.

Beelz why not worth the trouble? not worth the dopkick to the face of the liver?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

No, 2 weeks after last shot but you'r not gonna get shut down anymore than the test is gonna do ya. If you want a really nice pct use HCG while on.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Orals upregulate corticosteroid receptors, thus making PCT less effective. IMHO orals should be kept to the beginning of the cycle. Using them at the end, primes you towards catabolism while approaching PCT.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it looks like people dont seem to like the idea of running an oral at the end of a cycle. i was under the impression it was a good idea especially during a bloated enan cycle to run a good winny/primo finisher. Ill keep the pct difficulties in mind, my bud was on the fence with this ill give him the heads up. he doesnt have hcg so pct wont jumpstart him that quick no need to slam his hpta more than needed

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey what would be best to run at the end of a cycle, compound that is more androgenic or anabolic? Not in terms of looks but in terms of keeping gains and ease of PCT. I read somewhere about this but i cant remember or find it.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey what would be best to run at the end of a cycle, compound that is more androgenic or anabolic? Not in terms of looks but in terms of keeping gains and ease of post cycle therapy. I read somewhere about this but i cant remember or find it.
dead thread alert!

i suspect this cycle has come and gone!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dead thread alert!

i suspect this cycle has come and gone!
well i brought it back or at least im trying ;]

I just want to know because i read somewhere before which oral is best to avoid at the end of a cycle, andro or anabolic ones.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Androgenic or something that doesn't aromatize much. Estrogen increases SHBG production, where androgens down regulate it. You don't want excessive SHBG doing into PCT. There are studies on here that back all this up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait, i asked which is best and which to avoid so are you saying androgens are better at the end, a little confused.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
wait, i asked which is best and which to avoid so are you saying androgens are better at the end, a little confused.
Avoid things that aromatize. Can't really say anabolic or androgenic truly. You could easily say androgenic, but Anavar is much more anabolic than androgenic. Samething with Superdrol. Just avoid estrogen since it upregulates SHBG, which binds up what little testosterone you will have in your body.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. much props.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aspire210 again.