Halodrol - Bad Batch?

rls29

Awards
Last week, I searched around and found someone who still had Halodrol in stock, so I ordered a few boxes and thought the order went through fine. The store then e-mailed me 3 or 4 days later and said it would be 4 weeks before it ships. When I questioned the delay I got this response.

"Hello,
Gaspari made one last production run before being sort of forced to
discontinue the product. The last run came out bad so they had to go
back to the pill supplier and request another batch, hence the delay."

Has anyone else heard anything about this or is this BS?

Thanks

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Havent heard anything but perhaps the one that got tested and contained DMT came from this batch. After reading the article Gaspari could have tested and realized it was contaminated. Just speculating though.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like B.S.. My understanding is that after the Washington Post article Gaspari asked retailers to stop selling it and send back what they had. The Post article criticized Gaspari for discontinuing the product but still having it on the retailer's shelves.

It doesn't seem likely that Gaspari would import more of the product...to do the very thing his "recall" was designed to stop.

By the way, if you live in Phoenix I can tell you of a retail store that still had two boxes on the shelf yesterday.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could it be because of the DMT content in the pills?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DMT is a designer steroid,Pheraplex is pure DMT.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
DMT is a designer steroid,Pheraplex is pure DMT.
Now this may sound pretty amature but has DMT been put into the category of a schedule 3 drug? Basically has the FDA recognized this compound yet; and has it been determined by the FDA or other authorities that PP is pure DMT?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Now this may sound pretty amature but has DMT been put into the category of a schedule 3 drug? Basically has the FDA recognized this compound yet; and has it been determined by the FDA or other authorities that PP is pure DMT?
i hope not. i love PP as though it was a brother...