Blood pressure up and worried a bit need it downfast

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking t3 @ 75 to 100 mcg a day, Albuterol 4mg 2 to 3 times a day and eating 10 tren pellets a day for 3 weeks. I did realize this would elevate bp to some degree. Over the past few days I have noticed flushing in my face and chest, headaches , maybe even a bit of shortness of breath. Normally my bp is around 130 over 75 or better. Tonight on the cuff at Walmart I am 152 / 84....I know its not the most accurate but in combo wiht the symptoms I am sure its high. I did discontinue albuterol today, will reduce the t3 to a small 15 to 25mcg a day just to avoid crash. (I take 30 grain armour daily anyway when not on t3)and discontinue the tren. I am taking hawthoren, celery seed and going to add magnesium, potassium and calcium. I will even go out tomorrow I think and get the twinlab bp control. My questions is what is the fastest way for me to get this down again? I am aware that longer term cardio diet etc are the answer and my diet is clean and cardio s constant. Do you suppose the BP will drop rapidly just by quitting the buterol , tren and lowering t3?

I am having surgery on Monday with general anesthesia, I have went to a great deal of trouble to coordinate time off for work schedule etc....I dont want the BP to interfere and postpone it.

Any help appreciated and if there is a need to flame do so as needed LOL...I suppose I might deserve a little.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats slightly high but i wouldnt stress over it much.The bottom number is the one to worry about usually and thats still not insane. Be smart about what you eat, cut down on the red meats and replace them with fish, try to cut sodium out of your diet.

Furthermore, why on earth are you "eating ten pellets" a day, or eating the pellets at all for that matter? In my opinion this is just bad form.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
albuterol cranked up my BP.

i hate your "cycle" but that sorta goes without saying.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea I suppose its a bit strange cycle. I really was only doing the t3 / buterol which is pretty std. I threw in the oral tren just to see if it actualyl would impact fat loss or impact anything.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Dont' pay too much attention to grocery store bp monitors if your arms have any real size to them.16+" and you probably need an obese arm band for an accurate reading.

So, get an accurate reading first...152 is bad, but not HORRIBLE. Celery Seed extract + cardio + lots of health fats should help out.

edit: And yeah, dropping those thins should kill some of the BP prob fairly soon afterward.