METHOXY-TRN + METHYL MASTERDROL

hangclean

Awards
I have a bottle of each of these. Should I stack them together or try 1 or the other. I will be doing a real cycle in March with T propionate Deca and Dbol. I am a powerlifter looking for something to help with intensity and strength. If anyone has tried these together please give me some advice. If one is better than the other also please let me know. My other option is to take one now and use the other one in my March cycle. I have HCG and nolvadex if needed.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Good luck.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off, i know you may not want to here this, but if you dont know whether or not to stack these, please do a search.

Its not wise to stack 2 methyls at once unless ur doin one 3 weeks and the other maybe 2 at the most, or for one week ovelapping and then its still not recomended.

That being said, if i went ud id go with the Meo-tren for 4 weeks at the rec. dosage on the bottle. Strength gains were big and weight gains were decent but since ur a powerlifter ur goin for strength, and this compound is good for that.

You need more then nolva for just PCT. Please research this more before you jump right into it.

hangclean

Awards
First off, i know you may not want to here this, but if you dont know whether or not to stack these, please do a search.

Its not wise to stack 2 methyls at once unless ur doin one 3 weeks and the other maybe 2 at the most, or for one week ovelapping and then its still not recomended.

That being said, if i went ud id go with the Meo-tren for 4 weeks at the rec. dosage on the bottle. Strength gains were big and weight gains were decent but since ur a powerlifter ur goin for strength, and this compound is good for that.

You need more then nolva for just PCT. Please research this more before you jump right into it.
That is what I figured the answer would be (not to stack two methyls). I only added that I had Nolva and HCG because they are the hardest to get out of the PCT products. I can buy any of the other stuff at a store by my house. The liver care products are easily bought anywhere but you cant just walk into wallgreens and by Nolvadex.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right but if i were you, id add other things into my PCT to make it easier for you. Things like maybe , scivations Fenotest, USPlabs PowerFULL, a trib product, macca, or fenugreek , also maybe some cortisol controlling agent. Thats just me tho.

BobbyRay

Awards
MTRN and methyl masterdrol (superdrol) are both VERY strong compounds and should'nt, IMO, be stacked together. Run them seperate, no longer than 4 weeks each, and PCT for at least 4 weeks after each cycle. This is from personal experience. I tried to stack MTRN with my halodrol50 for a week and felt very sick--much like I did back when I used 30mg/day of M1T when it was first released by legal gear.

hangclean

Awards
So overall, if I am just concerned about strength and intensity the M-TRN would be the better of the two? Would the Methyl Masterdrol be an alternative to the D-bol to stack with my test and Deca in March? Or should I just save it for something else entirely.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes use the MeO-trn if you are looking for strength gains, and the Masterdrol I believe is the same as SD? I would stack it with your other planned cycle.

hangclean

Awards
Yes use the MeO-trn if you are looking for strength gains, and the Masterdrol I believe is the same as SD? I would stack it with your other planned cycle.
Did you notice how big those capsules are for only having 1.5 mgs of active ingridient? Do you think the Masterdrol would be a decent sub for D-bol, or should I just stick to the D-bol. THe only thing I am weary about is that these are new compounds and I havent seen too many comparisons to the tried and true ones. In the end the price is about the same anyway so that wont be an issue.

BobbyRay

Awards
Did you notice how big those capsules are for only having 1.5 mgs of active ingridient? Do you think the Masterdrol would be a decent sub for D-bol, or should I just stick to the D-bol. THe only thing I am weary about is that these are new compounds and I havent seen too many comparisons to the tried and true ones. In the end the price is about the same anyway so that wont be an issue.
Read the MTRN logs here to get an idea of what they compare to. Also remember that Methoxy-17b-trienbolone is chemically similar to a very popular illicit anabolic.

If you're planning on running a test/deca cycle and are going to stack it with an oral for strength, do the MTRN with that. It will compliment the test much better than superdrol/MethMasterdrol, IMO.

If you stacked methylmasterdrol and MTRN your sex drive, energy, and mood would probably be very poor. You'll probably want to do a little more research before ingesting these compounds. No offense; a little reading/research can go a LONG way:)

hangclean

Awards
I just found out Methoxy-TRN is not a methylated compund.