Methyl-Plex XT

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
just curious if anyone has heard of this product or used it. it appears to be very similar to phera-plex

heres the info:

Methyl-Plex XT
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount per Serving
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 10mg

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, and Stearic Acid.

plorez

Awards
I read on BB.com that is only has 80% alpha isomers, which are responsible for most,if not all the anabolic activity. Phera-plex is 100% alpha isomers. That would mean its 80% as strong as phera-plex, or 8mg per cap. Its still the better deal though.

Phera 60x10mg=600mg
Methyl-plex 90x8mg=720mg

Atlas

Awards
While what plorez says is true, the other isomers I believe also aid in some of the gains...I believe Poopy Pants can chime in with better info. Seems like the real deal this MethylPlex.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although the Phera-Plex pimp named Poopy would chime in I would say first hand Methyl Plex is legit, and that Phera if willing to spend the extra money Phera is the better go, as it kicks ass and asks whos next. just dont stay on it for 8 weeks like i did !!! 6 weeks is moooorree than enough.

Atlas

Awards
What was your dosing for each product....right now I am on my 9th day of PheraPlex and I am dosing at 10mgs a day.
O, and Poopy, you forget my email me, holla at your boy!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never dosed methyl plex, i have some in reserves, as for Phera, i dosed it at
wk1-20
wk2-wk8-30mgs.
The reason i used 30 was because i had used ergo at 20 and 30, and read when Alri was still on AM that you might have to dose it higher to see the same results. A good pm to Dr. D might help too, as he was oh so helpful with my questions.

Bottom line if it is your first stroll on Phera go up to 20 mgs on day 14, and ride the gains bro. For a 4 weeker keep it short and steady ... Whats your pct goin to look like, and are you taking any policosinol, coq10, fish oils, red yeast rice? potassium?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
was it just a hard shut-down, or were there some other distinct issues or sides running it that long? And did it lose it's punch because of the duration?
Although the Phera-Plex pimp named Poopy would chime in I would say first hand Methyl Plex is legit, and that Phera if willing to spend the extra money Phera is the better go, as it kicks ass and asks whos next. just dont stay on it for 8 weeks like i did !!! 6 weeks is moooorree than enough.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
HELLO PLOREZ

I read on BB.com that is only has 80% alpha isomers, which are responsible for most,if not all the anabolic activity. Phera-plex is 100% alpha isomers. That would mean its 80% as strong as phera-plex, or 8mg per cap. Its still the better deal though.

Phera 60x10mg=600mg
Methyl-plex 90x8mg=720mg
I ran both product's and liked the methyl-plex over the phera-plex for two reason's 1. for me it was a faster product then the pp. 2.for me when I overlapped it with sd I plain feeled super like I could train the same mucsle's everyday and be fully recovered by the next day to do it all over again,alot of gain with no pain,pp with sd upset my stomach the two together was just to strong for me.prop's to sns ,it's a better buy for your money

BHERTZ

Awards
I know it is still a little far in the future, but right after the new year I have already planned to stack Methyl-Plex WITH Methyl-drol. Methyl-drol is from SNS as well (hence the parallel names) and has been reportedly 98% pure active ingredient, making it as good (if not better?) than AX's specs for Superdrol which has gained so much attention. The more I research though the more I might just run a standalone 6-week cycle of methyl-drol so that I can compare it to my past experience (~6 months ago) with PP, which I can honestly say felt amazing. I had little mass gains, however strength was up considerably. NO SIDES that I can report of. Hope this helps - I will try to do a log of some sort for you guys. If you have any suggestions or suggestions, namely stacking these 2, let me know!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
was it just a hard shut-down, or were there some other distinct issues or sides running it that long? And did it lose it's punch because of the duration?
No it wasnt a hard shut down actually, i felt a harder shut down on Ergo. As for the effectiveness it was used for recomp, and it just kept working as i went up to 250 and my clothes felt looser, along with basic cuts my bf decreased, while gaining. I am going to have to get those pics up so people can see the difference.

As for the sides, the last week my body was telling me to stop, it just did not feel right, but i kept on going full speed ahead, until i got stopped with a viral infection, even then i tried to take pp, and it made it worse, so i decided to just stop and start the good old pct. I lost 10lbs in 4 days so thats my experience, just listen to your body...

rafisara

Awards
I tried Methyl-plex for 5 weeks and is amazing. You can find it
for $19.99. No side effect, sex drive amazing too.........

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tried Methyl-plex for 5 weeks and is amazing. You can find it
for $19.99. No side effect, sex drive amazing too.........
Damnit! Does anyone else have a source for this stuff? Please PM me, I knew I should haven't waited! :rant:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I am sure you can find it at a few of the many board sponsors.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is the site I was using. They had it for $20. I found it on only one other site which is Nutraplanet but it is $30. :-(

No other board sponsor carries the stuff.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
there's a place..

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, hey thanks Bosco.

Got 4 bottles and 1 bottle of Perfect Cycle for my first run (already have ATD for my first run, will have Novla soon). Will have some Pro. in the ordering basket soon enough.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
np rage- sorry abt that misinfo- but got it worked out. got that link saved incase anyone else needs it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dang guys how did i miss this one? well it looks like ive allready spouted off my mouth enough that there are plenty others with the answers.

Apowers. why dont you throw up those pics n show em what PP can do?

Atlas. sorry bro been super busy (mostly with freinds randomly wanting to go snowboarding and finding a job) but im workin on it, funds are low right now so shipping is a biatch. ill hit you up though.

BHERTZ

Awards
Hey guys, did anyone give any thought to what I brought up? Would it more advantageous to run methyldrol solo or stack with methylplex?
i also have some 4ad and m1t laying around - a lot actually. i dont want to touch the m1t, but would 4ad (sci-fit) stack well with any of the sns products?? if so, which one?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow grunt i see people finally started positive reppin you! good work.

as for the addition there of 4AD i dont know how usefull it would be with either of those compounds but would probally be better suited to go with the plex instead of the drol since its more androgenic. but i may be all together wrong in my understanding.

id have to say though that im damn jealous and couldve used some 4AD with this m-trn im finishing off.:rant:

Atlas

Awards
Actually I think it would be better off stacking 4ad with the MethylDrol! PP is very anabolic and androgenic....while methyldrol is almost in a sense a pure anabolic. There for MP could be used by itself and MD could be stacked with 4AD just as you would stack SD and test, which was one of the first recomendations when SD first came out. Actually I think LakeVilleThor or someone else of a similar name used it with test prop....do a search!

BHERTZ

Awards
thanks guys, i think i'll do the 4ad and methyldrol starting about a week after the new year....this should be a more unique cycle, hopefully safer...ill keep everyone posted

atlas - check your email, thanks bud

Atlas

Awards
Check out what I said about the trans 4AD....100mgs pills and only 60 will last you about 6 days worth orally....sorry man. Try something like Max LMG in replacement of 4ad if you choose....might only need 1 or 2 caps a day...won't need a high dose as it is to compliment the effects of MD as it is highly anabolic.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to give this stuff a run. It is on its way but I'll probably wait a while. I'm going to do more research first and get all of my PCT and supporting mods in check before I start.