Prostate problems??Help

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Recently ive noticed a few things that i assume to be prostate problems. I guess they have been lingering, but they seem mild, but im getting more and more worried as they persist.

For starters i did a cycle 4 monthes ago of test and 1 test with no problems.

I plan to begin a new cycle next week, depending on what you guys think of my situation.

I never took any prostate supps during or after cycles cause i never had any problems. I always take flax oil dailey though.

The first thing i noticed was some semen was comming out after i urinated. This only occured right before my workout, which was strange. This hasn't happened in a month or so though. I think it had something to do with atd.

Also, something that is still occuring(hasn't been long), is a slight hot sensation during and after ejacualtion. Also sometimes a very slight slight hot sensation when i urninate, but usually is not noticeable. The sensation is very mild but seems to be lasting longer and longer(4+hours).

On occasion i have trouble urinating, but this is not very prominant.

Hopefully Dr.D and some other vets can chime in here, i would appreciate it.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks again.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
You need to go to the doctor...

This sounds more along the lines of a sexually transmitted disease to me.

I would go and get checked out. This is not something you want to try and clear up with supps or time. Some VDs symptons can diminish but still be there and cause damage.

Im not trying to scare you or nothing ...just a possibility even if it is a prostate problem you will need to get this checked out.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ability,

This happened to me nearing the end of my ergomax cycle. I just went through the whole doctor thing to find out that it is only "precum" as the doctor put it.

Prostatic fluid aka precum

he told me that some people just produce more than others and normally it starts in the mid-20s. its a possiblity that the ergomax didnt clash well with my prostate causing more to flow then previous.

Excessive Prostatic fluid can start out of nowhere or can be happening for a while just not really notice-able.

I was check for the various STDs but me not being a crazy person as I have a girlfriend of 5 years, he didnt think it was and he was correct - just a huge amount of prostatic fluid.

His recommendation is the ejaculate 3 times a week - monday, wednesday, friday - his exact words.

Go straight to a urologist instead of your doctor if you can cause your doctor will just send you to him anyway.

if you have any questions as i just went through this within the last month, i am a world of wealth.

shct

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Also, something that is still occuring(hasn't been long), is a slight hot sensation during and after ejacualtion. Also sometimes a very slight slight hot sensation when i urninate, but usually is not noticeable. The sensation is very mild but seems to be lasting longer and longer(4+hours).

On occasion i have trouble urinating, but this is not very prominant.

Thanks again.
This happens too me with food I'm allergic too.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Ryano, i dont think it is an std as i've been with the same girl for some time. Although the girl i was with prior to was a bit sketchy, but i think i would have seen symtoms earlier. and I did use protection. I could be wrong though, hopfully not.

Badbart-this happend to you with being allergic? I think i'm a bit lactose intolerant cause sometimes milk messes with me sometimes, and usually don't drink it. However the last 2 weeks i have been consuming skim milk, about a cup a day (if i feel allright). During this time the symtoms have been more pronounced.

I'm going to try to see a urologist asap.

Also, i'm sure you guys advise i get this issue straightened out before begining the cycle?

Shct-your situation sounds like it could be identical to mine. Hopefully it is.

I appreciate the feedback.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I'm following this more carefully. It seems to happeen only when i ejaculate. And Each time I urinate the sensation ceases more and more.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm following this more carefully. It seems to happeen only when i ejaculate. And Each time I urinate the sensation ceases more and more.
Go to the doctor. Just go and rule out anything serious (STD, prostate or testicular cancer, yeast infection - yep, men can get them). Better safe than sorry.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Ryano, i dont think it is an std as i've been with the same girl for some time. Although the girl i was with prior to was a bit sketchy, but i think i would have seen symtoms earlier. and I did use protection. I could be wrong though, hopfully not.

Badbart-this happend to you with being allergic? I think i'm a bit lactose intolerant cause sometimes milk messes with me sometimes, and usually don't drink it. However the last 2 weeks i have been consuming skim milk, about a cup a day (if i feel allright). During this time the symtoms have been more pronounced.

I'm going to try to see a urologist asap.

Also, i'm sure you guys advise i get this issue straightened out before begining the cycle?

Shct-your situation sounds like it could be identical to mine. Hopefully it is.

I appreciate the feedback.
Milk kills me.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I've been following this more closely.
It seems like i run into a problem if i ejaculate when i have to urinate. If i urinate first i don't seem to have any problems afterwards.

Also im not going to drink any milk see how it goes.

In the mean time i'll make an appiontment if symtopms persist.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i cant say for sure what that is but that does sound very similar to a number of std's and many of them wont show symptoms for up to years later

good luck

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I've been following this more closely.
It seems like i run into a problem if i ejaculate when i have to urinate. If i urinate first i don't seem to have any problems afterwards.

Also im not going to drink any milk see how it goes.

In the mean time i'll make an appiontment if symtopms persist.
Do you drink a lot of coffe, spicy food or eat a lot of junk food? This might also cause the burning.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
thanx for the replies

badbart-i never had coffee in my life, dont eat any junk food. The only spicy food i have is redhot sauce on tuna and chicken.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Go to the doc...

If it is some kind of urinary tract infection you can try some cranberry juice.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
If im on gear, which will probably be a few days in when i see the doc, will something obvious show to him? if he does any tests?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is std related, atleast i hope. But my current girl, been with her for roughly 2 years, shes good to go. But my ex, and maybe another girl i was messing around with could have been risky. But i always used protection. Im going to get std tested and see a urologist.

Im still wondering about the gear, will it through these test off? or show red flags? Or should i just wait till these test and everything is straightened out before i start any thing?

I plan on starting monday, probably around the same time i see whoever i end up seeing first. Hopfully it will be quik considering i'm going to have to be refered to a urologist, depending on what student health can do for me.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they are soley going to check for stds..

chances are, if you are like me, its nothing to do with stds and urinary infection.

ill put money down on this.

heres a scenario for you that will prove prostatic fluid:

the next few times you take a **** and i mean a good ****(hah), if you feel like a drop is moving in ur dick, then its prostate. this is because it can be possibly enlarged either due to age, ass, etc, it will rub against ur **** squeezing it pushing out this drip. it normal in a way according to my urologist.

shct

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
the next few times you take a **** and i mean a good ****(hah), if you feel like a drop is moving in ur dick, then its prostate. this is because it can be possibly enlarged either due to age, ass, etc, it will rub against ur **** squeezing it pushing out this drip. it normal in a way according to my urologist.

shct[/quote]

Shct what you just explained was exactly what was happening to me. It hasn't happened though since i stopped atd. Ultra hotter to be exact, also on the label it said something about causeing prostate problems.

At the end you said "it's normal in a way"
but doesn't that show some kinda of prostate problem?

another thing ive read that has also been happening to me is pissing in diffrent directions. Which has been going on for awhile, almost as long as i can remember, not all the time, but sometimes. I think this could be due to the precum thing you spoke about earlier. What i read said that it can clog the end causeing you urinate in diff directions.

hopfully all this is excess precum. Im kinda buggin out though.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Pissing in different directions can be caused by a weak urine stream which is/can be caused by an enlarged prostate. Drink a ton of water and then when you piss I bet you don't go in different directions!

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just because i went through this "issue" and have knowledge of it, doesn't mean for you not to go to the urologist.

with the above said, prostate problem? - no.

my guy said that during the mid-20s your prostate starts a part of the growing stage and for some its nothing, for others it does what you and i have - excessive pre-jizz juice.

he also mentioned that for most that have this, the fall and spring are the heavier times because as he put it, its the love making seasons where love is in the air - babies are made, etc.

and a benefit according to him, it aids in lubrication.

shct

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Went to the docter today.

I have to go back on monday for some tests. He says it seems like an std.

shct I appreciate it.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
They ran some tests on me yesterday. I must say it was one of my worst expieriences.

They put a metal thing a lil thicker then a close hanger up there. It was no fun. They had to do it twice, one for there test and one to send away fro more advanced testing. I Continued to have sharp pain fore the rest of the day and night while urinating, and after.

There preliminary tests showed nothing, and the doctor said that the one they are sending out will most likely be fine also.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant say i have sharp pains just a small contant drip here and there because of the prostate stage im currently in.

i take saw palmetto ED and havent seen a change verses not on.

shct

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I dont have pains either. I just got them because they put a metal thing in my pee hole twice.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
...I just got them because they put a metal thing in my pee hole twice.
:jaw::jaw:do not have anything to add, but that just made me shudder.

Hope it clears up and you are back at 100% soon.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Have you by chance ever heard of TuckerMax.com? If not then go there now and read his story bout his appendix. You'll probly be able sympathize.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Stanchamp- I had the same reaction. I thought i was gettin a piss test. They said urinalysis at my first visit. Then he told me what he was about to do and i was like what!!!:jaw:

It was no good.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the doctor took what looked like a q-tip but 7-8inches long and very narrow with a tight cotton on top inserted about 1/2-1inch in - felt weird, didnt hurt. i guess my piss hole is large along the size of my cock & balls. hah

unless you been with some nasty chicks, you have the same issues i have. a growing prostate enhanced by pro-hormones.

shct