Tansdermal ATD

• Thread starter mywetnightmares
  • Start date

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm on some emax and I decided to use some ATD in a transdermal as an AI. I figure it'd be more efficient than oral but how much so I don't know. I was wondering what y'all think an effective dose would be. I was also going to use ATD during my PCT so I was also wondering what would be a good dose there. I've been using 50 mg ed, but I'm thinking on cycle that might be over kill so I'm thinking of backing off but I'm not sure. What say you?

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I thought bioavailability would be better trans than oral, that's why the preferred method of delivery for 1test, 4ad, formestane, etc. was generally trans. Granted only around 30% will be absorbed, but from what I've heard, since ATD isn't methylated most of it doesn't survive the gut.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know the answer to this as well. I saw a post a while back and someone was using a small amount of ATD trans, and they said they had to back off of it because it was so strong trans. That really does'nt help much, I'd run 25mg ed on cycle, and then maybe a 75,50,25 taper for PCT. Let us know how it goes if you do it.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've repeatedly heard it said that ATD is so well absorbed orally that its not at all worthwhile to go transdermal.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Who said it's so well absorbed orally? I'm not disputing it, just wondering. If that's true then next time I'll make an oral solution.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Who said it's so well absorbed orally? I'm not disputing it, just wondering. If that's true then next time I'll make an oral solution.
Both the original company that released it (Designer Supplements) and a pre-eminent steroid chemist, Patrick Arnold. This question has been posed before. It's high oral activity is the reason you need so little, compared to 6-OXO.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
So then I should have used it orally. Nonetheless I didn't this time so what would be a good effective trans dose for both on cycle and pct?

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Well now I have another question, how do you know if your estrogen is too low? I have minor gyno that I think might be shrinking on an e-max cycle, my lips have been dry and cracking, and my appetite hasn't been up to par. I've been using 50 mg/day in split doses in nutraplanet's penetrate.

If I do have low E levels now because it's that effective on cycle this stuff is amazingly cost effective. At $3 a gram, I could have enough AI to last me on cycle thru PCT for under $10. Think about the implications people.

Or maybe it's just the cold weather and the fact that I switched my sleeping patterns to accomodate my studying habits recently(I now sleep during the day waking only to feed and go to class and wake up at night around 10pm).

P.S. If this seems unintelligible it's because I'm studying for finals with the aid of an ECY stack.