My last cycle...look

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Yep thats right final LEGAL cycle that is :)
After this ill be moving on to the darkside, im kinda sick of methylated wonder cycles lol.

Anyways i plan to start somewhere around Jan 10th after my 5 day vacation because i dont
want to be on while im snowboarding when i cant eat right or lift (which is going to kill me).

This is going to be the last bulker of the winter before i start to cut for summer. My plan is as
follows, but i hope some of you can shimmy in how you would change it if u feel it needs to be changed.

............................wk1.......wk2.........wk3.......wk4.......wk5......wk6

Phera-plex.............10mg.....10mg........20mg.....................................
Superdrol.........................................10mg.....20mg.....20mg..............
Prostanozol......................................50mg.....75mg....100mg.....100mg

Also im not sure if i should start at 50mg of the prostan or higher; I figured I'd start low because
I'm stacking it that week with 2 other compounds. Im not sure if i should extend it out to the 6th week standalone
as well, Thats why i wanna know what you guys think!. Thanks...

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid cycle to me.From my experiance with PP bumping it to 20mg didnt really work to well for me.I started developing symptoms of gyno (tenderness/painfull nips). Jsut thought id throw that in.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i believe you should run the prost longer, possibly the whole cycle.

animalfan

Board Supporter
Awards
i'm thinking of one like this early spring. the only think i'm not getting is week 3 you raise the phera dose and add sd. i think i'd stick with 10 for that week. i'd run 20 in week 2 if you want to go that high. i've never done phera, so this is only from research... good luck- are you gonna log it?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking of one like this early spring. the only think i'm not getting is week 3 you raise the phera dose and add sd. i think i'd stick with 10 for that week. i'd run 20 in week 2 if you want to go that high. i've never done phera, so this is only from research... good luck- are you gonna log it?
for sure ill log it:hammer:

And im not raising the phera dose in week 3, its the same as week 2.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
............................wk1.......wk2......... wk3.......wk4.......wk5......wk6

Phera-plex.............10mg.....10mg........20mg........ .............................
Superdrol......................................... 10mg.....20mg.....20mg..............
Prostanozol......................................75mg....100mg...125mg...150mg

This is what im starting to think now, because it will use up both prostanozol bottles almost perfectly. And I heard the best results with prostan is with very high doses... but id like to you what you all think.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro the best results with prostanazolol is with very high doses, the reason is simple : it is not methylated,

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
yeah bro the best results with prostanazolol is with very high doses, the reason is simple : it is not methylated,
ok cool, i just wasnt sure if it would be best to run the prostan for an extra week after the sd. I was kind of hoping for a slight recomp at the end of the cycle by adding it