Help! What did I get?

Thracian

Awards
Just received my order of what I thought was test enanthate QV 250. The bottle says ENANTAT QV 250. The small print on the side under formula says testosterona propiona. Bottle looks legit with the hologram and all. (I have an empty bottle of real test e to compare to) Do I have prop instead of enanthate?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Its either a misprint or a fake. I am going to guess its a fake.

Thracian

Awards
Thanks, are there fakes out there this good? I mean with the hologram and all?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah. I mean, how expensive can a hologram be?

edale3

Awards
the qv250 does say enantat on it,it is Testosterone Enantate they say as long as the holgram has the rounded corners it is not a fake,you can go to the quality vet web site www.qualityvet.com.mx and check the batch numbers on your bottle it is the number just above the expiration date. there are pictures on there web site also.

Thracian

Awards
the qv250 does say enantat on it,it is Testosterone Enantate they say as long as the holgram has the rounded corners it is not a fake,you can go to the quality vet web site www.qualityvet.com.mx and check the batch numbers on your bottle it is the number just above the expiration date. there are pictures on there web site also.
Thanks man, it does have the rounded corners. My batch number matches up, but my expiration date is different (mine is 08 2007, the exp date for my batch number (QVE 016) on the sight is July 2006. Think this matters?

edale3

Awards
nah, they probably had some left from that batch that carried over to the 2007 exp. date and they havent updated the site to reflect that. couple tips on the qv, you will get some soreness in the injection site for a few days after you do it,it will feel like you got kicked in the ass, it is normal with qv there was a post on this site for this, if it really hurts you can thin it out. also 3 out of 5 people i talk to have been shorted up to 3cc's in there bottles, not sure why but you may want to have an extra on hand just in case, i am doing a cycle now and it looks like i will be short, and of course the guy i got it from is all out. good luck man!

Last edited by a moderator:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I edited your post. This is not a source board.