Soop

Awards
1 gram test enan
450 mg Tren Hex
100 mg tren ace EOD
600 mg EQ

Have femara for anti - E
Post cycle of nova, clomid, hcg

Any critique is welcome. I also have var, masteron, test prop amd a few others on hand if necessary. This is at least me 6/7th cycle. No longer using the orals other than the var, Any suggestions. Up a dosage, too much oh anything, whatever feedback will be much appreciated.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
no way you need that much tren .. use either ace or para you don't need both

also use HCG during cycle 250iu 2x a week .. its suppressive which makes it not good for pct

what's the duration and when are you running what?

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I say drop the Parabolan and run some masteron at 100mg eod, considering running Var for the last 4 weeks or so in low doses to enhance lean mass retention.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
masteron is a really bad choice for anyone not doing a show IMO

it doesn't really provide any strength or mass gains .. it WILL get you very grainy (assuming you're bf% is low enough) BUT that totally disappears after you stop using it

its great for shows and i would never do a show without using masteron at 100eod for the final 7 weeks, but if you aren't dieting down its fairly useless .. not to mention typically expensive

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Masteron helps to unbind test, acts like an anti-estrogen, causes hardness and promotes fatloss because it doesn't aromatise and it also causes strength gains comparable to Tren when used in high enough doses. So ya it would be good to add to a stack.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
have you used masteron?

strength gains comparable to tren?? absolutely not even remotely in the same league

the hardness it causes ends after its use ends

you want to unbind test and an anti-e? proviron is a better choice

masteron is great for contests but not great for the average guy especially given its price

S

Soop

Awards
Revised Proposal

So how's this sound?
1g (more if you think will help) test enan
600 - 800 mg EQ
600 mg Tren Hex per week (kill the acetate)

HCG at 500 iu weekly, femara for anti E.

Would it make sense to add var for the last 4 - 6 weeks /amd or masteron? Have 3 g var on hand.

What would be the max weekly recommended dosgae for the Trex Hex???

Any thing else I should add to make it the "Bulker of all Bulkers"???

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally i would go with 400mg para a week .. its strong as hell

how big are you .. what's your cycle history? i'm not sure you'll need 1g of test a week

i REALLY would advice against the masteron .. nothing wrong with var though :)

be careful with higher doses of EQ .. a lot of people experience bad anxiety with that much

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with var though :)

be careful with higher doses of EQ .. a lot of people experience bad anxiety with that much
Bump this advice.

Try 400-600 mg's of EQ. Var is great!

S

Soop

Awards
Done 6 or 8 cycle4s.

Done 800mg EQ with no bad sides. Done 750 of test, so was going to up it to 1g.

So you think 400mg per week is enough for the yren hex. tHINK i WILL ADD THE VAR FOR THE FINAL 4 - 6 WEEKS,

What about slin?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
alright go with 1g of test then

but i really really think 400mg of para is plenty

M

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you used slin before? BTW how much do you weigh? And BF % if you know?

Last edited:
F

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
no way you need that much tren .. use either ace or para you don't need both
400mg of para (260mg active) a week + 1g enanthate (715mg active) will kick ass like glen said, maybe add 600mg of EQ and I wouldn't go further stacking compounds or throw in some drol at the beginning and that's it. IMO adding EQ is really not necessary, but that's just me. Please remember that both drol and EQ are notorious for increasing RBC. I wouldn't stack both, and as you want to do a bulker I would really just add drol to kickstart and skip the boldenone. Well you could add slin if you have done the necessary research, did you ? And how much you weigh ?

S

Soop

Awards
Weigh 205 at around 10%. Did the slin research and planning on starting at a low dose.

Last edited:
R

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Any more thoughts on the the huma?
That's already a hefty cycle there man...run the aas cyle, do a PCT, then if you must, go 3-4 months using GH with slin (you can run the GH during PCT, i've done it the past 2 bulkers and got tremendous results). But honestly, slin is some serious stuff, I know i'll never touch it. Use it very carefully if you decide on it.

Oh and with regard to the EQ and Drol, FWIW I'm currently running 800 mg pw EQ with 100 mg ED Drol, and 1200 mg T400 pw. The pumps are out of this world. Oddly enough, they're not painful, but they are just insane.

Also, have you used tren before? If not i'd strongly suggest getting some proviron for the sexual sides many experience.

S

Soop

Awards
Used tren extensively, but proviron would probably be a good idea.

So what about using the slin w/o GH as PC? GH is just out of my price range right now.

S

Soop

Awards
And as far as thew drol i will never run another oral again with the exception of var.

R

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Used tren extensively, but proviron would probably be a good idea.

So what about using the slin w/o GH as PC? GH is just out of my price range right now.

Wouldnt run slin without the GH bro. The 2 have such a synergistic effect its crazy not to run them together. I'd do your aas cycle, save up for some GH kits, then do a 3 month blast of GH/slin either starting during PCT of an aas cycle, or during an aas cycle.

S

Soop

Awards
Wanted to send hyou a PM or email, but no info listed.

B

BIG NAP N.J.

Awards
awsome set up bro only thing you might want to add is to your post cycle BROMACRIPTINE. OTHER THAN THAT YOUR SHITS PRETTY TIGHT K.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
For bulking you'll wanna do GH+Slin because Gh will only transport half of the aminos needed for growth slin will transport the second half, but obviously you don't wanna run the slin with the Gh when cutting. Whether cutting or bulking low dose T3 should be used though.

S

Soop

Awards
Decided to F the slin. But GH is out of my price range.

R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
that is alot of gear! you could get away with alot less by maybe even using an oral in the beginning such as drol or dbol

S

Soop

Awards
Can't afford the GH, but will cut cut the slin.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Can't afford the GH, but will cut cut the slin.
Yeh, you said that already. I'm thinking if you can sneak it in, Oratropin-1 (IGF-1) or real IGF-1 can be used in your cycle with great results. It is kinda pricey. A good substitute for hGH is p-GH also. It's sold by one of our sponsors and sells for about $25 a month, and does seem to raise hGH production by a very significant amount.

S

Soop

Awards
IS there a cheaper wa of gettoing GH/ I', mot prepared to spens 2k???

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
IS there a cheaper wa of gettoing GH/ I', mot prepared to spens 2k???
Drunk @ 3AM, Soop? :D

Aaaaaaaaanyways... The hexatropin, ectotropin and p-GH are GH releasers. They work, and very well. BUT they're not things you can do the GH+slin combo with, because they don't contain injectable hGH.

BUT what you're looking for by doing GH & slin is IGF-1. I mean, GH + slin in your body basically turns into IGF-1. So if you're prepared to spend some money but not a huge chunk, you can get some IGF-1 directly, which in some people's opinion is less good than hGH & slin, but in MOST users's opinion, is very much worth running.

Oratropin-1 is orally administered, cell-mediated IGF-1 and it is available at a board sponsor, as is IGF-1 in injectable form. They're both good. They aren't cheap but they're much cheaper than the hGH by itself.