results for qv250

edale3

Awards
hi guys, i just did my 3rd shot of qv250, 1cc once a week.first time user and wanted to know when i should start seeing any results. thanx

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
should start feeling somthing different around week 3 or 4 but everyone is different..

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
3-4 weeks some into 5 weeks seems common, i've never done it though

let us know how this goes bro, might run something similar kickstarted with superdrol in the near future

good luck and stay safe

bill1234

Awards
well, at 250mg a week you probably wont notice any results

edale3

Awards
thanks for the response guys, i will see what happens in a couple more weeks, i have seen mixed reviews about doing only 250 a week, i know the old saying "go big or go home" but i guess this was just an experimental try for me,i am 36 years old , 6'2'' , 210lbs and recovering from 2 major back surguries (fusuions L4 and L5). i have been back to the gym for 6 months now and wanted to try somthing, but didnt want to go nuts with the possibility of re-injuring something I worked so hard to fix. i have talked to a few people who just did 250 a week for 1 cycle and great results. i am hopeing to be one of those. if not i will try a stack next cycle. Thanks again , this forum is awesome!

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I'm not even noticing a lot from 750mg of QV's Test E, and this is also with 400mg of QV Deca 200 also...

I am about to stop using it and run 150mg of test prop EOD along with 75mg of tren ace EOD.

I can't say I will use QV again in the future.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Edale you can make good gains off of 250 a week as long as you are getting what the label says.. I am not a fan of any Vet products, but I dont like QV at all.. Never had any luck with it and seen too many people run it and not get the results I thought they should... Your gains will be slower than someone on elevated levels, but go ahead with the 250 a week and see how it is for you ... Make sure you have your PCT in order before you end you cycle... this is most important, and at your age you dont want to let your hormones try and fix themselves... I would also get a little HCG if you can.. It will keep the boys up to par while you run this..

Best of luck... and go easy on that back

BigMatty

Awards
I used QV teston 200 cypro at 400mgs a week for 12 weeks stacked with 1ad for the first 5 weeks and i gained about 20lbs total.That was my first cycle. Doing only 250 a week is going to take quite a while to show any results if at all. It took mine about 4 weeks to start showing. you might not see anything for like 5-6 weeks but everyone is different so it also depends on how your body reacts.

edale3

Awards
well guys here is a update, i am on week 7 now, i have gained 15lbs body weight, i am up 30lbs in my bench, up 40lbs to plates plus 5 on the curl bar on preecher curl! up to 15 lbs to 55's on dumbell curls (clean curls). accross the board i am up at least 25lbs on all exercises the precher curls gains are by far the best for me. i only have one dose left because as everyone has said my qv was short 2 doses. i am ok with that though. i am gonna do rebound,activate and lean xtreme for pct, i am thinking i am gonna get even more gains on pct with this stack from what i have read. all in all i am very happy with the progress and i feel awesome with zero sides. i will keep you posted when i am done.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you need some nolvadex for PCT also..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, at 250mg a week you probably wont notice any results
at 36 y/o, 250mg will most likely work great, as long as it's dose accurately. early 20's, 250mg/wk probably won't do dick.

edale3

Awards
i dont have the availabilty to get any nolva, but i do have some clomid on hand, i have been reading a lot of posts here and most are saying neither of those is neccessary when using the rebound,activate,lx stack. but teach me , i am a sponge, most of you guys are the experts, i will use the clomid if you think it is needed. i gotta tell you guys, i am so glad that i waited until 36 to try this , there is no way that i was discaplined enough to do the research or smart enough to listen to other people on the right ways. it kills me to see some posts from guys pre 21 who are doing this stuff, it seems at there young age most can devolop so much more with just the right diet. i went from 165 to 205 when i was 26 with just food and hard work.

Gary46080

Awards
i dont have the availabilty to get any nolva, but i do have some clomid on hand, i have been reading a lot of posts here and most are saying neither of those is neccessary when using the rebound,activate,lx stack. but teach me , i am a sponge, most of you guys are the experts, i will use the clomid if you think it is needed. i gotta tell you guys, i am so glad that i waited until 36 to try this , there is no way that i was discaplined enough to do the research or smart enough to listen to other people on the right ways. it kills me to see some posts from guys pre 21 who are doing this stuff, it seems at there young age most can devolop so much more with just the right diet. i went from 165 to 205 when i was 26 with just food and hard work.
With the clomid follow this dosing plan. Wait until 2 weeks after your last injection and on day 1 take 300mg, day 2-11 100mg, day 12-21 50mg. Use that in conjunction with your Rebound XT, but remember to wait at least 2 weeks after the last injection because your test levels will still be elevated during this time.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i think nolva is VASTLY superior and i get tracers in my vision from clomid, plus its dirt cheap and the board sponsor IBE sells it for cheap for research purposes only of course, i'm on a 500mg test cycle that is also vet grade right now and i'm in about 3 weeks and up 15 lbs, but i also started it for the first 10 days with only superdrol. good luck and i would definately use a bit of nolva, when i do PCT i usually use a bit of nolva and some clomid, since they each have their own positives/negatives, check out big cats profiles on bodybuilding.com for each and then you can make your own decision, i agree though, rebound and all that is just not strong enough once your injecting real test for many weeks, this is not some 3 week superdrol cycle here

good luck and have fun!