buying question

raz11

Awards
A guy is selling 1-ad on ebay and has a link to his website. Thought i would check it out, hes selling m1t, 1-ad and some cheap stuff similar to superdrol. Shipping is really cheap and fast however its from the UK. He's told me that its safe and that he has sold a lot to the US with no problems what so ever. i'm thinking of ordering as i can use paypal, would you guys recommend this? URL removed by Matthew D

Just wondered what you guys thought?

Thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No and you need to read the board rules about posting sources.. and that includes everything that you posted

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A guy is selling 1-ad on ebay and has a link to his website. Thought i would check it out, hes selling m1t, 1-ad and some cheap stuff similar to superdrol. Shipping is really cheap and fast however its from the UK. He's told me that its safe and that he has sold a lot to the US with no problems what so ever. i'm thinking of ordering as i can use paypal, would you guys recommend this? URL removed by Matthew D

Thanks
Not to be an asshole bro but seriously...........think about this. How safe do you suppose it is to buy controlled substances from a source that openly sells on ebay and is transacted in a completely traceable manner. After all that is what you are asking. In todays enviroment I would think one would have to be completely crazy to do this.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Only buy from a "trusted" source. "Trusted" means:

1. The gear is properly dosed and free from contaminants.
2. The seller packages the gear in a secure nondescript manner and ships using methods and locales that will not arouse suspicion.
3. The seller has maintained for multiple years an excellent reputation.

Only send money via anonymous non-traceable methods. If you use Western Union or Money Gram do not use your real name and stay below the threshold minimum dollar amount that triggers a U.S. requirement to collect personal information about the sender.

Do not receive the gear under your name or at a location traceable to you. To effect this approach a street person and pay them to open a mailbox in a mailbox rental store using their name and ID. Have them give you the mailbox key and say goodbye. Make sure the mailbox rental store has 24 hour access and no security cameras. Have the gear sent to the rented mailbox under the "renter's" name. Collect the mail in the middle of the night.

If you are not willing to do this than minimize your risk by only buying "paper steroids" from a trusted source.