Phara-Plex + Superdrol - stack experience

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I found on the anabolic x site an 8 week cycle starting with phara plex alone for 3 weeks, then overlapping with SD for two weeks, and ending with 3 more weeks of SD - then PCT for 4 weeks. I guess you are then off for at least 4 weeks. Anyone ever try this - any comments or recommendations. I have used 40g of SD - but used it for too long - after about 6 weeks I was just maintaining - got acne real bad on my back - hit with real tired spells in mid day. But grew 18 lbs. Did not use Liver care till PTC - will next time. Went for blood test and Test was at single digits - liver enzimes at tripple digits! Learned my lesson. Did 4 weeks of PCT, and off for 2 weeks completely - ready to do blood test and go back on. What do you think of mixing PP & SD? Also, I learned the hard way that you need to ease off the weights during PCT.

chaz92398

Awards
Wow....over 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!! How the hell did you stay awake? The lethargy must've been insane.

To me it sounds like you need to do ALOT more research before you touch anything like SD again.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I would take more then 6 weeks off after a 12+ week SD run. Spend the extra time off reading about why almost no one who regards their health with any type of concern takes a methylated steroid for more than 6 weeks.

I guess the good news is that your here now. Next time you run a cycle you will hopefully be better informed.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I have done that now - did the PCT and have recovered - lesson learned (the hard way). That is why I was looking for input on the stack of PP with SD. I have been working out 4 yrs, 5 days a week. And yes - I was very tired at times. So even 8 weeks may be too long - people seem to be reporting PP as a little weaker than SD - so maybe a 6 week cycle on would be best. I have researched the cycles, liver care, blood testing, and diet. Definately gonna be more careful - just looking for advice on the mixture. Thanks

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Natiels - I was doing more than that - Testofen from IDS, & LH Boost - both did nothing while on SD. Does this stay in your system for a while? I realize I failed - but I want to try it the right way - getting another blood test soon, and if test and liver enzymes are in a good range - I was thinking of going back - PP 1st then SD. And it sounds like I better stay below 6wks total on cycle. Yes I am egar to gain mass - but would appreciate advice. Health does come 1st - I just made a mistake in trusting guidance from someone.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't really know much about testofen or LH boost.

Both PP and SD are methylated and it seems to be a general rule to not stack two methyls. If you do stack them then you would do it somewhat like you mentioned in your first post where you overlap them for a short period before moving on to the next compound. I have seen a lot of posts where people mention a 5 week stack with 2wks on one compound, 1wk on both, then 2 more wks on the 2nd compound.

I would really consider taking more time off. I have read many posts of people who thought they were fully recovered and went back on only to find that the sides were much worse the 2nd time and the PCT was much more difficult.
Even if your hormone levels are back to normal ranges there is a good chance that they have just recently bounced back. If you slam your body with exogenous hormones again now your HPTA will likely shutdown more much quickly and much harder.

Im no expert, I have done a few cycles myself and done a LOT of reading on these boards. This is just my advice based on that.

Dan2007

Awards
I am considering a PP and SD cycle for eight weeks with the overlapping. But I was wondering what you meant by taking time off, do you mean stop lifting?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just finished up a SD/PP cycle for 4 weeks and it was plenty.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just finished up a SD/PP cycle for 4 weeks and it was plenty.
I hear ya. I'm stopping PP after 3 weeks because I don't want to buy another bottle, and I was going to overlap and run 2-3 weeks of SD, but I envisioned the PCT that would follow that and went with, what seems to be, the road less traveled by, and I'm ending the 3 weeker on sunday.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I am considering a PP and SD cycle for eight weeks with the overlapping. But I was wondering what you meant by taking time off, do you mean stop lifting?
Nope, just time off of hormonal supps.

E-Swift25

Awards
It's not really stacking, it's the total methyl dose that is of concern. If you lower the dose of both, you should have no problems running both concurrently.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. I'm stopping PP after 3 weeks because I don't want to buy another bottle, and I was going to overlap and run 2-3 weeks of SD, but I envisioned the PCT that would follow that and went with, what seems to be, the road less traveled by, and I'm ending the 3 weeker on sunday.
Magic, how did that go for you man?

I hear alota people like the pp so much they wish the y could stay on longer but dont go past 4 weeks usually, even if tha gains are still coming.

For my next one i was thinking about a 5 weeker sd/pp. I liked the sd alone for 4 weeks and i want to try the PP, but i dono how a combo of both with 1 week of overlapping would turn out. Maybe just hit the PP alone? Lemme know how it went for you. Thx:woohoo:

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
More info on the PP overlap SD cycle

Thanks for all the posts folks!!

http://www.anabolicx.com/ultimatecycle.html
THE ULTIMATE CYCLE
The Ultimate Cycle was designed to be a complete anabolic stack that includes Superdrol, mass building Phera-Plex, Perfect Cycle liver protection, and Rampage raw energy. With little to no side effects, give the Ultimate Cycle eight weeks and you will see the results!

Got Retain? Retain is the most advanced supplement every created. No cycle should be started without it. Build muscle, lose fat, block
cortisol... RETAIN your gains.

WARNING: This cycle is recommended for male adults over the age of 21, with at least ten weeks off between cycles. Do not exceed the recommended serving size. Discontinue use and consult your physician if you experience any adverse reaction to these products.

BACK TO STACKS

Home Page I Company Info I Products I Articles I Contact Us ..

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Magic, how did that go for you man?

I hear alota people like the pp so much they wish the y could stay on longer but dont go past 4 weeks usually, even if tha gains are still coming.

For my next one i was thinking about a 5 weeker sd/pp. I liked the sd alone for 4 weeks and i want to try the PP, but i dono how a combo of both with 1 week of overlapping would turn out. Maybe just hit the PP alone? Lemme know how it went for you. Thx:woohoo:
Went good for me running the PP by itself... I think I'm an uber responder though, my first SD cycle was a total recomp from like 16% down to 10% bodyfat with strength shooting through the roof on 3.5 weeks at 10mg/20mg/20mg/20mg. However I had some horrid back pumps and lethargy from SD.

I've gained 12 lbs and had moderate strength increase on 3 weeks of PP @ 20mg/30mg/30mg w/ no sides to speak of.

I kept a log of it here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/35732-phera-plex-superdrol-prostanozol-bulking-log.html

MacMan

Awards
I am a week+ past a 4 week PCT after a cycle that started with 4 weeks of MOHN at 32mgs a day. Then I went on to Ergomax LMG/SD for six weeks. The first 2 weeks of Ergo at 20 mgs, then 2 weeks of Ergo/SD at 10 mgs each, then the last 2 weeks of SD at 20 mgs. PCT was Nolva/Clomid, Rebound XT, and Lean Extreme using standard dosing patterns.

I gained 14 lbs during this cycle and kept 8 lbs after PCT.

I loved the MOHN and the Ergo, but when the SD was added and mixed with Ergo, the sides significantly increased. The last two weeks on SD alone was hard to take. I felt very shut down and lethargic.

I have done Ergo and SD cycles solo in the past for 4 weeks, loved both solo cycles, and PCT was relatively easy. This PCT was not.

I don't know if it was the length of the cycle, the MOHN, or the combination of the Ergo and SD together, but libido took a beating during PCT as did the gains. 5+ weeks into PCT I am just now getting back to normal.

I will continue to run Ergo/PP/SD solo for short cycles of 4 weeks or less, but will not mix either Ergo or PP with SD in the future and will not exceed 4 weeks on any of these substances. I just don't think the sides are worth it and I got similar gains off of the shorter solo cycles.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am a week+ past a 4 week PCT after a cycle that started with 4 weeks of MOHN at 32mgs a day. Then I went on to Ergomax LMG/SD for six weeks. The first 2 weeks of Ergo at 20 mgs, then 2 weeks of Ergo/SD at 10 mgs each, then the last 2 weeks of SD at 20 mgs. PCT was Nolva/Clomid, Rebound XT, and Lean Extreme using standard dosing patterns.

I gained 14 lbs during this cycle and kept 8 lbs after PCT.

I loved the MOHN and the Ergo, but when the SD was added and mixed with Ergo, the sides significantly increased. The last two weeks on SD alone was hard to take. I felt very shut down and lethargic.

I have done Ergo and SD cycles solo in the past for 4 weeks, loved both solo cycles, and PCT was relatively easy. This PCT was not.

I don't know if it was the length of the cycle, the MOHN, or the combination of the Ergo and SD together, but libido took a beating during PCT as did the gains. 5+ weeks into PCT I am just now getting back to normal.

I will continue to run Ergo/PP/SD solo for short cycles of 4 weeks or less, but will not mix either Ergo or PP with SD in the future and will not exceed 4 weeks on any of these substances. I just don't think the sides are worth it and I got similar gains off of the shorter solo cycles.
This seems to be the status quo...

Schwaugher

Awards
To THETEST
Just so im clear, you were on SD for around 12 weeks, then did 4 weeks PCT, and want to go back ON 2 weeks after PCT?

I don't think your liver values will heal that fast. But just out of curiousity what were your ALT & AST levels after your last cycle? I also think if your ON AAS for 12 weeks you should be OFF for at least 8-12 weeks before starting a new cycle. But that's just my opinion.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To THETEST
Just so im clear, you were on SD for around 12 weeks, then did 4 weeks PCT, and want to go back ON 2 weeks after PCT?

I don't think your liver values will heal that fast. But just out of curiousity what were your ALT & AST levels after your last cycle? I also think if your ON AAS for 12 weeks you should be OFF for at least 8-12 weeks before starting a new cycle. But that's just my opinion.
I agree.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice - it has now been about 8 weeks and I am going for a blood test this week. PCT was 4 weeks then tapered off for another week using Perfect cycle, PCT and retain.- and my liver enzimes were SGOT 69 (range 0-40), & SGPT 133 (range 0-55), Total Test is a record - 29 down from 700, I have been taking some HL Boost from IDS and it works well,

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
holy ****...

It's nice to actually see the bloodwork done though, kudos for that

Schwaugher

Awards
At least you were smart enough to get blood work done, and thanx for posting the numbers.

FYI: After my last cycle my SGPT = 77 and SGOT = 53, and after 2 weeks of AX Perfect cycle at full dosage(6/day), my SGPT = 65 and my SGOT = 32. That's why i say it might take longer to recover if you hit the 3 digit SGPT mark. But then again i was also taking clen during those 2 weeks, and clen is mildly liver toxic according to many.

Anyway, good luck on your blood test.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Thanks - By the way nice car - looks like a 99 (98 was only other year for silver, but had covers on fog lights)- I have a 99 black with Silver Strips w borla cat back. I will post my bloodtest stats in 3-4 days. I agree there there should be a big difference with liver care during the cycle, and will do that this time. based on AX Ultimate cycle.

Schwaugher

Awards
I don't own it. It's just a pic i found. I've always wanted a silver Viper coupe. Well that was until they screwed up the body style in 2003. Hopefully someday I'll be able to afford one, but not right now.