SD/MAX LMG/PP

L J

Awards
Have a few tubs of these and was going to use them individually see what i thought of them but am now planning on stacking two maybe three, what you guys think of this??

Week1-6 - 75mg max lmg
1-3 - 20mg Superdrol
3-6 - ??mg PP

Wanted to run something for about six weeks to kick off my bulk and put on some decent mass.
Guessing i'm safe with the LMG as its not harsh on the liver but wasn't sure what to run the PP at if to include it at all??

Any input appreciated

Cheers, Luke

OldSpice

Awards
you should probably do phera plex first, just because of the fact that you can use superdrol after to drain out all the water you will gain. nasty shutdown btw.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What from, the Phera plex?
From all of it. Hopefully you have a great PCT protocol in place, it'll be even more important that what you'll be having on-cycle.

What ancillaries do you foresee?

When are you starting your cycle?

And I would advise with starting with PP and ending with SD. I have a similar cycle planned for January although it's a 4-weeker of SD & MAX LMG, not doing any PP for now.

L J

Awards
PCT is sorted with Nolva, XT, Activate and fenugreek.
Ancillaries include red yeast rice, hawthorn berry, taurine and flax oil caps
Will be starting off with the PP now but not too sure if i am going to add the max LMG as don't know whether its worth the extra bloat and stress for the little gains, comms?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya dude the max might be nice during the SD for some more balance in the andro depot. compared to its high anabolic properties. well as for the water weight comment i didnt see a drop while on the PP. how much do you weigh? that will help decide the dose but id suggest starting at 10mg regardless to feel it out and increase to 20mg whenever you see fit(need more to respond to) id suggest run 10mg till at least day 4 and then go to 20 stick it there till week 3 and bump it to 30 if necessary (most likely wont NEED to) but either way...... you know what i just took another look at the proposed cycle and i think youll do fine with 20 mg all the way through like this

PP 20mg
PP 20mg
PP 20mg, Max LMG 75mg
SD 20mg, Max LMG 75mg
SD 20mg, Max LMG 75mg
SD 20mg, Max LMG 75mg

with no over lap between methyls to prevent extra liver damage and if the Max LMG at all, but adjust dosages as needed to combat sides. i doubt youll see any with the PP but SD and Max have been known to both have their own sides (SD back pumps, Max acne/oily skin and both can cause tough shutdown and loss of libido while PP on the otherhand will boost your libido) but who knows if the combo of the 2 will help combat the sides or aggrivate them. good luck bro.

L J

Awards
Cheers dude, i weigh 170 at 5'9 btw and am just at the end of a cut so pretty lean.
Looking forward to the PP now, heard some good stuff about it. Will run a log when i start mid jan!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I am goin to run pheraplex and prostan Should i run it 20 20 20, 20 20 30, or 10 20 20 blah blah blah i weigh 210 6'3" ive used m1t 3 times, methydionelone once, m1p masterdrol stack once, Most logs ive searched have superdrol or or lmg max or ergo max stacks so what does a guy running only One methyl use for doseage and safe duration? any help would be great personally im thinking start with 20 and if needed 30 to finish? also i think 100 of prostan would be awesome.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am goin to run pheraplex and prostan Should i run it 20 20 20, 20 20 30, or 10 20 20 blah blah blah i weigh 210 6'3" ive used m1t 3 times, methydionelone once, m1p masterdrol stack once, Most logs ive searched have superdrol or or lmg max or ergo max stacks so what does a guy running only One methyl use for doseage and safe duration? any help would be great personally im thinking start with 20 and if needed 30 to finish? also i think 100 of prostan would be awesome.
personally id run the PP 10,20,20,30 and the prostan 75,100,100,125 (if possible)all at the same time or staeting the prostan one week later then the PP and bump to 125, 150 for the last 2 weeks instead. that sounds temptng to run myself.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
personally id run the PP 10,20,20,30 and the prostan 75,100,100,125 (if possible)all at the same time or staeting the prostan one week later then the PP and bump to 125, 150 for the last 2 weeks instead. that sounds temptng to run myself.

Yeah I have two bottle of prostan so i think week 2- 100,
week 3 - 125, Week 4- 150 will be possible, Is that what you meant poopy. when do you throw in your pct after week 4 or do you start week 3, typically i would start after i finished.
im goona use rebound xt of pct by AE, Retain by AE, DHEA, perfect cycle by AE, Hoping my clomid comes in, and still contemplating the fenugreek dont see much of it in canada. Any suggestions poop, I could just copy what others have done as i have read lots.:study:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have two bottle of prostan so i think week 2- 100,
week 3 - 125, Week 4- 150 will be possible, Is that what you meant poopy. when do you throw in your pct after week 4 or do you start week 3, typically i would start after i finished.
im goona use rebound xt of pct by AE, Retain by AE, DHEA, perfect cycle by AE, Hoping my clomid comes in, and still contemplating the fenugreek dont see much of it in canada. Any suggestions poop, I could just copy what others have done as i have read lots.:study:
hmmm yes thats waht i meant with the weeks and dosing and i start PCT the morning after the last day i dose. so ya weeks 1-4 PP weeks 2-5 prostan and weeks 6-10 PCT. hope all that helps, as for supps you look good to go with whats allready listed, never used fenugreek myself but i dont get very many libido problems either.

carib102

carib102

Awards
Hmm...that's almost exactly what I'm running. PP 20/20/30/30 and Prostan 75/75/100/125/150
Started last week, up 4.5 lbs on day 6. Strength seems to be kicking in already and no sides. Starting to see the occasional wicked vascularity (veins on my abs :jaw: ) and muscles are nice and full. I think this is gonna be a kick ass cycle and I'm lovin' it!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...that's almost exactly what I'm running. PP 20/20/30/30 and Prostan 75/75/100/125/150
Started last week, up 4.5 lbs on day 6. Strength seems to be kicking in already and no sides. Starting to see the occasional wicked vascularity (veins on my abs :jaw: ) and muscles are nice and full. I think this is gonna be a kick ass cycle and I'm lovin' it!
YEAYA!

carib102

carib102

Awards
Damn right bro! The cycle was inspired by your log as well as the log Magickk put here. Props to both of you. Planning on doing my own log..will be posting first week results later tonight. Gotta go eat now:woohoo: :burger:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
what do you dose your DHEA at ? And do you start all your pct at week 6 ?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your smart you'll start PCT the day after your last dose, whenever that might be, there are a couple supps that can be started a little early like a week- half a week before finishing so that they are wroking for you at full speed when you need them to. but with most of these orals they tend to have lingering effects anyways and if anything it might be smarter to extend you cycles pct another week since sometimes (like with SD) many people report still feeling "on" and gettig pumps ect for at least a week after discontinuance. makes me wonder if this doesnt maybe play a vital role in all these delayed gyno cases?