How androgenic is Finigenx?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I’m asking because Test seems to agitate my prostate area. I was looking a Finigenx but can’t really find any info on how androgenic it is. I need to find a nice alterative before the legal alternatives are gone. Finigenx is not melthelated and users seem to like it so I’m think this would make a great cycle for me if its not too androgenic.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I don't think its androgenic at all. Its one of the best non-methylated products out, albeti a bit expensive to use correctly.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I ordered two bottles and I'm going to run them and if it goes well, I'm going to order a bunch before its gone. Do you know anything about PDS TesTrenX. PDS TesTrenX is cheaper but it might be junk for all I know.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
look into beta sitosterol my friend
WONDERS for the prostate

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know much about finigenx, but I seem to recall people getting massive strength gains, which suggests that it should have significant androgenic activity.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive used it twice and i broke out a fair amount. i cant say its that androgenic as i didnt get an increased libido at all. id give it a whirl i did get very noticeable strength gains.