Fina/Winny

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
Would throwing winny in the last 4 weeks of a fina only cycle, and then 2 weeks after, have any type of "cutting" effect?

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
thats what i thought, guy at the gym is spending a fortune on winny, i told him that was dumb.

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
i've only seen it used with test, guessing to shed off the bloating.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
..you aren't running a tren only cycle are you?

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
no, im not running anything, im not even workin out, hurt and got slight gyno, never cycled anything before, but my workout parter is on fina (tren) only

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Actually, Tren and Winny are supposed to be a good stack.. with a little Test of course.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know a guy in real life who ran tren only, said he had sex drive the whole time, had crazy strength increase, and dropped like 2 fucking inches on his waist... and kept pretty much every bit of his gains... and another friend is planning on running a fina only cycle soon...

why does everyone knock on fina only cycles?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
because tren USUALLY will leave people feeling like **** and with no libido nor erectile function ... YMMV

i've always maintained .. WHY???

test is awesome and with a proper diet (and especially with prop) you aren't going to experience too much bloat and it only ADDS to the strength and mass gains

plus test has been proven to have an effect on fatloss

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
just got back from the gym, he's almost done with that cycle he said, its the 2nd one he's ran. I told him on the next one to spend the extra money for a Test e/tren/winny cycle, and that it would give better results, i think he's gonna, so i hope i'm right lol

scarfacebling

Awards
just got back from the gym, he's almost done with that cycle he said, its the 2nd one he's ran. I told him on the next one to spend the extra money for a Test e/tren/winny cycle, and that it would give better results, i think he's gonna, so i hope i'm right lol
He should use test prop not test E the esters of prop and acetate match up