Help Needed - 1-Test And 4-AD Powder - transdermal

Adaml

Awards
Hi all…

Ive done a lot of searching and read some excellent thread on transdermals yet am still confused.

Ive got 1-Test and 4-AD powder… Im trying to make this into a transdermal using Transport Matrix…

Any AIMPLE advise (as my heads now spinning! lol) on amounts of 1-Test, 4-AD to mix per transdermal… And dosages (sprays)?

Thanks all

Marshall Law

Awards
Hi all…

Ive done a lot of searching and read some excellent thread on transdermals yet am still confused.

Ive got 1-Test and 4-AD powder… Im trying to make this into a transdermal using Transport Matrix…

Any AIMPLE advise (as my heads now spinning! lol) on amounts of 1-Test, 4-AD to mix per transdermal… And dosages (sprays)?

Thanks all
4-AD is 6g for every 4oz of trans, I don't know about the 1-Test.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many ounces is the TM? 4oz, or 8oz, I've mixed 6gr 1T and 8gr 4ad in a bottle of 8oz dermal with no problems.
A total of 14gr per bottle is pretty much what I stick to in order to avoid oversaturation, although some have claimed that they got as much as 15 gr and greater in a 8oz bottle.
Anyway, at 8/6 you have about 25mg per ml. of 1T (6000mg/240ml in 8oz) and 33.33mg of 4ad per ml (8000mg/240ml in 8oz)The best way to take your dose is to go to walmart and by a baby dropper that measures in ml's. I ran 5ml in the morning and a night for a total of 250mg 1T and 340mg 4ad a day. Some people use more some use less, but this work amount worked fine for me. Just find the amount that you want to take of each and measure accorddingly.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Most agree that a great mix is 50mg/mL

there are 240mL in 8 oz

to get 50mg/mL you need to add (50mg X240mL) 12000mg of PH or 12 grams.

Cut that in half for the 4oz Dermabolics spray bottle.

The Dermabolics sprayer ~.8mL per spray which is ~40mg of PH per spray.

5 sprays applied in the morning and then again at night (4mL AM and 4mL PM)=(~40mg x 10) = ~400mg a day

Dermabolics' old S1+ was 200mg of 1T and 300mg of 4AD each day.....Therefore they had 3g of 1T and 4.5g 4AD in each 4 oz bottle. Ended up being 62.5 mg/mL. This is about all the matrix will hold, but does not provide the best absorbtion rate like 50mg/mL will.

Personally, I would rather mix it at 50mg/mL and have more bottles of Matrix, spray more, and have better absorbtion, than to pack as much hormone as I can into a bottle.

If you have extra bottles of matrix, I would mix 1T in one at 6g and 4AD in another at 6g, then apply what you want. If you wanted 200mg of 1T and 300mg of 4AD each day, apply 2mL of 1T 2xdaily and apply 3mL 4AD 2xDaily.

Easy as pie :woohoo:

BTW heating the transport matrix ( place the bottle in a hot water bath) before mixing will help a lot, especially with 4AD. Add a couple of grams at a time, mix, then re-heat. It really does help.

Adaml

Awards
I dont know yet wether its 4oz or 8oz prld2gr8ns...

Im struggling a lttile here, think Im being thick! lol

Is it ok to work it out simply i.e.

Very roughly say for example - 1 spray is 1 ml...

There is 50ml in the transdermal....

I want 50mg per spray so I want to add 2.5 grams to the whole solution

(50 spays at 50mg = a total of 2.5 grams)

Adaml

Awards
P.S. BIG thanks all for you advise...

It is a 4oz transdermal

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Use an oral syringe for accurate dosing, and I like a 66.67 mg/ml concentration, which is 8 grams for a 4 oz bottle of T-Gel

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know yet wether its 4oz or 8oz prld2gr8ns...

Im struggling a lttile here, think Im being thick! lol

Is it ok to work it out simply i.e.

Very roughly say for example - 1 spray is 1 ml...

There is 50ml in the transdermal....

I want 50mg per spray so I want to add 2.5 grams to the whole solution

(50 spays at 50mg = a total of 2.5 grams)
Each bottle of Dermabolics has roughly 150 sprays in it based on the directions and amount per bottle. So, if you want to do it with just the spray application that's fine. Just divide the total gram of ph by 150 to get the amount per spray. For example you put in 3 grams of 1T and 4gr of 4ad, total 1T thats in the bottle is 3000mg. Divide that by 150sprays(3000mg/150=20mg per spray). 4ad is 4000mg, so divide that by 150.(4000mg4AD/150=27mg per spray). So 5 sprays gives you 100mg of 1T and 135mg of 4ad. If you dose it morning and night then you get a daily total of 200mg 1T and 270mg 4ad. That's pretty much the simple way to do it. Just decide on what amount you want of the powder you want in the bottle and divide by 150, then just guess and check yourself until you get a per spray amount that satisfies your muscle needs.:D

Adaml

Awards
Dermabolics' old S1+ was 200mg of 1T and 300mg of 4AD each day.....
BIG THANKS all again... I think its finally clicked into place...

Must of left my brain outside for a few days ;) lol

As you've probably guesed Ive never used a transdermal before, any idea on dosages?

Is the old S1+ dosages of 200mg 1T and 300mg of 4AD a day a good idea?

I also cant find any transdermal based threads mentioning PCT.... It it treated as normal?

Any more advice would be great :D