BK: Bloodwork and stats from 3 Subjects (HALODROL)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I do not have access to a scanner so I can only copy what is in front of me. I know some of you are going to say, "well, you probably just made it up" but if I had a scanner I could make up a bogus set with Photoshop too - so believe them or do not...I have complete sets on 2 people and 1 partial set on another.

Anyhow...

Subject 1 was a 34 year old male, 6'3" and 222# when he started (no BF available). He took H-50 for 28 days at 50mg per. He claims to have been clean for over a year.

Labs Before -

ALT 45 IU/L
AST 31 IU/L

Cholesterol 182 mg/dL
Triglyceride 140 mg/dL
HDL 36 mg/dL

Labs on Day 28

ALT 64 IU/L
AST 40 IU/L

Cholesterol 196 mg/dL
Triglyceride 166 mg/dL
HDL 23 mg/dL

weighed in at 234 pounds in Day 28. Gain of 12 pounds.

Subject 2 was a 6'6', 320 pound guy (at our booth at the "O") and he took 2 per day (against my advice)

Labs Before -

ALT 58 IU/L
AST 32 IU/L

Cholesterol 202 mg/dL
Triglyceride 178 mg/dL
HDL 36 mg/dL

Labs on Day 28

ALT 88 IU/L
AST 62 IU/L

Cholesterol 220
Triglyceride 181 mg/dL
HDL 21 mg/dL

weighed in at 340 pounds in Day 28. (gain of 20 pounds)

Subject 3 was 5'8" and 175 pounds at the start and had never used any type of gear, legal or otherwise-

Labs before

ALT 20 IU/L
AST 18 IU/L

Did not get lipids done

Labs on Day 28

ALT 44 IU/L
AST 36 IU/L

Did not get lipids done.

This guy weighed 208 pounds when he was done (well it was his virgin cycle) for a gain of 33 pounds. Not bad.

BK

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was in the other big post about what halodrol actualy was. A lot of people arent to sure if they can trust it just because its him basically saying that and its "lightly methylated" as he put it. Hopefully it isnt bad on the lipids. I really dont know how to read them but that doesnt look to terribly bad to me. :hammer:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yup, i figured it might have surfaced here - wanted to make sure people would catch it in search. The results are great if they are legit.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup, i figured it might have surfaced here - wanted to make sure people would catch it in search. The results are great if they are legit.
Oh definately. Especially the one where he took 2 a day. The lipids really didnt differ as much as they should have considering he was double dosing it. Hopefully it isnt as toxic as we first thought.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
If it's similar to tbol, I wouldn't expect it to be that toxic, I was under the impression that tbol wasn't very toxic.

I was also wondering what are the normal acceptable ranges for all those values.