Which is EASIER on the Hairline-Pheraplex or Superdrol?

Which is easier on the ol' hairline?

• Pheraplex

Votes: 48 38.1%
  • Superdrol

Votes: 78 61.9%

• Total voters

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
I have searched and gotten a few mixed answers, but I guess both have been out long enough for people to offer some head to head comparison feedback.

I would much appreciate some help! Thanks in advance for the input!!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
if you were worried about this i dont see why you couldn't just take some finasteride while on SD, albeit accepting slightly less gains, but you would keep your hair for sure

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
COOL,
I have Proscar in my medicine cabinet...

Will finasteride help with this or no?

I thought fina only helped w/test??

Ikaika

Ikaika

Awards
finasteride would be great if DHT was the issue...i think he's concerned about the molecule binding directly to the receptor in his scalp. if thats the case, just get some 5% spiro and 2% nizoral and hit that up.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Proscar and Finasteride are the same thing.. Take Ikaika's advice and go with 5% topical spironolactone, minoxidil with 5% azelaic acide and nizoral shampoo...

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Isn't hairloss usually do to heredity traits?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Usually.. Yes.. If I'm not mistaken - if you're not destined to lose your hair, AAS won't make you lose it any faster. However, if you have the gene to lose it, AAS will speed up the process quite a bit...

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
If you are prone to mbp. NO matter what precautions you take you going to lose alittle bit on any cycle. Especially from the hairline. Some people just shead but they do not have mbp and it will grow back after the cycle. You might not notice the hair loss on some of the less androgenic stuff. But if you took before and after pictures you are losing hair.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Usually.. Yes.. If I'm not mistaken - if you're not destined to lose your hair, AAS won't make you lose it any faster. However, if you have the gene to lose it, AAS will speed up the process quite a bit...
...agreed. I of course prefer pp, but its diff. a toss of the coin. Half my family has brown, and full head ofhair til they are like 60, the rest lose ut at like 35-40 so its a diff. flip of the coin for me. I could care less though, ill look badder wit a shaved head anyway:twisted:

killuminati04

Awards
hmmm i always thought sd was harsher on the hair line

Ddono25

Awards
I am also interested in this. I absolutely loved superdrol due to how much mass and strength it put on in such a short period of time and how well it stayed. 1-test/4-ad trans cycle took my hairline back enough to scare me from ever using those again even though it worked amazingly and I have a bit stocked up. I have heard nothing but great things about phera plex but am weary of using it before I hear the verdict from others prone to mpb. Anybody else?

Ddono25

Awards
Sorry. Superdrol did nothing to my hairline for reference, another reason why I love it and have stocked up since.

P-Rouds

P-Rouds

Awards
scope out the hairloss thread in anabolics. breaks it down pretty well http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/21961-hair-loss-prevention.html
if i'm understanding it right, the boosted testosterone from any supp creates DHT via the 5AR enzyme due to the boosted test. and that enzyme goes to your hair follicles and then the theories go on from there on what actually happens on how it makes it fall out. you can read on preventions and everything else on that thread. but i'm sure because of the famousness of that thread, you should have read it by now...

soooooo.... believing that your genetically prone to losing your hair and thinking that supps have nothing to do with it and not taking any precautions is a bad way to look at things IMO...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
superdrol will be easier.

fenrir your hairline isn't going to fall off buddy :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
things are good, it's almost like I want to tear up my hairline so I can get it fixed and be done with it. I'm playing with enough things right now where that could happen but this Nioxin Shampoo has made it pretty thick..

I'm sure I asked you before, the transplanted hairs are there forever - regardless of AAS use, is this correct?

how is your training going?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
things are good, it's almost like I want to tear up my hairline so I can get it fixed and be done with it. I'm playing with enough things right now where that could happen but this Nioxin Shampoo has made it pretty thick..

I'm sure I asked you before, the transplanted hairs are there forever - regardless of AAS use, is this correct?

bumped for fen :burger:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but if you read the write-up/ad provided by DS on Phera Plex, it flat out states it is more androgenic, and could be harsher on those predisposed to MPB. (in comparison to SD)

killuminati04

Awards
yeh, i think thats right lanbane.. but initially no one complained about any effect on the hairline so it was thought that androgenic sides were kept to a minimum of oily skin and i think maybe a few more spots

i'm going crazy over wether to run a mp cycle or not now :mad:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

bumped again for fenrir - what did armani say about AAS/androgen/dht and transplanted hair, if anything?

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
bumped again for fenrir - what did armani say about AAS/androgen/dht and transplanted hair, if anything?
Hey bro, he actually said the "new" hair isn't going anywhere....the only thing is that the regular hair can still recede if you aren't careful..does it make sense? Anything that is still your normal front/top hair can still recede as normal, whihc I guess would look pretty weird...but of course touch-ups can be done if necessary in the future..so it;s really nothing to worry about unless you get too crazy with everything...

by the way, how do you like the Nioxin?
I am actually trying MiN..it got some good reviews..I just started it today so I don't have anything to say about it other than it doesn't make your hair look dry or anything...I'll keep you posted..so anyways, what do you think about the Nioxin?

By the way, any Q's just keep on askin...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Nioxin is good, it makes the existing hair healthier - thus thicker for most. Very high quality. People bitch about the high price but honestly (maybe it's just where I buy it but its) $17.99 for 16.9fl oz. You could get Sauve shampoo for $6 for 12oz. that does nothing but make your hair smell a certain "flavor"

What is MiN..? I'll try and look it up.

I understand completely what you are saying, the transplanted hair aren't going anyway - but the existing hair that is still pre-disposed to DHT could fall out. Correct yes?

Did you actually ask him: about STEROIDS (dirty word) and transplanted hairs? Just curious, or did he just say - the hair is permanent regardless of the situation?

oh also... how much $$$ did you drop if you don't mind me asking?

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
correct...the "new" hairs aren't going anywhere..he said he doesn't recommend steroids, but that they will not make the new hair fall out...

and yes, the original, non transplanted hairs are still apt to fall out if they are predisposed..which of course, you can do touch ups if necessary..

MiN is a new shamppo regimen, consisting of detox (once weekly shampoo) fortify and cleanse shamppo and conditioner...smells really good and has received really good reviews...

probably alot like Nioxin..but that was why I was asking....I know Nioxin has been around for a while and if it works, I would defintely be ready to check it out if I didn't like MiN...which I really do so far ( it smells good ha ha) but as far as working, I am not sure...
but by damn I'll tell you what..I am about to hti up 6 weeks of proviron, and if that doesn't make it fall out, then I know the MiN and everything else is doing it's job...ha ha

I will definitely keep youposted bro

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
by the way 2500 grafts cost me about 10K..but email them and ask if they have any cancellations...you can get a really good discount if you take a cancelled date where someone backed out but they already have to pay the staff...

they'll knock off about a grand or two....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks fen, as for nioxin - it won't "clear" the scalp of DHT like it says.. that's just bullshit. it is high quality shampoo which makes your existing hair thicker.. for me anyway

thanks again buddy
and keep me posted on your training and whatever else is going on in life

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
CED,
ha ha yeah hell, I am worried now if Nioxin doesn;t clear DHT..I wonder if the MiN is just bullshit too? hell seems like everything is bullshit. ha ha

Well, I'll see what happens after the Proviron...and definitely let you know..like I said, if Proviron doesn't **** my hairline..I doubt anything will, since it's like straight DHT...

I know it's kind of stupid, but damn, there's only one way to find out..and I work in lending, so maybe I can finance some more hair work in the future if necessary. ha ha

Take care buddy, and let me know if you have any ?'s or anything else.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
is the majority of your current hairline transplanted hairs? I think you are good to go... I mean nothing tells me (or any doctor otherwise).

just fyi, others BBers/AAS users that have had successful transplants report no loss whatsoever of transplanted hairs

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
hey I have about 2500 grafts and they are very dense..so it looks like regular hair, not that transparent thin stuff you see on some transplantees...

actually most of the hairline work was done on my temples....the very front hairline didn't recede..it was on the sides of the hairline, you know?

thanks for the info...I'll keep you posted!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
same situation here, temples only, without AAS I wouldn't "need" a hair transplant till I was 35-40, by my estimation.

having a good hair day today, I must say so myself

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
edit

Last edited:

BEANTOWN B

Awards
Nioxin is supposed to help you keep more hair during your shedding phase.... hair has two phases shedding and growing, thats what makes it appear more thick.

Rob69420

Awards
finasteride would be great if DHT was the issue...i think he's concerned about the molecule binding directly to the receptor in his scalp. if thats the case, just get some 5% spiro and 2% nizoral and hit that up.
where exactly does one find spiro?

P-Rouds

P-Rouds

Awards
www.xandrox.com or www.minoxidil.com both the same site by dr. lee. however, in order to order anything, you have to have a consultation and directions to do that is on the site. it's quick and painless. it does cost 20 dollars with the first purchase. however, if your just looking for a topical DHT blocker, and your using minoxidil, try dr. lee's xandrox formulas. it has 5% azelaic acid already mixed in with it which does the same thing as spiro. however, if your not getting good results, then buy some spiro and use in concjunction with xandrox... just my advice... you do not have to do any of what i just recomended... just wanted you to be aware of other products...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've used M1T, 1-ad, SD, ergomax, max lmg, and a bunch of diff kinds of juice and i am MPB prone. the only cycle that doesn't make my scalp itch (which is a dead giveaway for hairloss) and/or cause me to recede has been test/EQ + tbol kickstart + dutasteride. also i've used var with no issues. EQ doesnt have much affinity for 5AR in the first place (which means i may use it w/o test or dutas in the future) and that dutas just slaughters the 5AR. gains are definitely reduced...especially considering i use arimidex @ .25mg ED, but i am still getting big, strong, hard and vascular. it just takes more doing.

anyway, superdrol isnt as easy on the hair as it was purported to be based on the A/A ratio. ergomax and max lmg - forget about it. i noticed itching and recession within a week.

if you REALLY want to keep your hair while juicing and you're MPB prone, make your way over to the dark side - it's the only place where you can run an oral without hairloss. plus pinning can be fun :)

kingmob

Banned
Awards
My hair started thinning out about 2yrs ago, but thank god it stopped.

I started taking some generic finasteride and 2% nizoral shampoo while on cycle of SD, and no Hair problems whatsoever. Not even an itch.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've used M1T, 1-ad, SD, ergomax, max lmg, and a bunch of diff kinds of juice and i am MPB prone. the only cycle that doesn't make my scalp itch (which is a dead giveaway for hairloss) and/or cause me to recede has been test/EQ + tbol kickstart + dutasteride. also i've used var with no issues. EQ doesnt have much affinity for 5AR in the first place (which means i may use it w/o test or dutas in the future) and that dutas just slaughters the 5AR. gains are definitely reduced...especially considering i use arimidex @ .25mg ED, but i am still getting big, strong, hard and vascular. it just takes more doing.

anyway, superdrol isnt as easy on the hair as it was purported to be based on the A/A ratio. ergomax and max lmg - forget about it. i noticed itching and recession within a week.

if you REALLY want to keep your hair while juicing and you're MPB prone, make your way over to the dark side - it's the only place where you can run an oral without hairloss. plus pinning can be fun :)
What oral on the darkside is less androgenic than SD? T-bol and or Var?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What oral on the darkside is less androgenic than SD? T-bol and or Var?
i no longer conjecture on hairloss due to supposed androgenicity - i try stuff and see what happens.

tbol and var - nada. not even an itch. every other oral i've used has given me the impression that if i stuck with it i'd be receding quickly. (except 4-ad and 1,4ad which i guess count)

i am a psycho about my hairline. nobody but me even notices, and my gf routinely makes fun of me about it, but it's called preventive measures and it's kept hairloss at bay.

but lord, sometimes i wish it would all fall out so i could run tren, drol, proviron, primo, etc etc (not all at once....well, probably not :twisted: )

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Ergo (close to PP) made my hair thin/shed temporarily almost from the start.

SD -- nothing, period. no itch, nothing.

incidently, i shed hair during ergo, everything grew back fine and just as thick.. or so i believe.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
with transplanted hair, there is a "donor dominance" and that new shaft seems to be immune to mpb.

SpecialK117

Awards
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the 5AR enzyme does not interact with the superdrol molecule, correct? If that is the case, than finasteride is not going to offer any benefit whatsoever against any hairloss caused by superdrol.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you were worried about this i dont see why you couldn't just take some finasteride while on superdrol, albeit accepting slightly less gains, but you would keep your hair for sure
Does finasteride decrease your gains while on a cycle, whether it's PP or SD? I've never heard this...do you have studies you could provide? Thanks.