Poll: Which is easier on the ol' hairline?

Which is EASIER on the Hairline-Pheraplex or Superdrol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. edit
    Last edited by CEDeoudes59; 12-22-2010 at 11:11 AM.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

2. Nioxin is supposed to help you keep more hair during your shedding phase.... hair has two phases shedding and growing, thats what makes it appear more thick.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ikaika
    finasteride would be great if DHT was the issue...i think he's concerned about the molecule binding directly to the receptor in his scalp. if thats the case, just get some 5% spiro and 2% nizoral and hit that up.
    where exactly does one find spiro?

4. www.xandrox.com or www.minoxidil.com both the same site by dr. lee. however, in order to order anything, you have to have a consultation and directions to do that is on the site. it's quick and painless. it does cost 20 dollars with the first purchase. however, if your just looking for a topical DHT blocker, and your using minoxidil, try dr. lee's xandrox formulas. it has 5% azelaic acid already mixed in with it which does the same thing as spiro. however, if your not getting good results, then buy some spiro and use in concjunction with xandrox... just my advice... you do not have to do any of what i just recomended... just wanted you to be aware of other products...

5. i've used M1T, 1-ad, SD, ergomax, max lmg, and a bunch of diff kinds of juice and i am MPB prone. the only cycle that doesn't make my scalp itch (which is a dead giveaway for hairloss) and/or cause me to recede has been test/EQ + tbol kickstart + dutasteride. also i've used var with no issues. EQ doesnt have much affinity for 5AR in the first place (which means i may use it w/o test or dutas in the future) and that dutas just slaughters the 5AR. gains are definitely reduced...especially considering i use arimidex @ .25mg ED, but i am still getting big, strong, hard and vascular. it just takes more doing.

anyway, superdrol isnt as easy on the hair as it was purported to be based on the A/A ratio. ergomax and max lmg - forget about it. i noticed itching and recession within a week.

if you REALLY want to keep your hair while juicing and you're MPB prone, make your way over to the dark side - it's the only place where you can run an oral without hairloss. plus pinning can be fun
    •   

6. My hair started thinning out about 2yrs ago, but thank god it stopped.

I started taking some generic finasteride and 2% nizoral shampoo while on cycle of SD, and no Hair problems whatsoever. Not even an itch.

7. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    i've used M1T, 1-ad, SD, ergomax, max lmg, and a bunch of diff kinds of juice and i am MPB prone. the only cycle that doesn't make my scalp itch (which is a dead giveaway for hairloss) and/or cause me to recede has been test/EQ + tbol kickstart + dutasteride. also i've used var with no issues. EQ doesnt have much affinity for 5AR in the first place (which means i may use it w/o test or dutas in the future) and that dutas just slaughters the 5AR. gains are definitely reduced...especially considering i use arimidex @ .25mg ED, but i am still getting big, strong, hard and vascular. it just takes more doing.

anyway, superdrol isnt as easy on the hair as it was purported to be based on the A/A ratio. ergomax and max lmg - forget about it. i noticed itching and recession within a week.

if you REALLY want to keep your hair while juicing and you're MPB prone, make your way over to the dark side - it's the only place where you can run an oral without hairloss. plus pinning can be fun
    What oral on the darkside is less androgenic than SD? T-bol and or Var?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    What oral on the darkside is less androgenic than SD? T-bol and or Var?
    i no longer conjecture on hairloss due to supposed androgenicity - i try stuff and see what happens.

tbol and var - nada. not even an itch. every other oral i've used has given me the impression that if i stuck with it i'd be receding quickly. (except 4-ad and 1,4ad which i guess count)

i am a psycho about my hairline. nobody but me even notices, and my gf routinely makes fun of me about it, but it's called preventive measures and it's kept hairloss at bay.

but lord, sometimes i wish it would all fall out so i could run tren, drol, proviron, primo, etc etc (not all at once....well, probably not )

9. Ergo (close to PP) made my hair thin/shed temporarily almost from the start.

SD -- nothing, period. no itch, nothing.

incidently, i shed hair during ergo, everything grew back fine and just as thick.. or so i believe.

10. Pheraplex

11. with transplanted hair, there is a "donor dominance" and that new shaft seems to be immune to mpb.

12. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the 5AR enzyme does not interact with the superdrol molecule, correct? If that is the case, than finasteride is not going to offer any benefit whatsoever against any hairloss caused by superdrol.

13. That is correct

14. Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    if you were worried about this i dont see why you couldn't just take some finasteride while on superdrol, albeit accepting slightly less gains, but you would keep your hair for sure
    Does finasteride decrease your gains while on a cycle, whether it's PP or SD? I've never heard this...do you have studies you could provide? Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 06:08 AM
  2. testosterone cream V.S sustanon which is easier on your hair
    By dr.squat21 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 05:12 PM
  3. harder on the hairline - fina or 1test?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 07:38 PM
  4. 1 test on the hairline?
    By BUFF STUFF in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 12:24 AM