Votes: 16 12.1%
  • I dont know, but i want to see the results

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
deca will give you more "mass" gains

there will of course be bloat associated with deca .. but eq is a rather mild steriod

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
ya, thats what i thought from reading the profiles. Thanks bro.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Eq us more for gaining lean mass gains or atleast thta whats i think its associated with unless its dosed really high. Go with DECA

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
For bulking Deca w/o question.. Maintaining Gains from a Deca cycle is relatively easy.. Definately on the top of my list... (Just gotta back it w/ Test)..

Plus EQ makes me skittish... Hard to explain, but it stresses me out mentally.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I see EQ as more of an add-on to the real bulker.... Test. Or for cutting.
Quote from Big Cat:

Due to its effect on vascularity it is mostly used for cutting, but if you had a drug that increased your appetite like boldenone does, would you really use it to lose weight? It makes more sense to use it in a stack with a testosterone ester like enanthate or cypionate for good gains, instead of nandrolone. Sort of as a base. It aromatizes less than nandrolone and doesn't have that pesky progestagenic effect either, and because it increases appetite it would provide you with the means to an end in terms of gaining weight.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I see it as more of an add-on to a Test/Deca cycle for appetite reasons. :D

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
test 500 deca 400 is a good first time deca cycle to guage reaction

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test 500 deca 400 is a good first time deca cycle to guage reaction
Exactly what i plan on using for my next up coming cycle. Thats of course in my own make beleive land of fiction! :twisted:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya Big Cat has a point about the progesterone sides with Deca, if you deside to use it just make sure to run some Dostinex .4mg twice a week, also keep inmind that when going for mass some aromatization is favourable so only use the anti-e's when necessary.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was reading somewhere , where they said Vit b6 which would be used in a deca cycle to curb progesterone sides , hurts the steroid uptake and blood levels and so fourth and renders some of the steroid useless. Not sayin all of it but they were saying theres a difference between if you used B6 and if you didnt.

Anyone have any info on this or there point of view?

I wanna use somethin for prog. in the cycle but if vit b6 is gonna hurt my gains screw that to all obvlivion. On the other hand im also not trying to grow utters that can be milked daily! :run:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin B6 doesn't work for lowering prolactin levels, talked to my doc about that, it's bull.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin B6 doesn't work for lowering prolactin levels, talked to my doc about that, it's bull.
So then what does everyone here suggest i use? Would RXT possibly get rid of this issue? I was gonna run it at 2 caps a day for gyno precautions at the sign of anything but what about prolactin levels?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isnt that possibly harmful? I know that sounds contradicting if im gonna be using gear ( of course in my own fictional world ) and i have no idea where to get that. Anything that i could possibly purchse from a board sponsor?

Atlas

Awards
I would say EQ only because it will give you more Lean MASS as oppose to Deca's bulk....and to mean who needs water weight.....muscle is the goal. Plus EQ is notorious for the appetite stimulating properties which is the most important part of growing, actually wanting to stuff all the calories we need to grow down our gullet.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Deca for sure...EQ works for lean mass gains and vasccularity, but you need lots of it. I'm running it for 12 weeks at 800 mg EW with 1200 mg t400 EW and 100 mg Anadrol ED for the first 4 weeks. For me, the Deca and Drol would make me look like a beached whale, and I got the EQ really cheap so i chose that. But for a BULK, you cant beat deca and test, with some DBol or Drol thrown in for the beginning.

EDIT: I would not advise these doses of EQ or Test to anyone without a number of cycles under their belt. It's just an example of what I'm running. For beginners results can be had with FAR lesser doses.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
DECA all the way. EQ is sometimes used when cutting, DECA ~always for bulking.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Deca for sure, but short runs 4-5 weeks, it can shut you down hard.

EQ can really jack up your blood volume, for some this can be an issue.
4-5 weeks of Deca huh? riiiiggghhtt.. :blink:

Hemocrit levels raise with almost any AAS compound..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok most are saying Deca BUT wouldn't the gains be pretty comparable once the bloat from the Deca is gone? Because who cares about water weight i want muscle mass.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Ok most are saying Deca BUT wouldn't the gains be pretty comparable once the bloat from the Deca is gone? Because who cares about water weight i want muscle mass.
good question, Id like to hear an answer from a vet too but my guess would be that since deca alows you to put on so much water weight, you can also lift more weight, increasing the stress and therefore muscle size faster!?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
actually Nandrolone is more anabolic than Boldenone. There's your answer.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
How about you go out and get yourself Anabolics 2006 by William Llewellyn and then you can answer your own Basic questions.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
deca bro for mass eq is weak steroid and is good for lean gains i have done both and deca is way better in terms of mass mg per mg eq is stronger but to answer your question in terms of mass bro deca hands down. but make sure some test is in there deca shuts you down.hard get test with it and take it 2 weeks longer and make test dose higher to avoid shutdown. peace.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
deca bro for mass eq is weak steroid and is good for lean gains i have done both and deca is way better in terms of mass mg per mg eq is stronger but to answer your question in terms of mass bro deca hands down. but make sure some test is in there deca shuts you down.hard get test with it and take it 2 weeks longer and make test dose higher to avoid shutdown. peace.
This needs to be added Mullets tribute thread... what a spaz that guy was....

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha i was just reading a thread the other day where Saluu the roid monkey stated the Deca was a horrible steroid and all of the gains on it were water. i miss saluu he brought joy to my life

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i got a question for the masses, do you guys think eq needs to be run at a lower dose than test as deca should be because of the libido issues or have you guys found it doesn't matter with boldenone?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How much of a difference in endurance does eq really make? I know it really raises your RBC so i'm sure it helps quite a bit.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i got a question for the masses, do you guys think eq needs to be run at a lower dose than test as deca should be because of the libido issues or have you guys found it doesn't matter with boldenone?
anybody know if this is true?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been looking at seriously using Deca in the future after i hit another plateau. It helps bone density and growth to from what i read and that has to be permanent size right? not that i want to be any taller. What is the avg. gain on a deca test cycle?

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking at seriously using Deca in the future after i hit another plateau. It helps bone density and growth to from what i read and that has to be permanent size right? not that i want to be any taller. What is the avg. gain on a deca test cycle?
i'm on week 8 right now, strength gains are incredible (went from doing 265 for 8 on incline bench to doing 345 for 7) and before the cycle i had shoulder problems (rotator cuff) but when i work out its pain freakin free. I'm up about 18 pounds but only cuz apparantly i'm prone to gyno and was takin nolva, currently taking cabergoline.....

but be careful of the progesterine side of nandrolones, as i said i got a lump quick as well as experiencing mild deca d*ck symptoms even with a test dose of 600mgs and a deca dose of 400

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
which is why i was wondering about taking eq at a higher dose than test, cuz i don't want deca **** with eq? Can anyone attest to this???????

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great gains. Ypu must feel awesome, when did u get the lump?

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Great gains. Ypu must feel awesome, when did u get the lump?
prolly week 4 or so, i'm prolly only gonna do a 12 weeker instead of my planned 14 weeker because of it but its not gettin worse just not going away either, no pain, not sensitive, just lump..

but i feel like the weight that i did gain i will keep most of it cuz i have rid most of the water normally retained because of the cabergoline and nolva i'm takin so i'm very happy with the results so far.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks in and how much weight gain?

Also, Not asking for source but do you know what country your gear is from and whether it is QV or HG?

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established

Also, Not asking for source but do you know what country your gear is from and whether it is QV or HG?
i'm 8 weeks in now up about 18 pounds, gear is underground labs stuff..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone know the need dose of EQ to stimulate appetite on a good level? I had a theory about using test 500-750mg deca 400mg and less eq than deca like 200mg?? this is of course just a fantasy but curious what you guys think a good dose for test deca eq cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Piston be careful what you just posted is a source post. Even though your not asking for one b5150 informed me even mentioning brand names is source posting I would edit your post

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston be careful what you just posted is a source post. Even though your not asking for one b5150 informed me even mentioning brand names is source posting I would edit your post
thats not a brand name, its human grade or vetenarian quality.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats not a brand name, its human grade or vetenarian quality.

OOPs showing my age on that one I forget not everyone knows all the names or intials of different brands . I didn't realize you were just asking about different grades. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You would not need a deca, teste, eq cycle, I do not think it would not make all that much sense. As Deca is good for the joints etc, but EQ is better, without the limp ****, and prgestin sides. ALthought the mass sides IMO would not be that much difference, one might be better if incoporating a NPP with TestE cycle as some seem to think NPP has less sides.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i disagree .. test/deca/eq at say 600/400/400 would be a phenomenal cycle as those three seem to work very very well together .. that however is a really big cycle as far as i'm concerned and definitely for ADVANCED users

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
really why that cycle, although I agree about the advanced part. WOuld the Eq be used as far as appetite increase? or just a great mass builder in general. As most cycles do not include eq and deca well at least from what i have seen, but hey you live and learn, and glen i def learn from you bro...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
deca and eq SEEM to have a synergistic effect on each other, although AFAIK there's no science to back this up .. why would scientists study the synergistic effects of a human steriod and an animal steriod though?

the test is obvious .. deca and eq just seem to work really well together

i say this is advanced because its 1.2g of gear .. i've never gone over 900mg of combined gear ... i don't think people realize just how much is actually in your body when you go over 1g of gear ...