post superdrol/ergomax era products

grape ape

Awards
Just wanted to here what peoples opinions were on the upcoming post pro hormone/steroid era supps. were. Was just reading the product description written by alri for primed. Personally it almost made me sick to read. Hope I'm wrong but i feel theres no way it or products like them will compare to superdrol and the like. Also does anyone think that there will be anything equally as good as the soon to be gone products?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
absolutely. it's more of a matter if the supplement companies wish to release them with their name attached.

grape ape

Awards
sure hope you are right. just did my first cycle of superdrol not long ago and was very impressed with the results. My head has been hanging low ever since they have been disc. production of the new supps. After the first ban, nothing really came out besides talk about igf. Not saying its a bad thing but doesnt sound like it will give much size or strength.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
well look at it this way, Superdrol was a hybrid between Anadrol and Masteron. Take any 1,2,3,4... steroids and alter the bonds slightly and you have a designer steroid. There are countless compounds that we may or may not ever see. THG, for example, made by Patrick Arnold, sold to Victor Conte, sent to Greg Anderson, given to Barry Bonds. The general public never saw THG though.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Comparing Primed to Superdrol is kinda silly.. Might as well compare an iPod to a calculator watch.. SD and the like are hormonal in effect, where Primed would be better compared to No-Xplode or SuperPump 250.. ;)

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Comparing Primed to Superdrol is kinda silly.. Might as well compare an iPod to a calculator watch..
I pick the calculator watch? You never know when you might have to divide .0008 by 1425369748 to save someones life?:nutkick:

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried the ALRI Max LMG ? (not e Max LMG) I was ordering a few bottles to stock up and got one bottle of this. It is completely different.

Any post cycle maitenance required after a cycle of e max?

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
I ran Max LMG solo for a week before I started taking SD along with it. Near the end of the week I noticed an increase in energy and stamina. I felt good, recovery seemed to be better and I added more sets. I took 3 caps/day, 1 in morning, 1 at lunch and 1 in the evening.

I do believe you will need some PCT after E-Max. Here is an interesting log about e max --> http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/31878-another-8-weeks-time-e-max-lmg.html

grape ape

Awards
good point CED I guess maybe there are things in the works.

Also, I wasn't personally trying to compare primed to superdrol, but from what I read, Ifelt that they were trying to say that was their answer to the disapearing hormonal products. Which by the way I feel is a bunch of bull. They may as well be trying to sell cybergenics or something. I guess that may be a little harsh.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
check out Halodrol - Gaspari has more designers on the way i hear

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that ALR and BK had 8 or 10 compounds they wanted to bring to the market. Will they find an early grave :think:

grape ape

Awards
thats what I'm wondering beowulf. The products in the works may never get released or they may just be waiting I guess so that they will not be included in the next ban I guess they could alter the products in the works to make it by the ban dependent upon how it is written.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
thats what I'm wondering beowulf. The products in the works may never get released or they may just be waiting I guess so that they will not be included in the next ban I guess they could alter the products in the works to make it by the ban dependent upon how it is written.
It would be a smart to wait a couple of months to see what happens with any new laws/bans, but you never know