40 day cutter

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I have gotten quite fat over the past few months. I think I would like to run a cutter/recomp in the upcoming months. Here is what I was thinking--and don't flame for having no test in there. You will not convince me that I need to have it in there. This is supposed to be no aromitization, hardcore cutter. I have never tried no test in a cycle and before I go on believing that "test must be the basis for any cycle" i would like to try it out first. Anyhow, here is what i was thinking.

Days 1-40
Tren @ 100mg
Winny@ 60mg
Proviron@ 25mg
T3-ramped up and down for the whole cycle
ECA for lethargy

I will shoot 500 iu of hcg 3 days before the start, 500 iu on days 15, 30, and 40. I will take 10mg nolva the days I shoot hcg.

I will be eating very, very low cals and hope to loose about 20 lbs of fat. I would aim to weigh about 235 (veiny and hard) at the end of the cycle. What do you guys think....please, no close minded replies.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
have you used tren before? if not i would drop that to 50mg ed or 75 eod or 100 eod .. but 100ed is a LOT of tren ace

you seem dead set against test so i won't go into my spiel but i'm sure you know my feelings on the matter

and i would just use a normal HCG protocol of 250iu 2x a week personally

don't go TOO low on the cals or it will be counterproductive .. the fat loss will be even more with a good diet as opposed to a crash type diet

take all this for whatever its worth

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I have used tren at 100mg eod with prop 100mg eod and got decent gains but not what i wanted. I want fat to melt off my body.

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
The reason I spaced my hcg out like that is cuz of the aromitization. Like I said I want to get lean and hard as **** with this cycle.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i ran hcg up until the day of my last show .. trust me it won't have any negative effects

tren DOES have fat burning properties BUT its not magic and diet and cardio are always the key

just be prepared for some hardcore sides in terms of insomnia and sweats at 100ed .. you'll make it through and you are a big boy .. but the sides will definitely increase