Sdrol,pp,max lmg

bignast

Awards
Hey guys, glad to be back in the game. I have been researching a ton of threads about these pro-steroids and i feel i made an educated decision to start using them and i know there are a thousand different threads on all of these supps. I am currently tappering sdrol and started pp (so wk 3 of sdrol and wk 1 od pp) and i am going to run pp for a total of 3 weeks. That is a total of 5 wks on sdrol and pp, my questions is would it be alright to stack Max LMG at the end of the 5 weeks since it is not methylated? If so, how long? I have all ancillaries and PCT in check.

Thanks for all of your help. I was big into the supp game a few years ago but lost interest after pro-hormone ban. After news of new pro-steroids i jumped back into the game.

Some quick stats; 6'2" 285 pre-sdrol at 16% BF
post sdrol and current pp
6'2" 301 BF ? up 1 notch on belt

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
You have already gained 16lbs and after 2 more weeks of pp you will be up a bit more and will have really solidified that initial 16. I am thinking by the end of the 5 wks your body will be a the upper ends of what its gonna do during this anabolic phase. Going longer at that point will likely just increase suppression and make the final PCT more difficult.

I would end the cycle when the 5 wks are up and consider adding the NHA stack to your PCT. That includes Lean Extreme to control cortisol, Rebound XT to boost testosterone, and Activate to increase free testosterone levels. All of these are designer supplements products so you should check out their sub-forum here on AM for more details. Lots of people have been raving about having their best PCT ever while using Activate.

bignast

Awards
Thanks for the info on PCT. I have Rebound but not lean xtreme or activate. I planned on using eurycoma 1500 and Trib 1500 by scifit. I am not sue if the gains came from sdrol & pp or the fact that i started eating again. I am a bigger guy, and i can put on and take off weight fairly easy. I did not notice a huge gain in overall size, but muscles are more dense and vascular. The strength gains were amazing. I will do the necessary PCT and take 6 mths off of sdrol & pp. and then do another cycle to compare results. Thanks again for the tips on PCT!!!