Short Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Short Cycle

1. Superman

Short Cycle

Sorry to post this thread in this forum too, but I meant to post it in here and accidentally did in the cycle log. So mods do what you must I just figured this forum gets more people so I would get mroe responses.

Hey guys, I wnat your feedback and opinions/flames for my short cycle idea. I really like short cycles and wanted to run one with Test prop/Tren ace. I would do 75/75 EOD for 4 - 5 weeks, raising the dose to 100/100 if necessary. I want to do a slight recoimp, lose a little bf and put on maybe 5 solid lbs of lean muscle and increase strength. I am 5'9...180lbs, bf is around 10% (I have a 4 pack and only have fat in my love handles and lower abs, also my waist is about 30.5). I ran a transdermal 3 weekers of test base/tren base and had good results so wanted to do this but i got tired of transdermal applications.

Also, I would run the "oral" pgh during the cycle and pct...pct would consist of Activate, RXT, nolva, fenugreek, maca, and xceed. Also, I will run HCG 250 2 times a week during the cycle. I have the liver,cholesterol, bp supps in check and my diet is also good, I still follow for the most part the diet I had when I trained with Bobo. My workout is 5 X 5 and I like it so far.

Also, I am thinking about running phera-plex at 20mg during the cycle. Please let me know what yall think. I am not looking to put on 20lbs or anything, I want to run a short cycle in which recovery shouldn't be bad at all.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

It looks good to me, I personally like 4 weekers. I would drop the tren to 50mg EOD and up the test to 100mg EOD, but that is just me.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  3. Registered User

i would up the prop to 100 eod and keep the tren at 75 eod otherwise sounds good .. although i would run it for at least 6 weeks
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i would up the prop to 100 eod and keep the tren at 75 eod otherwise sounds good .. although i would run it for at least 6 weeks
    agreed. although, i'd say a minimum of 8 weeks. for me anyway. considering you're trying to drop bodyfat and gain lean mass, 4 weeks may be far fetched.
  5. New Member

6 weeks would be best
  6. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

10 weeks!
  7. Superman

Hmmm...well maybe I coud consider 6 weeks, I prefer to keep things short. I am not trying to drop a lot of bf, just a little bit and gain a few pounds...Im not setting my goals to unrealistically I don't think. Thanks guys keep the info coming.
  8. New Member

I personally prefer tren without test because there is less bloat/water/fatgain, and also because tren is a highly potent fat burner in the absence of estrogen, just run proviron if being limp bothers you (doesn't bother me at all, I enjoy the freedom from women) and you're fine - keep it under 4 weeks

I like 75mg of parabolan, which is a trenbolone depot made for human consumption, EOD - I get 0 sides from it (even without test).

I run this for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, with HCG 2x week (dose depends on you as a person) and 2 weeks PCT of simply nolva - always works great, and because the cycle is so short you rebound back pretty quickly.

I don't have experience with Tren Ace but I'm told you need to inject it every single day, not every other day. The key to avoiding sides with tren is to keep the levels steady.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretOfSteel

I like 75mg of parabolan, which is a trenbolone depot made for human consumption, EOD - I get 0 sides from it (even without test).

I run this for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, with HCG 2x week (dose depends on you as a person) and 2 weeks PCT of simply nolva - always works great, and because the cycle is so short you rebound back pretty quickly.
    You run Parabolan for only 4 weeks???

Trenbolone Hexahydrobenxylcarbonate? You realize the ester is a long one.. huh? 4 weeks isn't even enough for full benefits from Acetate, let alone Hexahydrobenxycarbonate. Plus it's in your system for at least half of your time "off".. I doubt you rebound back at all.
    Just my opinion.
  10. Registered User

"parabolan" used to be made by a french pharma company but it isn't any more

if you are using para now a days its from an UG lab and made for human consumption the exact same way tren ace is .. only its a blend of esters which makes it a pain in the ass IMO

plus test has never given me any real bloat and certainly no fat gain (its all about a clean diet) anyone that claims "test made them fat" is (IMO) an idiot and blaming test instead of their ****ty diet

plus an AI will get rid of an excess estrogen
  11. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

plus test has never given me any real bloat and certainly no fat gain (its all about a clean diet) anyone that claims "test made them fat" is (IMO) an idiot and blaming test instead of their ****ty diet
    Amen brother. It's the constant eating that is making me fat.

If I don't get fat, what will I cut off for summer?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

"parabolan" used to be made by a french pharma company but it isn't any more

if you are using para now a days its from an UG lab and made for human consumption the exact same way tren ace is .. only its a blend of esters which makes it a pain in the ass IMO
    I know a few that make straight up Tren Hex.. hence my shock and dismay at his cycle design. Even if a blend, 4 on, 4 off is kind of messed up when taking any longer ester.
  13. Banned

bump on the short cycles
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dare2disturB
    bump on the short cycles
    If interested in short cycles this is a good starting point to gather info/ideas:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...cycle+thoughts
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. btpb short cycles vs long cycles?
    By sailbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 10:28 PM
  2. Opinions on short cycles....
    By Jergo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 02:55 PM
  3. EQ for short cycles?