Smallest Injectable Gauge?

vein-x

Awards
I recently got my cycle, and I'm EXTREMELY pumped to get this winter bulker started! I have 100 pins an old roomate left (unused, don't worry) that look like they may be those insulin pins...

28G
1"
1CC tube

My question: Will those work? I realize there will be multiple injections per week (I'm running 600mg EQ & Test E every week, with 150mg Prop EoD) and it will probably come out to roughly 10(?) injections for the first 4 weeks, 6 for weeks 5-12 and 4 for the remaining 2 weeks. What do you guys think? I know about getpins.com and all that, but I want to start TOMORROW!! I've been researching, learning and lifting for years, and now that I have some juice in my possession, I don't want to wait any longer to get started!

Is that too many injections per week? From what I've read people shoot HGH everyday plus AAS EoD which quickly adds up to more than 10 injections per week. If I go this route (multiple injections) where do you reccommend they be shot, and how often can I hit the glutes? I know those first 4 weeks with the 10 injections will be rough, but once it gets down to 6 per week, I can do 3 on my left side on Monday, and then the other 3 on my right side on Thursday. So most of the cycle won't involve that many shots, it's just the beginning 4 weeks.

Also, as far as size goes, will that work out? I might have to run the vials under hot water to get the juice fluid enough to come through the needle, but I'm 100% fine with that if I can start tomorrow. Also, what do you think about pre-loading the syringe? For example, load the syringe the night before you inject the next morning? If everything remains sterile, will there be a problem?

Thanks for any advice.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
those are two small.. you need at least 5/8" long 26 gauge IMO
How long have you been lifting?
You are still not ready.. you need to go check out spotinjections.com and then for a rotation, I would suggest at least delts, glute, quads

tattoopierced1

25ga 1" long IMO. even at 25ga some oils can be VERY hard to push through. I suggest getting some big pipes to draw up with too...20ga works out great for this. You'll want 3-5cc barrels too. I would wait it out until you can get the pins you need...I realize you are wanting to start ASAP, but its better to do things right than jump in unprepared and cause yourself to have to pin yourself more times than needed or not do the injects right to begin with.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
25ga 1" long IMO. even at 25ga some oils can be VERY hard to push through. I suggest getting some big pipes to draw up with too...20ga works out great for this. You'll want 3-5cc barrels too. I would wait it out until you can get the pins you need...I realize you are wanting to start ASAP, but its better to do things right than jump in unprepared and cause yourself to have to pin yourself more times than needed or not do the injects right to begin with.
yep 25g 1" for the delts, maybe quads if you're low fat - I like 23g 1" for my butt. I always draw and inject with the same pin cuz I'm lazy. Warming the gear before drawing makes it a lot easier - run it under hot water for a few minutes.