Forearm pumps from being ON?

Q

Quaid

Awards
Hey guys I recently started a cycle of Legal Gear Methyl Masterdrol. For the first week I only used 1 capsule a day.

But during all three of my workouts I had insane forearm pumps that it almost made it unbearable to finish the workout. Even my hands were getting all bloated and filled with blood it was hard to hold onto a bar.

This is also the first time that I have done 12 reps in a while, next week I am going down to 8 reps.

My question is have any of you experienced this before? And do you think that it is due to the Methyl Masterdrol?

thanks

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I'm no doctor but if your feeling unbearable pain, you shoudld

A) stop using the stuf

or

B) see a doc

Q

Quaid

Awards
I never said it was unbearable "pain". Its just that my forearms have been getting so pumped that it makes it difficult to train anything else because my hands and forearms give out before my other body parts.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
But during all three of my workouts I had insane forearm pumps that it almost made it unbearable to finish the workout. Even my hands were getting all bloated and filled with blood it was hard to hold onto a bar.

My question is have any of you experienced this before?
Same thing happened to me with SD. Also had insane should pumps, felt great though. I got wrist straps to help on any pulldown type of exercise. They helped me to make it thru my final 2 sets or so.

E

Evo

Awards
This happens to me always when im working my back,my forearms become so tense i can't carry on.But its a good job this happens about the 9th rep on every set,crazy.So wrist straps are a solution?
and oh yer,i ain't "on"

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Solution, nah. Just a quick fix to deal with the pumps. Solution, time & work until your forearms gain strength & endurance.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I would say that you need to see how your forearms respond to sets of 12 reps while not taking methyl masterdrol to decide if it is the cause of your forearm pumps. But, seeing how that is not plausible, right now you could:
1.) Use wrist straps to continue gaining stength/size in the muscle(s) group(s) you are training.
2.) Do Not use wrist straps, increasing your gains in the muscle group(s) you are training but hindering the strength/size gains of your forearms.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
hey,

forearm pumps are awesome, i love the feeling. Just use raps when u can't hold on anymore. :bb: