phera discontinued?

luggnut

Awards
is phera discontinued too? i saw AX's website said it was a few days ago but i just checked again and the word discontinued was removed

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
is phera discontinued too? i saw AX's website said it was a few days ago but i just checked again and the word discontinued was removed
It's finished. AX has discontinued all their hormonal compounds.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
yup unfortunaltely its all gone. luckly i stocked up:rant:

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
there is a product called Phera Max which is the same compound.

RUNNER 67

Awards
I believe Phera-max is the e-max equivalent. I don't think that G-labs has come out with a PP equal. Although now that AE has stopped who knows?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
G Labz did come out with a PP equivalent. It's called Pheramone-X.

RUNNER 67

Awards
I have read that pheramone x is the ergo-max equal.
Both appear to be 17 methyl delta 2 etioallocholane

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Phera Max is 2-ene just like Phera Plex

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
indeed it says that, maybe a new formulation... Any thoughts Grexx???
same stuff or not as I know the matrix can make a difference...

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i've got 2 bottles stocked up.. wish i would have picked some more up tho.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try board sponsers Bosco, and search around many are getting rid of them...

Thegreatbambino

Awards
And what i have read and seen it looks like P-X is equal to PP and generic labz X-mass is the same compound as ergo-max....just what i thought though.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Actually, Pheramax which is now Pheramone-X is indeed what used to be Ergomax LMG. X-Mass is the same as MAX LMG. Ergomax and Max LMG are different compounds.

Generic Labz doesnt have a phera plex product. Anybody want them we have 4 or 5 Phera plex remaining.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
According to my information PheramoneX and Phera Plex are 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
According to my information PheramoneX and Phera Plex are 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol.
you are correct. there are the same thing.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Actually, Pheramax which is now Pheramone-X is indeed what used to be Ergomax LMG. X-Mass is the same as MAX LMG. Ergomax and Max LMG are different compounds.

Generic Labz doesnt have a phera plex product. Anybody want them we have 4 or 5 Phera plex remaining.
Here's the compound in phera-max:
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2ene-17b-ol 15 mg

and the compound in Phera-PLEX:
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 10mg

sorry sir, but they look the same to me.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
:)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Why all the confusion? If the packaging is correct and label claims are right Phera-Max is listed as 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2ene-17b-ol. This is according to Nutraplanets site.

This is PP unless the label claims are incorrect - right? Is the site wrong? Ive also seen it as 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
OMFG!!

I just read this entire thread all at once and my brain is about to explode and catch on fire.

:icon_lol:

It's like the phone game.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Why all the confusion? If the packaging is correct and label claims are right Phera-Max is listed as 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2ene-17b-ol. This is according to Nutraplanets site.

This is PP unless the label claims are incorrect - right? Is the site wrong? Ive also seen it as 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane.
I beleive someone from G Labz was who stated the comparisons of products. I have not heard them say they have a PP product out. So shoot, I don't know which info is incorrect! If the compound is listed as 17a-Methyl-etioallochan-2-ene-17b-ol, then the active is indeed PP. However if it is labled as 17-Methyl-Delta 2-etioallocholane it is E Max!

I haven't seen a lable on a Phera Max bottle, so I can't say for myself what the heck is stated on there:think:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I beleive someone from G Labz was who stated the comparisons of products. I have not heard them say they have a PP product out. So shoot, I don't know which info is incorrect! If the compound is listed as 17a-Methyl-etioallochan-2-ene-17b-ol, then the active is indeed PP. However if it is labled as 17-Methyl-Delta 2-etioallocholane it is E Max!

I haven't seen a lable on a Phera Max bottle, so I can't say for myself what the heck is stated on there:think:
It was 17a-Methyl-etioallochan-2-ene-17b-ol on Nutraplanet and 17-Methyl-Delta 2-etioallocholane other places, i guess its the site.
I feel bad for asking this because i know its been covered. I just cant remember. What was the difference supposed to be? That is betwen E Max and PP.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
2-ene was the active in PP .. supposed to be more androgenic i think.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
2-ene was the active in PP .. supposed to be more androgenic i think.
Right, I knew it was the 2-ene only and was supposed to be cleaner. Besides being slightly more androgenic what else was said to differ between the two?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
not exactly sure, i never really did a lot of research on eMax