Effect of an Increase in Free Testosterone Brought About by Nettle Root or Activate

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Not at methylation correlates to toxicity of the liver.
    (at=all) and exactly. Take caffeine for example. Maybe one day, people will understand this.....

2. good info here bros. thanks doc d for breaking out your knowledge.
    •   

3. Wouldn't you have to extract a pure sample or synthesize the active from scratch to methylate it like that? If it translated to real world results that'd be an interesting product to use in and of itself, but once you've got the methylation to deal with why not simply do an AAS cycle though, you know? Unless it was for some reason significantly easier on the liver than existing AAS I wouldn't see the point, at least for using it on cycle. For PCT again it'd be interesting but probably only good for transdermal and injectable cycles. The last thing I'd want to do after an oral cycle is take a methylated PCT supplement.
    Yeah, you'd have to isolate those compounds via fractional distillation or something similar. Like mentioned above, not all methylated compounds mean undue liver stress. I just thought it was interesting - something like that could mean a serious boost in test levels when combined with an anti-e like ATD. Especially for an older athlete.

BV

4. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    (at=all) and exactly. Take caffeine for example. Maybe one day, people will understand this.....

Hahaha thanks bro for the spelling correction, got a little ahead of myself!

Yea caffiene was what i was referring too as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. On another note, Alris ATD is methylated as well, i havnt heard anything but im pretty sure that wouldnt cause liver toxicity either would it?

I mean on the other hand RXT has been noted to negatively effect lipid profiles as well so whats up with alris methylated ATD?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 05:55 PM
  2. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 06:16 PM
  3. Do N.o. stims cause an increase in appetite?
    By GetDatFool in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 08:31 AM
  4. Good and bad effects of high Estrogen in a man
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:48 AM
  5. For Sale: 1 Sealed jug of Cycle Support RYR free (Testosterone Boosters)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 10:08 PM