guys help me out

shaggy

Banned
Awards
ive been lifting on and off for 3 years, im 6'1, my bodyweight is 152, i bench 185-10x 3 sets, max out at 255..have used creatine, glutamine, nitrotech, weightgainer, 5methoxy7, tribuls, 6-oxo....i cant find anything that helps me gets real big..ive gotten realy strong..but i cant get past a certain point for mass and size..lifting is my only hobby,,,can anyone give me suggestions...what really works..the only thing i dont do is needles...any sugguestiosn or info is much appreciated
-shaggy:frustrate

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eat alot.. Eat more after you're tired of eating.. Rest is just as important as training, you grow outside the gym, not while benching..

3yrs is hardly enough time to see if you've maxed your genetic potential..

shaggy

Banned
Awards
now that andro is banned...is there really anything out thats legal that works good?

shaggy

Banned
Awards
if i ever decided to use other methods....what the safest way to do it?

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
If you're asking about what gear is the safest, I'd have to say the kind that you pin. I'd recommend more research first though.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i ever decided to use other methods....what the safest way to do it?
:gotsearch
phera plex
superdrol
prostanozol
orastan-e
maxlmg
emaxlmg
finigenx
halodrol
methoxy trn

look all these up. new legal designer steroids, no needles required. study them the differences how to take them and what percautions to take for a cycle. good luck

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Time under Tension (TUT) for hypertrophy. Bobo's plan is TUT.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
forget the drugs legal or illegal for now. At 152 and 6'-1 you are nowhere near ready for this stuff. EAT ALOT. Sounds like a load of crap I know but you will amaze yourself. You want big, eat a meal every 2 hours. And a meal, like chicken rice broccoli, or steak and sweet potato etc. You'll see what I mean.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro - sounds like you're just not eating enough. You'll get sick of hearing everyone tell you that - but that's the key.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I have never understood how guys can't eat enough...I love to eat:burger:

Hmmmm.....Maybe that is why I was fat as a kid

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'll say it again. EAT a lot.

you can take all the **** in the world, new legal designer whatever's, and it won't do a fucking thing until you get your diet straight. and on the same note, you haven't mentioned your diet once. problem solved.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bump what beelze said

you're diet and training are obviously off .. i suggest hiring bobo .. its worth FAR FAR FAR more than drugs will be to at this point

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
you're diet and training are obviously off .. i suggest hiring bobo .. its worth FAR FAR FAR more than drugs will be to at this point
I 2nd that...

shaggy

Banned
Awards
glutimne before my work out 9am, then after wards i break fast(about 500-600calls, with a weight gain shake, bout 800 calls. i eat every two hours, combantion of bread red meats rice adn pastas all day..by bed time ive taken usauly about 3000 caleries...then i eat ramen adn tuna(bout 600 calls with another shake(800 cals) i tak anywhere from 4000-5000 cals a day....do i seriouly need more than this? maybe im a pussy and need to eat more..but i eat still im stuffed constantly, ive just always been a low weight..and i dont do cardio either....there a lot of guys at the gym where if i look the same size as them upper bodywise and more ripped, and im 20 pounds lighter. is my genetics just kicking my ass?. for all you big mother fuckers out there...hwo long(years) did it take you to achieve what you have now

shaggy

Banned
Awards
by the way, thanks for all the replies guys

ps. how many caleries u intake a day

shaggy

Banned
Awards
maybe i should mentions i reall ydont do a lot of lower body...only leg presses...i hate squats..

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Shaggy--
You just set yourself up. Quick edit that post!!! Just kidding, legs are equally important as bis, tris, back and everyother muscle there is. I ocassioanlly skip forearms and always feel guilty about that, not doing legs will cause everything else to lack. That may not be why your not gaining but it isnt going to help any. Do legs, eat as everyone else has stated and get BOBO. He cost less then the amound of supps you would need to gain what you are looking for. He even make a shopping list for you, and as you can tell/read, that is what you probally need help with most. Good luck!!
Drew

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what part of VA you in bro? i'll fix that damn diet and training, lol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just south of richmond.

radford. that's over by tech, right?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Yup. It's diet. I never grew so much as when I finally pulled the whole thing together. What's funny is that it's simpler than you would think. Having someone show you helps tons.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Bro, i would say hold of on anabolics as well,

the one thing that allowed me to gain the max was actually keeping a STRICT log of EVERY exercise and every weight i did, really, and writting EVERY single thing i ate, i was in the same boat as you and i found that not only was i not eating enough but i wasn't lifting more every time i went to work out, try this for 4-5 months and keep tweaking it until you start gaining, you will never know until you keep a strict log of EVERYTHING, this will help you out 10 times more when/if you ever decide to try out anabolics:)

my old freind was 6'1 and 140 when he started and was a hard gainer, hes now at 225 all naturual and strong as an ox! you are not at your genetic limit yet AT aLL!

shaggy

Banned
Awards
good **** man. i have hope now:twisted: . ill keep on eating and keeping logs.

im still gonna do anabolics...but ill wait till i get at least 20 more pounds on me. thanks for all the info everyone. this web site kicks ass

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Bump on getting your diet/training down. Diet is the most important thing, you don't have to be crazy meticulous about it, just start with cutting the crap out, and replacing it with good whole foods, start reading up on it and go from there, I think you'll be surprised the type of gains you can make without steroids by getting your diet down.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Bro, i would say hold of on anabolics as well,

the one thing that allowed me to gain the max was actually keeping a STRICT log of EVERY exercise and every weight i did, really, and writting EVERY single thing i ate,...
yup. This is a big help too. That way your adjustments are more accurate.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Dude...make PB&J sandwiches your best friend.:woohoo:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude...make PB&J sandwiches your best friend.:woohoo:
The bulking food of the Gods! Use natty PB and organic jelly if you're lean-bulking.. ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Eat a lot and fequently. Get to know your body - If you don't have your diet down after steroids you are going deflate faster than you can imagine.

start adding calories look at your current meals, add flax or olive oil. Go with 1 or 2% milk instead of skim. Solid food is key, those shakes have fast release protein which can't supplement for real food

willie2

Awards
The thing I keyed on was your statement that "I've been lifting off and on". You have to be lifting regularly if you ever want to get huge. Off and on won't make it. You must have a set routine and like everyone has been saying, EAT...gear won't help you if your diet and training aren't together...

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
You don't squat? :jaw:

Forget just eating like a pig, if you don't squat it'll take you forever to get big. Squat and eat, that's the key, no mystery.