Upcoming bulk, suggestions welcome!! SD-Prostanz

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I have been on the fence about this and have finally figured out what route I want to take. Here is some background first, then to the details.
I ran a solo SD cycle for 3 weeks doing 10mg for the first 8 days or so the up to 20mg for the remaining13 days. Had some great strength gains as well as good size in that amoung of time. The overall weight was 13 lbs. of lean dry mass. I ran ultra hotter for 4 weeks pct along with fenu and thistle, dhea. One week after pct was complete I injured my right bi and took about 6 weeks of light lifting and cardio just to try to maintain. Well here I am, ready to do it again. I am 26 yrs old, 5'9 and weigh around 192 average.

WK1- 20mgs SD
WK2- 20mgs SD
WK3- 100mgs Prostanzanol
WK4- 100mgs Prostanzanol

PCT
WK1- Rebound XT 75 mgs
Fenugreek
WK2-3 Rebound XT 50mgs
Fenugreek
WK4- Rebound XT 25mgs
Fenugreek

I do have some nolva on hand but no going to use unless needed. I will continue using all side supps atleast 6 weeks past PCT. Then I will cut out the Garlic, RRY, and Taurine.

I have already started taking the side supplements which are:
Milk Thistle
Coq10
Oderless Garlic
Multi-V
Fish Oil

Will be picking up some
RRY
Taurine

I was also thinking of running the Prastanzanol starting in the second week and then through the 4th at the 100mgs. Not sure, looking for some feedback on that. The reason why I donw want to run the SD for any longer are for work related. I work heavy labor and dont need those intense back pumps. I only noticed them about 17 days into the cycle. They lasted awhile afterwords but If I cut it a little short it will be better on my liver and my back.

Also, does anyone think that I shold start the rebound after the SD and continue it throughout the cycle and into PCT or just wait until I am done with the Prostanzanol?

Suggestions welcome, that is why I come here. Thanks, Drew

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Either it is good or so bad no one thinks I am serious. Not sure?!
:confused:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
looks fine to me. Actually, I'd probably go with 3 weeks of SD followed by 4-5 weeks of Prost if I ran these 2 in this way.

B

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i would throw in some hawthorn berry or celery seed. but all in all it looks good

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know that 3 weeks of SD would produce alot more gains but the back pumps I was getting were just to much while trying to work heavy labor. I think 2 weeks will atleast let me get about 7 lbs or so. I ended up getting most of my gains after the cycle was over. So there are no serious drawbacks to running SD then Prostanzanol? I am really looking forward to this. I think I will run the Prostanzanol for three weeks at 100mg ed or more if no results shown. :woohoo:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Anybody run a similar cycle to this? If so, results, good, bad or whatever. Just curious!!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Anybody run a similar cycle to this? If so, results, good, bad or whatever. Just curious!!
Did it for a cut in the summer. worked well. Wish I knew earlier, would have taken Prostanazol with my EVOO to help avoid first pass liver deactivation.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Jonny, can you explain that in depth as I think I may be a little confused. What dosage did you run at. Did you run the prostanazol with the SD or after. Thanks!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I had good results with prostanazol at the end of a 3 week SD cycle. 75mg/day, but I did not experience any noticeable strength gains or muscle "hardness' that reportedly comes from winstrol. I did experience a repartitioning effect. I lost BF with very minimal LBM loss, if any.
I remember after using it reading that it was ideal to take with fatty meal since it is not 17-a-methyl and high % will be deactivated in first pass in the liver. The point of taking with a fatty meal is that it will be dispersed via lymphatic system.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Alright, thanks for breaking it down barney style for me. So its not when you take it but rather what you take it with. thanks man!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Nasal administration would work, for efficiency's sake, right? The fillers are really tame : rice flour, magnesium stearate... It would be good to know, since these are all on their last run... Wanna stretch me prostanozol...

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Nasal administration would work, for efficiency's sake, right? The fillers are really tame : rice flour, magnesium stearate... It would be good to know, since these are all on their last run... Wanna stretch me prostanozol...

That would just be plain horrible. You are more a man than I. :box:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I;m planning on running an SD cyle of 20/20/30 with prostanz of 75/100/100. Im pretty big (225) so i figure im not overdoing it with the dosage..any thoughts or tips anyone?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my bad for not reading the whole thread. i read the suggestion of taking SD and following up with Prostanz....is there a greater advantage to this...other than it being easier on the liver? I was worried about being shutdown for that long so i figured running them at the same time would reduce the total shutdown time and PCT would be a little easier. not sure...i'm more than open to suuggestions.....oh yeah totally sorry about the hijacking but everytime i try to open a new thread it gets closed...so i searched and here i am. thanks again

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
my bad for not reading the whole thread. i read the suggestion of taking SD and following up with Prostanz....is there a greater advantage to this...other than it being easier on the liver? I was worried about being shutdown for that long so i figured running them at the same time would reduce the total shutdown time and PCT would be a little easier. not sure...i'm more than open to suuggestions.....oh yeah totally sorry about the hijacking but everytime i try to open a new thread it gets closed...so i searched and here i am. thanks again
Dont worry about it. If you could please post a little more info on yourself such as past cycle experiance and diet plans. 20/20/30 is going to be kind of harsh and at 225 I am not totally convinced that you need all that. If you are going to bump dosage to a higher level I would do the prostanzanol to start at 100 and take that from there. See what works for you.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK..more info...about 1 1/2 ago i started with PH like a cycle of 1AD with great success, MAG-10 was garbage for me, and a cycle of 4-ad with great success. about 3 months later i went to the "dark side" with a cycle of Deca and put on a bout 25 lbs in a 6 week cycle. Then i got married, lazy, and lost everything. Ive been lifting heavy since then and have managed to get alot back naturally. My BF% is a little high (16%) so i wanted to add the Prostanz for a cutting effect. There ya go. BTW
I'm 6'0" 225 lbs 24 yeard old......open to any and all suggestions.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the SD thing about 20/20/30 being harsh, it all depends on how you react, some people gain like mad men at 10 and even 20 mgs. Me i cant use anyhting under 30 and i weigh about 195 lbs.

Now i am a person that needs higher dosages for some reason. SD tho at 20mgs i didnt even get a pump at, 30 and 40 mgs tho weight just rolls on in. But at that level of toxicity i honestly dont think its worth the risk.

3 weeks isnt bad at that rate, but i figured if i can run somethin longer and at same close to the rec dosage why not go with that.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So, wht your saying is a better idea would be like 10/20/ and see how it goes from there? I guess thats probably the smartest route to test my body, i just figured my weight would be an issue like it is for alot of supps i take. but ill heed your warning and start out at 10 to see how it goes. i havent even recieved my bottle yet so itll be a week before i can start my cycle. BTW I was advised to take cranberry pills with this cycle with no further explaination...anyone know anything about that? I know there good for kidneys but with the milk thistle and hawthornberry i thought id be cool, but he said he highly recommended cranberry, and hes got WAY more experience than me so i bought some.....anyon else take them?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, wht your saying is a better idea would be like 10/20/ and see how it goes from there? I guess thats probably the smartest route to test my body, i just figured my weight would be an issue like it is for alot of supps i take. but ill heed your warning and start out at 10 to see how it goes. i havent even recieved my bottle yet so itll be a week before i can start my cycle. BTW I was advised to take cranberry pills with this cycle with no further explaination...anyone know anything about that? I know there good for kidneys but with the milk thistle and hawthornberry i thought id be cool, but he said he highly recommended cranberry, and hes got WAY more experience than me so i bought some.....anyon else take them?
Well at ur weight you probly will need more. Id honestly say start out at 20 and see how it goes, if things are goin fine then keep it there if not and you feel the need to up the dosage then so be it.

As far as the cranberry thing goes it probly couldnt hurt honestly, i havnt incorporated it into my PCT regimen. Just the usual milk thistle and the like. Good luck bro and keep us updated.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Most def. keep you updated. Really appreciate the advice. God knows we could all use some, too many people don't think so though. I think I will start at 20 and see how my body reacts. The 1AD took a higher dosage for me to see results ..same with the 4-AD, i think the reason the mag10 didnt do **** is cuz i followed the dosage on the bottle which looking back was probably low....anyway, thanks for the support. ill definetly keep somewhat of a log going, but Im currently in IRAQ so my computer time is very limited, so ill post as often as possible.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, speaking of being in IRAQ. My diet is somewhat limited. I can do potatoes, pasta, and some oatmeal. but i usually get chicken beef, sometime pork. i eat a ton of tuna, drink my shakes (ON protien). But stuff like whole grain bread, and getting alot of meals in is kinda hard. Im gonna try my hardest to be as strict as possible to my diet. any recommendations that I should for sure try to intake. I also have a ton of assorted nuts, peanut butter,

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
HOLY ****, THAT WAS LIKE AN OCTILLION POST. DELETE A COUPLE OF THOSE IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT. I wasnt trying to deteer you from taking the 30 mgs a day, if you need it, but I wouldnt say, I am gonna take 30 at week three cause you may not need. At 10mgs I got pretty much nothing, at 20mgs, it was almost to much, the back pumps were insane. that is why I am going for 2 weeks VS the normal 3 that you will usally see. Everyone is differant. If 20 isnt giving you the gains that you expect, bump to 30 and see how you feel. Just out of curiosity, if you are in Iraq, how do you plan on getting a blood test post cycle? I was there for 8 months and the only people who got to see the corpsman were the ones who were all F'd up. Good luck and keep your head down. Looking forward to following your progress here in this thread. Please feel free to make a daily log along with I.
Drew

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I think you hit it more then twice:head:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WTF just happened? my computer just frozen and then there was like 2000000 posts from me...well i got them deleted anyway...bloodwork...got a very good freind whos a corpman thatll do it for me on the DL. sorry for the multiple retarded posts....not sure what happened. appreciate the recs...ill keep everyone posted

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I was with 2fssg and 1/10 marines. Both on camp lejeune USMC OOOORAHH!!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
got my SD, Orastan-E. Gonna start my cycle in 12 days....i'll keep you guys posted.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm considering SD & MAX LMG as a bulker. I also have prostanozol though but think I'd rather keep it for a recomp. Which might be the better combo? How do we guesstimate this?

Sorry couldn't find this being argued significantly anywhere.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Well prostanzanol is known more for cutting or LBM. If you are gonna bulk and only bulk then you would not want to use the prostanzanol. If you are shooting for more of a lean gain then you may want to include the prostanzanol in there. Maybe a 4 week cycle of itself at about 125mgs ed. That would be a nice ending.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
would the prostan work well at the end of a 1AD cycle? Not necessarily bulking , i want to get bigger but not put on weight for the sake of it,during this cyle but trying to increase bodymass in a lean fashion

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Well, what other cycles have you done. Depending on your diet you may not need the prostanz at all. 1-AD is good for a lean bulk by itself. Would it hurt, I would think not but I am not a god here. I would try to get ahold of Quickryde or Beezel on something like this. Not saying there are not other like BOBO himself or wastedwhiteboy but QUICKRYDE helped me out alot with my SD cycle. I have chosen not to run anything right now as I am working with bobo here in the near future. Drew

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not updating in quite awhile. Had a family emergency. I have to get my SD and prostanz shipped from Iraq back to the states since I'm not going back there and of course my packages arrived the day after I left. Should have my stuff in the next two weeks. I'll keep a log after that.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes....I have three bottles of the albuterol....so this cycle of it is more of an experiment more than anything else. I hope to stop the albuterol for the first two weeks of my cycle and then finish of the laslt two weeks with the albuterol again.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I finally got my supps......SD prostanz cycle starts tommorrow.....YES!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Just for base info... How much did you lose off the alb? Will you add pics?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I lost about 6 lbs. I don't have before pics on the abluterol so after pics wouldn't be much help. I will however be posting before after pics of my cycle.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First dose taken this morning of both the SD and prostanz. Can't wait for next week. Porbably won't post alot this first week since I'm not expecting much.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
kjkriston are you starting your own thread or just posting in Revodrew's? ;)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was gonna post in here but I guess Ill start a new thread.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Keep it here man, alot of people are already subscribed to this one. I dont give a ****, its for everyone to read and post on. I am still gonna run it after my bulk with bobo is up.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good...I'll just keep it here then....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Start of my cycle

:woohoo: Today I began my SD, Prostanozol, Novedex cycle today and plan to maintain this log as best as possible. At the end I will post before and after pics. For now here are the specifics:

23 years old
6'0" 225 lbs 15% BF
Been lifting for 6 years
Previous PH experience with 1AD, 4AD, T-Bomb, MAG-10, and I've taken 1 trip to the darkside (deca).

Dosage plan:
SD 20/20/30/?
Prostan 100/100/125/125
Novedex 240/240/240/240

PCT:
Alphatest
Tribulus
ZMA

Suppl. Supps:
Liver X
Cranberry pills
Niacin
Hawethorn Berry
Milk Thistle

Took My first dose this morning of 10mg SD 50mg prostan and will do the same 1 hour before I lift. I will be splitting all my dosages between morning and before going to the gym. Not expecting anything for at least a week so I will only post anything abnormal this first week ie. weight changes, strength gains etc.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
why are you taking nolvadex? thats an unusual addition,

i'm on 20mg of SD right now and am on day 10 and if anything have lost water bloat since going on, i dont thing you need to worry about that if your concerned about bloat. i would also suggest a more serious PCT schedule containing nolva/clomid and at the VERY least some rebound xt, superdrol definately shuts you down hard.

good luck! i'll be watching!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
He means Gaspari's Novedex XT, which is ATD plus some other things. Good anti-E, but 4 caps seems like a high dose to me... I'd save some for PCT. What's with that, kj?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes Novedex XT...the recommended dosage is 2-4 at night so i figured my weight in and decided 4 wont be a bad thing....i may use it all the way through my PCT......on that note I am gonna pick upa bottle of rebound as well....talk to my buddy and he says its the best so thats that. BTW I'm using the novedex as a booster to the whole cycle....I tend to retain water fairly easy while ON. I'm also deathly afraid of gyno....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
neverstop...are you running a log...Hows your cycle going so far?
just curious....

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
my cycle is going well and i'm keeping a log, i'm running the SD with my first test cycle at 500mg a week for 12 weeks, i've been slacking on my log a little but i'm 12 days in on the superdrol and up 10lbs so far with minimal additional BF! i can literally feel the SD ragin through me anytime i move, ITS GREAT! i will certainly be ordering a ton of this stuff before its illegal cause it kicks m1t's ass all over the place. better gains, less bloat, and much less side effects.

good luck with the cycle!