Halodrol-50 vs Phera-Plex

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking about trying one of the new post ban prohormones for shits and grins. I haven’t really followed them much since the ban. The one and only prohormone that appealed to me previously was m4ohn. I liked that is was very mild in terms of side effects and easy on the hair. Although it wasn’t known for rapid or extreme gains it did yield slow, quality gains.

I was debating between using Halodrol-50 and Phera-Plex. My two criteria (in order) are:
1. easy on hair (not a DHT derivative, doesn’t convert to DHT, low androgenic profile)
2. Decent gains – enough to make it worth even spending the $ on.

I know that H-50 is basically OT (Tbol) - this much has been proven and explained by BK and others. A 50mg dose is also a very ideal dosage for OT. As for Phera-Plex I’m really unsure. All of these new prohormones (or pheromones) are altered so much it’s hard to decipher what exactly it is or what real world AAS it most resembles. What is the androgenic profile of Phera-Plex? Is it like a 1-test or more like a m4ohn? What’s it look like on paper in terms of potential to increase hair loss? Can PP offer slightly more gains without sacrificing mild sides?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking about trying one of the new post ban prohormones for shits and grins. I haven’t really followed them much since the ban. The one and only prohormone that appealed to me previously was m4ohn. I liked that is was very mild in terms of side effects and easy on the hair. Although it wasn’t known for rapid or extreme gains it did yield slow, quality gains.

I was debating between using Halodrol-50 and Phera-Plex. My two criteria (in order) are:
1. easy on hair (not a DHT derivative, doesn’t convert to DHT, low androgenic profile)

I know that H-50 is basically OT (Tbol) - this much has been proven and explained by BK and others. A 50mg dose is also a very ideal dosage for OT. As for Phera-Plex I’m really unsure. All of these new prohormones (or pheromones) are altered so much it’s hard to decipher what exactly it is or what real world AAS it most resembles. What is the androgenic profile of Phera-Plex? Is it like a 1-test or more like a m4ohn? What’s it look like on paper in terms of potential to increase hair loss? Can PP offer slightly more gains without sacrificing mild sides?
Generally the range of dosing on Phera-Plex is anywhere from 10mg-30mg depending on weight or past experience. It is somewhat androgenic, so if you're prone to MPB, I would take the lowest dose possible and take the proper hair precautions. PP has a bit more anabolic profile than Halodrol, unfortunately with the anabolism comes the androgenic effects. I would say it's a bit stronger than high dose M4OHN, but it'll just depend on how you react to it. Good luck with your choice.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yes i found that PP is a great supp, it does have a large androgenic profile but the others on the board and i that have all tried PP so far have all been amazed at the VERY STRONG androgenic benifits PP provides meanwhile sides are nonexistant. it has a great hardening effect and will help to increase vascularity but it can still pack it on and it kicks in VERY FAST. i gained 12 of my 18 lbs in the first 2.5 weeks.

I would have to compare it to a M1T superdrol hybrid. fast acting huge gains in strength and mass, but without the bloat, waster retention, gyno, acne, and a really it has a really nice boost to the libido. All around its a really nice supp, and guys have been toying with the idea to run it for a full 6 weeks cause at least as far as 4 weeks guys have stated feeling great and wishing they could stay on longer.( i was one of these guys) but without blood work we dont know if stretching it this long would be safe.

i would not suggest stretching halodrol that long though as gaspari themselves have been very staight forward in suggesting a 4 week only cycle and exactly 50mg ed, since they are the only one with any knowledge on this thats what id follow until someone gives us some good bloodwork feedback.

VolatileMX

Awards
PP on PP

P. Pants, what was your dosage. Thanks.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Yes i found that PP is a great supp, it does have a large androgenic profile but the others on the board and i that have all tried PP so far have all been amazed at the VERY STRONG androgenic benifits PP provides meanwhile sides are nonexistant.
PP...Ive seen you as the largest advocate of Pheraplex everytime anyone posts anything about it. Im not trying to be combative, Im simply asking a legit question.

I think I remember somewhere you saying this was your first PH cycle. is that true or not? Maybe you said it was your second, but Im pretty sure you said first. If this was your first cycle, (which generally means large gains very quickly) how can you compare it to anything else? How can you rate the sides?

Again Im not being combative, Im simply just stating that your opinion of Pheraplex may be because you haven't tried anything else. I know myself, I have tried Tren, Test P, sust, Test E, Anadrol, Winny, and now superdrol. I have other things to compare the Superdrol to, and I would probably feel a lot different about it if it was the only thing I had tried. (I love it dont get me wrong) Now I am going to be trying out Phera in two weeks. But one of the main things I will be looking at is the androgenic properties(benefits, sides) compared to something like Tren.

So hopefully you dont think Im saying it in a bad way. It just sounds like sometimes you are on a sales pitch for Pheraplex and Im not sure if that is skewed a little bit because of first time PS/PH use, or because its so great. I guess Ill find out in two weeks though huh :cheers:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Yes i found that PP is a great supp, it does have a large androgenic profile but the others on the board and i that have all tried PP so far have all been amazed at the VERY STRONG androgenic benifits PP provides meanwhile sides are nonexistant. it has a great hardening effect and will help to increase vascularity but it can still pack it on and it kicks in VERY FAST. i gained 12 of my 18 lbs in the first 2.5 weeks.

I would have to compare it to a M1T superdrol hybrid. fast acting huge gains in strength and mass, but without the bloat, waster retention, gyno, acne, and a really it has a really nice boost to the libido. All around its a really nice supp, and guys have been toying with the idea to run it for a full 6 weeks cause at least as far as 4 weeks guys have stated feeling great and wishing they could stay on longer.( i was one of these guys) but without blood work we dont know if stretching it this long would be safe.

i would not suggest stretching halodrol that long though as gaspari themselves have been very staight forward in suggesting a 4 week only cycle and exactly 50mg ed, since they are the only one with any knowledge on this thats what id follow until someone gives us some good bloodwork feedback.

If its compared to M1T or SD is has to be killer on the hair doesnt it? I dont see how it can be so androgenic and not be killer on the hair. Where does DHT play into things with DHT. Does it have strong receptor binding characteristics like 1-test or Tren?

In a semi-related note I've found that Dbol at 30mg/day seemed to be worse for my hair than Tren @ 300mg/wk along with test on finasteride. I was also on finasteride when I was taking the Dbol. It seems Tren would be worse but Dbol sure "seemed" to do more damage than Tren.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PP...Ive seen you as the largest advocate of Pheraplex everytime anyone posts anything about it. Im not trying to be combative, Im simply asking a legit question.

I think I remember somewhere you saying this was your first PH cycle. is that true or not? Maybe you said it was your second, but Im pretty sure you said first. If this was your first cycle, (which generally means large gains very quickly) how can you compare it to anything else? How can you rate the sides?

Again Im not being combative, Im simply just stating that your opinion of Pheraplex may be because you haven't tried anything else. I know myself, I have tried Tren, Test P, sust, Test E, Anadrol, Winny, and now superdrol. I have other things to compare the Superdrol to, and I would probably feel a lot different about it if it was the only thing I had tried. (I love it dont get me wrong) Now I am going to be trying out Phera in two weeks. But one of the main things I will be looking at is the androgenic properties(benefits, sides) compared to something like Tren.

So hopefully you dont think Im saying it in a bad way. It just sounds like sometimes you are on a sales pitch for Pheraplex and Im not sure if that is skewed a little bit because of first time PS/PH use, or because its so great. I guess Ill find out in two weeks though huh :cheers:
He's a big advocate and rightfully so, IMO... I ran a SD solo cycle (for my FIRST cycle, mind you) and I'm 9 days into my PP cycle and so far I like it much better than SD...

adrenalinaddict

Awards
He's a big advocate and rightfully so, IMO... I ran a SD solo cycle (for my FIRST cycle, mind you) and I'm 9 days into my PP cycle and so far I like it much better than SD...
Again, I just want to be clear because I don't want it to get taken out of context, I am not being combative or challenging Poopypants. I am simply asking him and others if his opinion of Pheraplex may be hinged on his overall experiences.

Like I am prone to Acne, maybe PP is not prone to acne so therefore he says Pherplex is great with no acne. But someone like me who is prone to acne on heavy androgens may get very bad acne. Or I may be wrong, maybe PP has talked to many acne prone people who all agree Phera is great with no acne.

Anywhoo, Magikk, why are you enjoying much more then SD. Is it the progress, the lack of sides, the overall feeling? Can you elaborate a little more why you like it better then SD so far?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Again, I just want to be clear because I don't want it to get taken out of context, I am not being combative or challenging Poopypants. I am simply asking him and others if his opinion of Pheraplex may be hinged on his overall experiences.

Like I am prone to Acne, maybe PP is not prone to acne so therefore he says Pherplex is great with no acne. But someone like me who is prone to acne on heavy androgens may get very bad acne. Or I may be wrong, maybe PP has talked to many acne prone people who all agree Phera is great with no acne.

Anywhoo, Magikk, why are you enjoying much more then SD. Is it the progress, the lack of sides, the overall feeling? Can you elaborate a little more why you like it better then SD so far?
Definitely... I wasn't defending poopey, just voicing my thoughts on PP.

Here is my comparison of PP and SD SO FAR:

-PP gives you a FULL pump it seems, all day long... SD gave me this pump but it was PAINFUL at times, ESPECIALLY if I was working out.. I had to STOP doing bicep / back workouts more times than not before I was fatigued simply b/c my **** was so pumped I couldn't move... this was WHILE taking 5g taurine / day and eating 3+ bananas / day.

-Lethargy is basically non existant for me

-Libido is the same as it was on SD (full swing and then some)

-I got SLIGHT acne on SD, none so far on PP

-Vascularity seems to be the same (maybe a little more pronounced on PP)

-No achy joints so far at all, in fact they may feel better, 10 days in to my SD cycle I was feeling joint discomfort...

-Weight is going up steadily

-Progress seems to be the same strength-wise

-I feel like I'm in a better mood, constantly... with SD I got this feeling like 3 days in until the end of week 1, then it went downhill...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
If its compared to M1T or SD is has to be killer on the hair doesnt it? I dont see how it can be so androgenic and not be killer on the hair. Where does DHT play into things with DHT. Does it have strong receptor binding characteristics like 1-test or Tren?
This is 3rd hand, but I believe I read that Patrick Arnold commented that b/c PP does not have a strong resemblence to Test or estrogen the androgenic and estrogenic side effects are minimal. Of course, one would think this would translate into a lack of androgenic benefits, which obviously is not the case.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

HAHA your hesitation to my support is understandable. It is true that whenever a Phera Plex thread starts up i do chime in.

in all honesty Phera plex has been a mostly over looked supp with all the hype thats been around superdrol and all the guys that say hey i allready got my Emax. thats why i decide to chime in and hopefully fill people in on an awesome substance.

To answer your question though NO this was not my first cycle, you must have read someone else asking me the same question since it becomes a matter of topic everytime someone who hasent tried PP for themself sees my results.

Ive done @ least 5 other PH cycles using either M1T or SD (and one super stack with a propietary blend of 5 diff andros and M1T) so thats why i compare them directly to these. now i have not done a huge variety of supps but i read ALOT and study anything i take as thouroughly as possible and could prob tell you the effects and andro to ana profiles of most of these other supps you say youve taken.

As we all know there are many different steroids that all display varying characteristics and some times without many of the sides that a similar compound would display. Phera plex is one of these.

I also know that these are "first cycle" like gains (17 lbs while "on") but most first cyclers cant keep shiz PCT (i kept 12 while still shedding fat) but im not alone in these respects and have met 2 other guys who made similar gains (15 and 19) and one guy who even made this type of gain off of Emax. I personally think that taking it with Prostan probally gave it a synergistic effect and made my cycle that much better but still hear of others that make awesome gains and love its lack of sides w/o stacking it. but like you said youll see it for yourself in a couple of weeks and i promise you if you keep looking round the boards youll find at least 3 guys running PP in a cycle and you can ask them how its working for them too.

also do a search and there was an entire thread dedicated to WTF PP being such a strong and awesome androgen wasnt plagueing its users with sides and many more fellows then just me chimed in and agreed.

NO. this is exactly why it is that i was comparing it to M1T and SD using the word hybrid (combination of 2 things exhibiting the combined good aspects without the bad). Explosive mass gains(M1T), solid gains(superdrol), nice pumps and good focus(M1T, SD), no lethargy(M1T), no painful back pumps(M1T, SD), no oily skin/acne(M1T, SD).

I HAVE talked to a couple guys who are prone to MPB and they didnt see a hit to the hairline leading me to belive that there is not an ability for direct aromitization to DHT. im certain that with minimal precautions hair loss can easily be avioded. im actually prone to acne myself and i swear that i had a decrease in visible acne from the start to finish of my cycle. if i remember reading correctly the write up states that there is only a slight chance for an INDIRECT aromitization to estogen and DHT was not mentioned whatsoever. We would need someone like DR D to chime in as im sure that when it comes to this detailed an explaination of what PP is capable of he'll know hella more then i do.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is 3rd hand, but I believe I read that Patrick Arnold commented that b/c PP does not have a strong resemblence to Test or estrogen the androgenic and estrogenic side effects are minimal. Of course, one would think this would translate into a lack of androgenic benefits, which obviously is not the case.
i remember reading the same but not too sure it was from PA.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may sound like a dumb question, but how dry is PP? I've read several diffrent threads at diffrent forums where some people experience water retention, and some don't. Fess up guys and let's hear what you think.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This may sound like a dumb question, but how dry is PP? I've read several diffrent threads at diffrent forums where some people experience water retention, and some don't. Fess up guys and let's hear what you think.
Pesonally i think that its a "mostly dry" supp. but like you said some of the guys pushing it (upwards of 50mg) are getting a little more water retention.

i had stacked mine with prostan and i had VERY DRY gains. literally shredding fat and water weight and packing on the meat. good ish

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Phera-Plex for PRESIDENT ! 4 MORE GEARS, 4 MORE GEARS!

Really though, Im pretty sold on PP. I might as well try a bottle.
Im curious to see what all these new PH's are about.
When its all said and done I'll do a quick lil subjective, honest comparison of PP, Tbol, m4ohn, maybe even H-50 if I ever get around to trying some.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So far it's been mostly dry for me, as well...

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do I understand correctly that while very androgenic noone is really reporting hairloss even when prone to MPB?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
i didnt have gobs of hair fall out at 50mgs a day...at least none that i noticed. but im not anal about it either.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even androgens with no estrogenic activity can cause bloat.. Electrolytes and aldosterone shifts can be a mutha! ;)

turkish

Awards
  • Established
So, PPPPP (Poopy Pants the Phera-Plex Pimper):p :D

I've managed to get myself a bottle of PP and a prostanozol from Sam's clearance, what would your dosing scheme be for these?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phera P @ 10/20/20/30
prostan @ 75/75/75

if you managed to get enough to run it i really suggest 100 mg ed prostan for 4 weeks.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even androgens with no estrogenic activity can cause bloat.. Electrolytes and aldosterone shifts can be a mutha! ;)
Thanks BP, I was just wondering why alot of people where expeirencing this on a fairly androgenic compound. This explaination and the fact that PP metabolites can undergo indirect aromatization puts it in perspective.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Phera P @ 10/20/20/30
prostan @ 75/75/75

if you managed to get enough to run it i really suggest 100 mg ed prostan for 4 weeks.

Poopy 2, questions.

How come you suggest bumping it the last week then going straight into pct? Why not taper down for a week to try and maintain as much as possible rather than the bump then immediate off?

And second, I retained some water on SD and was planning for my next cycle to stack pp and sd ( 3 weeks sd, 3 weeks phera) however if i used the sd at the end and it bloats me wouldnt that be maybe a not-so-good idea?

If if im gonna be doing 2 orals for 6 weeks, essentially, if i liked the PP, couldnt i run it for the 6 weeks standalone. Feel free to elaborate on this, thanx bro

Burner

Awards
From what i have read the difference between PP and Emax is:

Phera-Plex = 10mg of delta 2 with only the 5alpha isomer

Ergomax/e...max = 10mg of both the delta 2 and delta 3 in a 7:2 ratio

Is this correct? I have used Emax and noticed shedding at 20mg ed. So for me, wouldnt the effect of PP on the hair line be stronger? I got a 90ct bottle of SD and i'm hoping it doesnt do much to my hairline.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what i have read the difference between PP and Emax is:

Phera-Plex = 10mg of delta 2 with only the 5alpha isomer

Ergomax/e...max = 10mg of both the delta 2 and delta 3 in a 7:2 ratio

Is this correct? I have used Emax and noticed shedding at 20mg ed. So for me, wouldnt the effect of PP on the hair line be stronger? I got a 90ct bottle of SD and i'm hoping it doesnt do much to my hairline.
yes and no.

many of the guys have contemplated doing the same, run PP for 6 weeks cause they feel so good on, but now that you point it out i dont see why not stay on PP by itself as long as the lipids look good and gains are still comin.

i actually suggested it that way cause i used it @ 10/20/30/20 and really liked what i saw with 30 and it uses the entire botlle. but when i did it like above it was cause i was switching to SD and i most like to end their cycle at higher dosages to push the gains to the end.

as for the 6 weeks thing its not something id suggest though if its your first time on PP youll want to see how PP effects you and if you can tolerate it.

ill tell you it seems to me to be heads and tails above EMAx. one its all the superior 2-ene and much cleaner then EMax. many have found the good effects of emax to be pronounced and the bad sides experienced seemed to diminish until not existant or "a little acne". no one ive talked to or myself have gotten really bad acne or oily skin or gyno and the few guys i talked to that said specifically that they new they were proned to MPB didnt see any negative effect in their hairline. i think that any MPB aggrivation can easily avoided with minimal measures and might be a consideration incase it really worries you.

hope that helps bro

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Poopy, DS, AE, and even SNS should seriously send you some PP at the very least. You got me to buy 4 bottles!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poopy, DS, AE, and even SNS should seriously send you some PP at the very least. You got me to buy 4 bottles!
He deffinitly should be a sales rep or something. Poopy I have a feeling you've convinced several people to do the same as Alexander.:icon_lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn man everyone sign a petition and send it to em' id gladly take a bottle of PP or a JOB:head:

No im just a firm beliver in sharing a good thing. it goes for everything that i find that works for me. And i work in a sales company so i know how to relate to the customer, especially with real world results.

but ya i meant to actually quote both you guys if you read the first half adresses your part and the second adresses his:thumbsup:

SO WHATS UP AX SNS DS? you guys need someone to shout for you?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Damn man everyone sign a petition and send it to em' id gladly take a bottle of PP or a JOB:head:

No im just a firm beliver in sharing a good thing. it goes for everything that i find that works for me. And i work in a sales company so i know how to relate to the customer, especially with real world results.

but ya i meant to actually quote both you guys if you read the first half adresses your part and the second adresses his:thumbsup:

SO WHATS UP AX SNS DS? you guys need someone to shout for you?
You PHERAPLEX whore. I taught i was bad with FINIGENX :)

desmo996

Awards
For the record, b/c of diplomat, I just orderd some FiniGenX. I would have ordered some PP also, but I think I am done with methyls for a while. You both deserve some recognition for salesmen of the year.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i can second the results of pp, i have pics, and doing a recomp with the help of basic Cuts. I am running pp at 8 weeks with my last dose being on the 3 of Dec 2005 so i will be posting pics to show the effects of this wonderful supp !!!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
For the record, b/c of diplomat, I just orderd some FiniGenX. I would have ordered some PP also, but I think I am done with methyls for a while. You both deserve some recognition for salesmen of the year.
Dude you are going to love it!!!

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
Question for you PP Users:

I started out PP with 20mg for first few days, and have upped it to 30mg for over a week. I am also using Prostan at 100mg, and haven't noticed much. (I gained about a pound...eating 3500 cals)
I responded great to SD (2nd cycle was at 20mg)
weight is 205.

Should I:

a) stay at 30mg for the next 2 weeks
b) increase to 40mg
c) cut PP to 20mg, and add 10mg of SD
d) increase calories dramatically

Thanks in advance

diplomats

Awards
  • Established

I started out PP with 20mg for first few days, and have upped it to 30mg for over a week. I am also using Prostan at 100mg, and haven't noticed much. (I gained about a pound...eating 3500 cals)
weight is 205.

Should I:

Why did you start out so high?
b) increase to 40mg
Increasing to 40mg may amplify the side effects
Do not stack them together bro
Calories were supposed to be increased two-three weeks before you started this cycle

Thanks in advance

This is what you should have ran

WEEK 1 pp=10MG
WEEK 2 PP=20MG
WEEK 3 PP=20MG--- Superdrol=10mg
WEEK 4 PP=30MG ---Superdrol=10mg
WEEK 5 ------------ Superdrol=20mg
WEEK 6 ------------ Superdrol=20-30mg

WEEK 7 to 12 PCT

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

weight is 205.

Should I:

b) increase to 40mg

Thanks in advance
i suggest the same as far as doing a transition to SD but you want to save the PP portion of your cycle too. DO NOT UP THE DOSAGE! you dont need more hormones especially with such a strong compound like PP. dont just up your kcals dramatically either. reasses your entire diet, make sure its in line then set it up so your getting adequate Protein and Complex carbs and at the right times throughout the day. id take your PP with high carb meals, i did and would get pumps just from eating, then it increases your glycogen storage wich translates into tons of in gym strength and endurance.

hope this helps and the rest of your cycle is a success.

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
I started at 20mg, at about 2900 calories.
About 5 days in I wasn't noticing any sides/changes, so upped it to 30mg, and increased calories to 3400, and eventually to 3500/3600, which they are now. Wed will be the start of week 2.
I started the prostan at 75mg, and increased to 100mg (when I increased the PP).

Do not stack them together bro
Isn't this what you suggest later?

This is what you should have ran

WEEK 1 pp=10MG
WEEK 2 PP=20MG
WEEK 3 PP=20MG--- Superdrol=10mg
WEEK 4 PP=30MG ---Superdrol=10mg
Should I def. do 4 weeks?
I was planning a 3 week cycle

Thanks

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just realized you only a week in? now most guys start to feel it kick in their first week but just cause it doesnt for you dont start throwin back the pills, try one more week @ 20mg see how it goes, keep you cals high and make sure to hit the gym at least 4 times this week. if you dont see any changes and your certain everything is straight then up to 30mg till its all gone, wich should be only another week or so. if it doesnt work for you then youll be the first one ive heard of thats a nonresponder, that is if your being truthfull with us about your diet/training.
either way good luck bro.

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Poopy...
I workout 3 days on/1 off, and my diet is approx 40/40/20...basically the same as my SD Diet in which I gained 13 lbs in 3 weeks.

I'll drop it down to 20mg and see how it goes. I've got 2 bottles of PP coming, with some Prostan (2), and I still have one full bottle of SD, and a little left of my original SD bottle.

After this I'll take a long time off, and maybe use it before spring to cut/recomp.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
SD Diet in which I gained 13 lbs in 3 weeks.
You may have followed your previous SD cycle with your current PP cycle to soon. Even if this is the case you can still recomp your body and increase muscle size...just let the mirror not the scale reflect your results.

I workout 3 days on/1 off
I know you said you followed this routine during your SD cycle and gained BUT I would suggest that you hit each muscle group at least twice per week. You recover quicker on prohormones/AAS so why not take advantage of this and the increased protein synthesis?

On SD I replaced my 3 days on 1 day off with 3 days on 0 days off hitting each body part 7 times in 3 weeks.

These are just a couple of thoughts...may or may not be helpful.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i can second the results of pp, i have pics, and doing a recomp with the help of basic Cuts. I am running pp at 8 weeks with my last dose being on the 3 of Dec 2005 so i will be posting pics to show the effects of this wonderful supp !!!
Def. let us know when you get the pics up. Some hard facts about the effectivness of PP would be really welcomed.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I keep trying to put pics up on my basic cuts log, and i cannot do it !!! So I am going to try to load once more:frustrate

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I keep trying to put pics up on my basic cuts log, and i cannot do it !!! So I am going to try to load once more:frustrate
if you have to go to a site like photobucket.com and open account then upload your photos there. its free and then you can link picks insert HTML's and all sorts of jazz from there site.:cheers:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have one pic now, but it seems i have committed a faux pas by taking a pic by the mirror. Anyway, thanks poop, i mean a pimp named poopypants, i want to know can i have all your Phera plex knowledge since you are on m-trn. Keep Pimpin alive !!!:afro:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have one pic now, but it seems i have committed a faux pas by taking a pic by the mirror. Anyway, thanks poop, i mean a pimp named poopypants, i want to know can i have all your Phera plex knowledge since you are on m-trn. Keep Pimpin alive !!!:afro:
haha, ya man its ok im hoping blood turns out ok on the tren so i can throw PP on the end, but in all honesty i dont see that happening. M-TRN is some tough stuff and im certain its doing a number on my liver, oh well I can hope.

and i dont got no knowledge i just make **** up. j/k:numbered:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
yes and no.

many of the guys have contemplated doing the same, run PP for 6 weeks cause they feel so good on, but now that you point it out i dont see why not stay on PP by itself as long as the lipids look good and gains are still comin.

i actually suggested it that way cause i used it @ 10/20/30/20 and really liked what i saw with 30 and it uses the entire botlle. but when i did it like above it was cause i was switching to SD and i most like to end their cycle at higher dosages to push the gains to the end.

as for the 6 weeks thing its not something id suggest though if its your first time on PP youll want to see how PP effects you and if you can tolerate it.

ill tell you it seems to me to be heads and tails above EMAx. one its all the superior 2-ene and much cleaner then EMax. many have found the good effects of emax to be pronounced and the bad sides experienced seemed to diminish until not existant or "a little acne". no one ive talked to or myself have gotten really bad acne or oily skin or gyno and the few guys i talked to that said specifically that they new they were proned to MPB didnt see any negative effect in their hairline. i think that any MPB aggrivation can easily avoided with minimal measures and might be a consideration incase it really worries you.

hope that helps bro
I just dont see how PP Can be be so androgenic yet not produce androgenic sides such as hair loss. Has anyone who is prone to MPB run a cycle of it? Its hard to tell what the hell half of these new PH's are. I wish there was an honest, no BS write-up on PP telling what AAS is most closely resembles and what it actually IS in your system. At least with Halodrol-50 you know its basically Tbol and knowing what it is makes the decision easier.
I still dont know what the hell PP is hah.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In many cases comparing things to something else based on similarities "on paper" is simply a guess. By altering chemicals even slightly you can dramatically impact their effects. Take for example boldenone vs dbol. Boldenone is a very lean dry gainer yet when you methylate it bang you have mass building wet dbol. A lot of the comparisons that are made to existing compounds are as much marketing as anything. Beyond that some of the new chemicals are just that....new,...unexplored terrain.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its true these new chems are sometimes only able to be likened in the way they effect you to the old ones and not allways are the comparisons accurate.

i thought i said in this thread but it must have been another ive talked to a acouple guys who ran this which were proned to MPB and neither saw negative effects. one said hewas taking letro (i think) and the other saif he just took the PP and didnt see any loss.

ya its a little hard to belive its so strong without the sides but isnt that exactly what weve been asking for and the developers looking for? a superior supp w/o the sides? so its very logical that one of these compounds have been found and its 2-ene. i cant make you belive bro and neither can any of these other bros, which there are many on here now running PP (w/o sides i might add, check magikks log and cybermuscles log) but youll have to see the insanity for yourself.

good luck on your choice though bro . peace!