Halodrol-50 vs Phera-Plex

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Makodhardie
    ...I got a call this morning from the vendor I ordered from saying that Gaspari had placed a recall on the product and was discontinuing it.... aparently no reason was given yet.
    Interesting info. Makodhardie. Sounds like that Wash. Post aticle and their leaked email has 'em really scaed

2. Thats them. I got the Gain Cycle Kit. If you do a goggle search they got Superdrol for $18 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    I looked into it. It is indeed a sponsor - Island Supplements.

They have an amazing sale on Anabolic Xtreme stuff right now. All his prices look extremely competitive. Many are lower than Bulk Nutrition. His feedback appears to be very solid also. I'm going to be giving this guy some business. Its the smaller/new supplement companies that really need the support of our community.
    •   

3. No offense to Bulk Nutrition...they do have great service, but I find that they're no longer the lowest prices around on most supplements that I buy.

4. Quote Originally Posted by shaorinor
    No offense to Bulk Nutrition...they do have great service, but I find that they're no longer the lowest prices around on most supplements that I buy.
    Why not use board sponsor Best Price Nutrition?

From http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/faq/#FAQ5

What is your low price guarantee, and what do I do if I find a lower price?

We guarantee the lowest price. If you find a lower price somewhere, inform us where online that price is at the time of your order, and we will beat that price upon confirmation of the price. Note we will match or beat prices from only one merchant.

They have great service and will give you the best price available. No need to thank me shaorinor for just saving you a ton of money.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking Halodrol 50 with Phera Plex
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 10:13 AM
  2. Halodrol-50 vs Pro-turinabol
    By dafrenchdude66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 11:45 AM
  3. New Halodrol 50 vs Old Halodrol 50
    By speculate in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20