Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.3%

Thanks Poopy...
    I workout 3 days on/1 off, and my diet is approx 40/40/20...basically the same as my SD Diet in which I gained 13 lbs in 3 weeks.

I'll drop it down to 20mg and see how it goes. I've got 2 bottles of PP coming, with some Prostan (2), and I still have one full bottle of SD, and a little left of my original SD bottle.

After this I'll take a long time off, and maybe use it before spring to cut/recomp.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%

Quote Originally Posted by EESCHMan
    SD Diet in which I gained 13 lbs in 3 weeks.
    You may have followed your previous SD cycle with your current PP cycle to soon. Even if this is the case you can still recomp your body and increase muscle size...just let the mirror not the scale reflect your results.

Quote Originally Posted by EESCHMan
    I workout 3 days on/1 off
    I know you said you followed this routine during your SD cycle and gained BUT I would suggest that you hit each muscle group at least twice per week. You recover quicker on prohormones/AAS so why not take advantage of this and the increased protein synthesis?

On SD I replaced my 3 days on 1 day off with 3 days on 0 days off hitting each body part 7 times in 3 weeks.

These are just a couple of thoughts...may or may not be helpful.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Well i can second the results of pp, i have pics, and doing a recomp with the help of basic Cuts. I am running pp at 8 weeks with my last dose being on the 3 of Dec 2005 so i will be posting pics to show the effects of this wonderful supp !!!
    Def. let us know when you get the pics up. Some hard facts about the effectivness of PP would be really welcomed.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I keep trying to put pics up on my basic cuts log, and i cannot do it !!! So I am going to try to load once more
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I keep trying to put pics up on my basic cuts log, and i cannot do it !!! So I am going to try to load once more
    if you have to go to a site like photobucket.com and open account then upload your photos there. its free and then you can link picks insert HTML's and all sorts of jazz from there site.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have one pic now, but it seems i have committed a faux pas by taking a pic by the mirror. Anyway, thanks poop, i mean a pimp named poopypants, i want to know can i have all your Phera plex knowledge since you are on m-trn. Keep Pimpin alive !!!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I have one pic now, but it seems i have committed a faux pas by taking a pic by the mirror. Anyway, thanks poop, i mean a pimp named poopypants, i want to know can i have all your Phera plex knowledge since you are on m-trn. Keep Pimpin alive !!!
    haha, ya man its ok im hoping blood turns out ok on the tren so i can throw PP on the end, but in all honesty i dont see that happening. M-TRN is some tough stuff and im certain its doing a number on my liver, oh well I can hope.

and i dont got no knowledge i just make **** up. j/k
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.07%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    yes and no.

many of the guys have contemplated doing the same, run PP for 6 weeks cause they feel so good on, but now that you point it out i dont see why not stay on PP by itself as long as the lipids look good and gains are still comin.

i actually suggested it that way cause i used it @ 10/20/30/20 and really liked what i saw with 30 and it uses the entire botlle. but when i did it like above it was cause i was switching to SD and i most like to end their cycle at higher dosages to push the gains to the end.

as for the 6 weeks thing its not something id suggest though if its your first time on PP youll want to see how PP effects you and if you can tolerate it.

ill tell you it seems to me to be heads and tails above EMAx. one its all the superior 2-ene and much cleaner then EMax. many have found the good effects of emax to be pronounced and the bad sides experienced seemed to diminish until not existant or "a little acne". no one ive talked to or myself have gotten really bad acne or oily skin or gyno and the few guys i talked to that said specifically that they new they were proned to MPB didnt see any negative effect in their hairline. i think that any MPB aggrivation can easily avoided with minimal measures and might be a consideration incase it really worries you.

hope that helps bro
    I just dont see how PP Can be be so androgenic yet not produce androgenic sides such as hair loss. Has anyone who is prone to MPB run a cycle of it? Its hard to tell what the hell half of these new PH's are. I wish there was an honest, no BS write-up on PP telling what AAS is most closely resembles and what it actually IS in your system. At least with Halodrol-50 you know its basically Tbol and knowing what it is makes the decision easier.
    I still dont know what the hell PP is hah.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%

In many cases comparing things to something else based on similarities "on paper" is simply a guess. By altering chemicals even slightly you can dramatically impact their effects. Take for example boldenone vs dbol. Boldenone is a very lean dry gainer yet when you methylate it bang you have mass building wet dbol. A lot of the comparisons that are made to existing compounds are as much marketing as anything. Beyond that some of the new chemicals are just that....new,...unexplored terrain.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

its true these new chems are sometimes only able to be likened in the way they effect you to the old ones and not allways are the comparisons accurate.

i thought i said in this thread but it must have been another ive talked to a acouple guys who ran this which were proned to MPB and neither saw negative effects. one said hewas taking letro (i think) and the other saif he just took the PP and didnt see any loss.

ya its a little hard to belive its so strong without the sides but isnt that exactly what weve been asking for and the developers looking for? a superior supp w/o the sides? so its very logical that one of these compounds have been found and its 2-ene. i cant make you belive bro and neither can any of these other bros, which there are many on here now running PP (w/o sides i might add, check magikks log and cybermuscles log) but youll have to see the insanity for yourself.

good luck on your choice though bro . peace!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.71%

I'm wondering how PP with 1ad and 4ad stand in a cycle? I couldn't find any info on this - with 1AD & PP both being quite androgenic i guess it would be better to split it up than to run them together. How would this look:

week 1-4 = 1AD & 4AD
    week 5-8 = PP
    week 9-12 = PCT

Or would this be better ran as two seperate cycles?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

i wanted to know if halodrol would show positive on a drug test, and if it would for how long in ur system. thanks
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.77%

Man after reading this i'll have to buy some pp. since i know where to get some for 27 bucks a bottle.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

Quote Originally Posted by ross21
    i wanted to know if halodrol would show positive on a drug test, and if it would for how long in ur system. thanks
    Drug test for what?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.3%

I started out PP with 20mg for first few days, and have upped it to 30mg for over a week. I am also using Prostan at 100mg, and haven't noticed much. (I gained about a pound...eating 3500 cals)
    I responded great to SD (2nd cycle was at 20mg)
    weight is 205.
    Well, I guess it just took a while for the PP to kick in. (and I dropped it back to 20mg)
    I've been eating approx 3600 calories (pretty much the same as when I first posted in this thread) and I just weighed in at 213 this morning! (today is the end of my 3rd week)
    That's about 8lbs in a week...pretty good.
    I have about 5 or so days left of the PP and then I start PCT with Ultra Hotter (need to get rid of it), and Retain.
    I'll be getting 2 NHA Stacks and wasn't sure if I should wait till after PCT to use one, or take some time off from everything before using.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.07%

Quote Originally Posted by David220
    Man after reading this i'll have to buy some pp. since i know where to get some for 27 bucks a bottle.
    Where?
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Jmart603
    check sponsors. i think some tropical one has some...
    I looked into it. It is indeed a sponsor - Island Supplements.

They have an amazing sale on Anabolic Xtreme stuff right now. All his prices look extremely competitive. Many are lower than Bulk Nutrition. His feedback appears to be very solid also. I'm going to be giving this guy some business. Its the smaller/new supplement companies that really need the support of our community.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

I know this thread has kinda strayed from the original topic but I didn't think one post was worth starting a new thread over. I had a couple packs of Halodrol-50 that were on backorder and I got a call this morning from the vendor I ordered from saying that Gaspari had placed a recall on the product and was discontinuing it.... aparently no reason was given yet. I changed my order to Phera-Plex but I'm in PCT time now so won't be getting to it until later, perhaps February since I'm going to China for a month right after Christmas and I may not have a gym to train at. So for now, I'm just enjoying everyone else's logs.
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just bought two bottles of Phera-Plex myself..
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oops. Okay, I just bought two more bottles, this time from Island...

And half price, at that!!
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Makodhardie
    ...I got a call this morning from the vendor I ordered from saying that Gaspari had placed a recall on the product and was discontinuing it.... aparently no reason was given yet.
    Interesting info. Makodhardie. Sounds like that Wash. Post aticle and their leaked email has 'em really scaed
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.77%

Thats them. I got the Gain Cycle Kit. If you do a goggle search they got Superdrol for $18 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    I looked into it. It is indeed a sponsor - Island Supplements.

They have an amazing sale on Anabolic Xtreme stuff right now. All his prices look extremely competitive. Many are lower than Bulk Nutrition. His feedback appears to be very solid also. I'm going to be giving this guy some business. Its the smaller/new supplement companies that really need the support of our community.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

No offense to Bulk Nutrition...they do have great service, but I find that they're no longer the lowest prices around on most supplements that I buy.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%

Quote Originally Posted by shaorinor
    No offense to Bulk Nutrition...they do have great service, but I find that they're no longer the lowest prices around on most supplements that I buy.
    Why not use board sponsor Best Price Nutrition?

From http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/faq/#FAQ5

What is your low price guarantee, and what do I do if I find a lower price?

We guarantee the lowest price. If you find a lower price somewhere, inform us where online that price is at the time of your order, and we will beat that price upon confirmation of the price. Note we will match or beat prices from only one merchant.

They have great service and will give you the best price available. No need to thank me shaorinor for just saving you a ton of money.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking Halodrol 50 with Phera Plex
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 10:13 AM
  2. Halodrol-50 vs Pro-turinabol
    By dafrenchdude66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 11:45 AM
  3. New Halodrol 50 vs Old Halodrol 50
    By speculate in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20