OT instead of D-bol?

ingo_1978

Awards
Could D-bol be substitued with oral turinabol (approx 40mg) in a test & deca stack, to give the same kick start but without the bloat?

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Ive read a bit of info on OT since the whole Halodrol thing surfaced, and from what Ive read, its not nearly as anabolic as d-bol.

Im not saying its a bad idea, but I think its more of a hardening type AAS like Var. There is this chart I found here that may help you decide...

http://www.steroid.com/effect.php

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Here's some quotes from people who've tried OT...I know it sounds like an infomercial, but ...here ya go:

---"My last cycle of *****Turin was simply a whole lot of fun – and it takes a little bit for me to excited about such things! But the results where exactly what I was looking for. Hardness, good strength, with little water retention. At 50mg/day I don’t think you could ask for a better bang for your buck...."

---"In one word: "WOW!"

I am impressed after only 10-12 days of 40mg/day (which is at the lower end of the dosage spectrum). Strength is noticeably up and hardness was apparent in only 7 days. Looks like it is easier to lean out a bit and workouts feel good. I am noticing that I dehydrate quickly, though. I am doing some research to find out why. It probably has to do with the increased rate of protein synthesis.

I will send you another update soon because I am guessing that it is only going to get better."

---"The strength and weight gains are solid, ... From what I have learned about Turinabol this is pretty consistent, the weight gains are solid and are archived over a period of time.
Zero side effects...."

--"I ran the *****Turin at 40mg ED and would compare its effect to that of Winstrol or Anavar, although without the harsh side-effects of the former, and at a much cheaper price than the latter.

In 6 weeks my body weight went from 237 to 247 while my waist size remained the same. My strength also increased significantly, and I achieved a much more defined look. I am by no means a novice steroid user, so my results are probably pretty typical.

I am only slightly familiar with one of the guys quoted here ....so.....
take it for what it's worth.... :)

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
I am on day 2 of my 50mg TBol/Test Enanthate cycle and I am really excited about it. Have heard great things about using Tbol to jumpstart a cycle and can't wait to report back in 7 to 10 days.

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
I have heard rumors that BD under doses their products so 40mg is more like 50mg or 5 pills is like 4. Not sure if it's true, but I'm taking what they say is 50mg a day.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...I remember hearing that.
I can't remember what the final consensus was on that.
These quotes I posted are pertaining to a different brand, though.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I've read a few logs and the consensus for them seems to be that tbol really kicks in around the 3.5 week mark, but I am not really sure about this and I still think it's too harsh to run for 6 weeks.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
huh, I'm taking BD's OT at the moment too.. interesting about the underdosing post.. 40 like 50, or 5 tabs like 4? that's completely opposite. I know what you're trying to say though.

:cheers: Ok so I'll take 5.. thanks. :D

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
So Ubiquitous, how do you like the OT so far from BD? I'm only on day 2, so can't say much. How long and has yours kicked in yet?

I hope it doesn't take 3.5 weeks, because my purpose for taking it is to kickstart my Test E cycle.

huh, I'm taking BD's OT at the moment too.. interesting about the underdosing post.. 40 like 50, or 5 tabs like 4? that's completely opposite. I know what you're trying to say though.

:cheers: Ok so I'll take 5.. thanks. :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually day 3 of OT, I just implemented it. I'm 4 weeks in and kickstarted with Prop and a big frontload of Enan. I have a shitload of other compounds all sprinkled about, but during the next 6 weeks I'll be able to tell if OT is doing something or not. I'll compare notes with you as I go along. :) I actually have my first draft of my 32 week cycle in the cycles section. it's entitled "28 weeker".. first draft, hence the misnomer.

:type:

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Wow, that is one hella of a cycle ou got there. I'm actually more of a Novice when it comes to cycles. I'm running my first Test Cycle with Test Enanthate (500mg 12 weeks) and using Tbol to Jumpstart. I was going to just go with Sdrol, which I have a shitload of, but a buddy of mine hooked me up with the Tbol. I still have the Sdrol and some BD winny for weeks 10-14.

Good luck on your cycle and I'll keep you up to date with my Tbol.

I'm actually day 3 of OT, I just implemented it. I'm 4 weeks in and kickstarted with Prop and a big frontload of Enan. I have a shitload of other compounds all sprinkled about, but during the next 6 weeks I'll be able to tell if OT is doing something or not. I'll compare notes with you as I go along. :) I actually have my first draft of my 32 week cycle in the cycles section. it's entitled "28 weeker".. first draft, hence the misnomer.

:type: