first "ph" cycle

Max9292

Awards
I am looking to possibly dive into my first legal cycle. I have been training for 7+ years...I am 6'1 235 lbs at about 9-10% bf. I have no real problems bulking, have been 260+ before, but I am looking to bulk a little leaner this time around. My goal is to put on some good lbm with minimal fat gain. I have some SD on hand. I have considered that route on a 10/10/10 or maybe 10/20/20--would like to dose low as possible first time around. PP seems to have gotten some good reviews and halodrol looks promising. I have also considered Max Lmg being non-methylated it may be a good way to go first time around...although ive heard of good deal of suppression sides from it... I already have the protection goodies...milk thistle, NAC, hawthorne berry. PCT will depend partly on the product but rxt,lean extreme, fenotest and trib. Let me know what you guys think????

Max9292

Awards
I forgot to add CEE and white blood in pct also

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First cycle always go low dose, the SD is very strong, make sure u have some taurine on hand and of course do a lot of research on this board before u start.....

Max9292

Awards
yeah i forgot about the taurine for the back pumps. So if i went the SD route do you think 10/10/10 or 10/10/10/10 or 10/20/20...my only worry is being 235 lbs 10mg will not be enough. Also if I keep it at 10mg do you think ill need nolva in addition to ATD?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think 10/20/20 and I would also say no to the atd and serm. One or the other. I personally would use nolva since it helps with lipids and sd as we know is hard on the lipid profile. I have run 2 sd cycles one at 10/20/30 and one at 10/20/20 and liked the 10/20/20 better.

Some more cheap supps would be (a must have imo) odorless garlic, policosanol, red yeast rice, coq10(not so cheap) and flax oil.

Max9292

Awards
yeah i think im going to go the 10 20 20 route. I already have fish oil and will also pick up some of the other supps you mentioned. What about dose timing...from what ive seen it's best to take SD at night with a meal...what about when i bump to 20mgs...ive heard the half-life is 6-8 hours so id guess one in the morning and one at night? Thanks for the help

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Max
I had my cycle planned out to a "T" before I started. I had planned on running SD at 10/10/10 and seeing where I was at upon the conclusion of week 3. I ended up doing 10mg ed for 8 days, not much weight gain, maybe 3 lbs. I was eating clean and alot, minimal cardio but getting a nice lean result, at the time, that was not what I was going for. I bumped to 20mg for the last 13 days and let me tell you, damn, I put on 10lbs in those 13 days, yeah, a pound a day. It was great. I was still getting dry, lean gains, just alot more. I may be a non-responder or whatever, I think it may have just taken my body a little longer to process it. Whatever the case may be, I dont think you should really say, I am gonna do 10/10/10 or 20/20/20, start at 10 for about a week then if nothing, progress to 20 and with you weighing in at 235, maybe hit 30 for a week before coming off. Start the Milk thistle about 6 weeks prior and run 4 more AFTER PCT and you will be well protected. I actually pulled my bi my 2nd day after pct and had to stop for 7 weeks, thought all gains were gone, not so. I regained quickly and am looking to start another SD cycle here soon. Maybel a 20/20 and then switching to prostanzanol for another 3 then pct. Not totally sure yet! Whichever route you take, be sure to NOT drink and alchoal while on the SD and eat clean and you will be super impressed what SD, and hard work can do. Good luck
:cheers:
Drew

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah! Make sure to pick up about 2000 bananas!!! Back pumps are a bitch!!!
:aargh:

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
SD is very strong for a first cycle. But there's not much else out there that's legal. There's not nearly enough feedback on Halodrol yet. Pheraplex may be a better option, I'm not sure. I guess you could try a "natty stack" of ATD+Activate, possibly even adding PowerFULL.

Anyways, if you go with SD, stay at 10mg for at least the first week. If you're not satisfied, you can up it to 20mg on week two or just up it to 20mg on workout days only. I would not go above 20mg/day at any time and I would only stay on SD for three weeks max. And yeah, on a 20mg day, you want to take 10mg in the morning and 10mg about 12hrs later. If at any time you're experiencing side effects that are too much, just lower your dosage.

Remember to drink a lot of extra water and TONS of carbs.

Hope this helps. :wave:

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And yeah, on a 20mg day, you want to take 10mg in the morning and 10mg about 12hrs later.
Agreed, I would take one when I woke up at around 5 am and the next an hour before workout at around 4 pm.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
look interesting. diff. get some tau. for the back pumps if u go wit the sd. i had some on my last pp cycle but i think it was more do to overtraining. get some celeryseed extract for emergencies incase u get the headaches, and of course grab the usual, saw palmetto , nac, and of course hawthorne. i have to say the lean extreme worked well, and of course sum nolva. theres seems to be no estregen conv. of sd ofcousre and pp isnt supposed to, or diff. not for me, but of course its beetter safe than srry, and to stop them est. rebounds in pct. just keep ur carbs and protein above 400gs a day and youll be happy.happy liftin