1st Injection F*ck Up

the42nd

Awards
This morning I prepared my first injection of test-e for a 12 week cycle. As soon as I got up I started prepping everything.
After a few minutes struggling to get every last drop out of the galenika amp, I wiped down my glute and plunged in the needle, aspirated, and began injection.
Everything seemed to be going great for the first five seconds, then I noticed I was becoming light headed and started to sweat. Next I realized I was about to throw up. I quickly pulled out the needle after injecting only around 10mg of 250mg shot. I ran into the bathroom and threw up.

Is this purely psycosomatic or could it be triggered by hitting a nerve? It's probably just me, but it was weird as hell how quickly it happened. I went back and started to inject all over again, but I had to pull out the needle due to being lightheaded. So I threw away the needle and the rest of the precious 250mg.

I'm going to try again this evening, but I was wondering if anyone might have some advice on this matter.

Maybe, I'm just not a morning person, or miracuosly I have the symptoms of a pregnant woman:blink: .

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if you had hit a nerve, you would know it. i also doubt any reaction that fast. my guess is it is a mental thing. try again later and see what happens.

although, you may have moved the needle and caught a lil vein. twice sounds odd though.

tattoopierced1

did you eat before hand? sometimes i get almost a hypo feeling if i dont eat...sweats, dizziness, etc.. but if i eat, or drink a protein shake, i'm fine.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Happened to me my first shot also. I figure it was just cause I was nervous. Your second shot will go much better.

the42nd

Awards
Thanks for all the advice gentlemen. Second attempt I made sure I ate something before hand, and everything went smooth.
Let the games begin!

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
Not sure why you cats left me negative rep for my post.

I guess you thought I was making a joke, or you didn't know what I was talking about? Sorry.

A vagal response arises from the effects of stimulation of the vagas nerves. The response includes a decrease in heart rate, blood pressure, a feeling of light- headedness (from the decreased blood pressure), and nausea. Vagal responses are caused by many things. They include suddenly getting up, pain, fear, excitement, immersion of the head in cold water, or stimulation of the coratid artery in the neck. Even going to the bathroom can cause the effect in some people.

Vagal responses can be useful, however, in rare conditions. Doctors can use them to treat people with some heart-rate irregularities. Often, they are one condition doctors must consider when determining the of fainting spells in patients. However, the are not often a cause of serious concern.

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/apr99/924734804.Me.r.html

:wtf:

ispymalik

Awards
vagal response arises from the effects of stimulation of the vagas nerves. The response includes a decrease in heart rate, blood pressure, a feeling of light- headedness (from the decreased blood pressure), and nausea. Vagal responses are caused by many things. They include suddenly getting up, pain, fear, excitement, immersion of the head in cold water, or stimulation of the coratid artery in the neck. Even going to the bathroom can cause the effect in some people
dind't know such thing existed, good info.