3 wks H.O.T.T.E.R.
2 wks Fenugreek and Trib
ZMA

Other
CoQ10
Hawthorn Berries
Red Yeast Rice
Multi Vit (cholestorol)
If it's Winni-V, then I think you would just be better off running the SD solo. Winni-V is a bunk "legal steroid" sold on a certain website. They won't even let you see what's on the label because you can't enlarge the picture on their site. Everything else looks good, Run the SD solo for 3-4 weeks at the dosages you have and you should be set.:thumbsup:

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
thanx cougar...

but I already bought those caps....will it help @ all? Some of my buddies said it would, but I wasnt sure doing it right after superdrol.

Schwaugher

Awards
Are the ingredients listed on the label? Post em and if it is all herbal stuff just use it during your PCT.

Chances are it contains Tribulus, ZMA, longfolia, avena sativa, etc.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
thanx cougar...

but I already bought those caps....will it help @ all? Some of my buddies said it would, but I wasnt sure doing it right after superdrol.
Like Schwaugher said, it could but it depends what's in it. Can you give us a run down of the ingredient listing on the back? If it's just an herbal test booster, then I would say use it during PCT. You could use it on cycle, but SD should be more than plenty. It's up to you though man, good luck with the cycle. :thumbsup:

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
Thanks Guys...As soon as it gets here i'll post it. :thumbsup: :head:

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
Thanx Cougar... I hope I get something out of the winni v... I need to lower BF, and I've hit a wall.

I know SD will definitely jump this hurdle, but I was hoping the winni would give me that extra push, but after reading that I'm a bit more skeptical.

One of my friends, who happens to be deezel swears by it. Oh well. I guess I just bought an expensive fat burner:frustrate .

Thanx again for the info bro. Much appreciated.:cheers:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Thanx Cougar... I hope I get something out of the winni v... I need to lower BF, and I've hit a wall.

I know SD will definitely jump this hurdle, but I was hoping the winni would give me that extra push, but after reading that I'm a bit more skeptical.

One of my friends, who happens to be deezel swears by it. Oh well. I guess I just bought an expensive fat burner:frustrate .

Thanx again for the info bro. Much appreciated.:cheers:
Not a problem man. Nothing wrong with being skeptical, it means you're taking a realistic look at things. Hope the cycle helps you to get over the hill you're climbing. Good luck man. :thumbsup:

Schwaugher

Awards
Live and learn, at least you've learned not to trust a product without knowing the ingredients, unlike the people still pumping out the big bucks for bogus products.