IS it Good to take an anti- e on cycle

1. IS it Good to take an anti- e on cycle

Is it ok to take an anti-e during cycle? because ive read in a big article on the way germans do steroids(short cycles) that anti-es are advised on cycle to reduce estrogen.

the article said reduce the estrogen. im on a superdrol cycle and was wondering , if aNYONE KNOWS, if it would be good to take an anto-e(gaspari's novadex xt) on cycle?

2. Probably wouldn't help much with SD, because estrogen sides are usually not a concern as SD is anti-estrogenic just by itsef. With test, always use an anti-e though.

3. another thing to think about, if it's a SERM such as nolvadex(tamoxifen) it can be hepatotoxic (sp?). definetly keep it on hand, but don't use it with the superdrol unless you feel the need too.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    another thing to think about, if it's a SERM such as nolvadex(tamoxifen) it can be hepatotoxic (sp?). definetly keep it on hand, but don't use it with the superdrol unless you feel the need too.
    A man with a heathly respect for Nolva. I couldn't have said it better. Reps for Chasec!

How does this new rep thing work anyway? Did I miss the sticky that explained it or something? I clicked the scale but didn't get to put any comments.

5. I'd opt for aromasin during a cycle because it shouldn't terrorize your lipids and save the Nolva for PCT or gyno symptoms, I've done Nolva in the past but I've become a little more worried about using it for too long

6. ATD really works nicely on cycle as well as post cycle for an anti-estrpgen

7. ATD really works nicely on cycle as well as post cycle for an anti-estrogen.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    A man with a heathly respect for Nolva. I couldn't have said it better. Reps for Chasec!

How does this new rep thing work anyway? Did I miss the sticky that explained it or something? I clicked the scale but didn't get to put any comments.
    couldn't tell you. i think there is a sticky at the top of every forum though

9. one of my main concerns is would an anti-e bring libido back on a cycle?

in particular a superdol cycle

10. using E-form ($15!) by dermabolics, very legal and very good.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

11. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    using E-form ($15!) by dermabolics, very legal and very good.
    I got the Formestane powder and mix it in Stryder's Penetrate. I run it every cycle that involves Test and have never had any Gyno indications.

12. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    one of my main concerns is would an anti-e bring libido back on a cycle?

in particular a superdol cycle

anti-e's tend to decrease libido

13. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    using E-form ($15!) by dermabolics, very legal and very good.
    Ya i dont know about E-Form. i bought a bottle to help combat some gyno symptoms that were starting to creep up on me. so i took it exactly as directed and even got some tips from reading around and i swear it made it like 10 times worse get puffy and tender as all hell and make my skin itch for like 20 min after applying.

i ended up running a standalone run of Rebound XT and it killed the gyno in about 3 weeks meanwhile giving me some unexpected strength gains.

So milwood have you actually run an ATD throughout a cycle and how did you like it? did it help to combat shutdown whatsoever or just act as an adequate defense against estrogen?

14. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    then it would reason to take a libido supplement(maca, fenugreek, etc) while on an anti-e right?

15. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    so it would reason to take a libido supplement like maca or fenugeek , while on an anti- e right?

16. I have used ATD throughout my current cycle and it has been very helpful as an anti-e. Tough to say exactly what else (and in terms of effectiveness against shutdown) as I have also used HCG throughout. My personal feeling is that it is a good supp during and post-cycle. 25-50mg oral on cycle, and more for PCT. I may use ATD as a t/d for post-cycle, along with low-dose nolva and the other goodies I have found to make PCT a breeze.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it bad to take a warm shower an hour after you workout?
    By xpin2winx in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 12:52 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 01:59 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 06:13 PM
  4. Is it ok to take CLA durung S1+ cycle?
    By sugar4salt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 10:06 PM
  5. Is it ok to take Saw Palmetto Post Cycle?
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:24 PM