Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mgs/day
Weeks 1-11 deca 400mgs/week
Weeks 1-12 test E 250mgs/2x week
weeks 12-15 test prop (???)
weeks 6-15 hcg 250iu's/2x week
weeks 15-19 pct/nolva (40,40,30,20), Creatine, ZMA

I might not be able to get ahold of any test prop, so I might have to leave that out completely...how important would the extra test prop at the end of the cycle be?

Would you guys recommend using Lean Extreme and Rebount XT during PCT if I am also using nolva?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I might not be able to get ahold of any test prop, so I might have to leave that out completely...how important would the extra test prop at the end of the cycle be?
I think it is very important. If you can't get prop, maybe you can get some Test Base & run it transdermal? You can use some 4AD as well if you can get your hands on some. If anything at least run an oral for the last few weeks to keep you anabolic while the Test tapers off.

This is just my opinion of course but ya gotta do something for those last couple weeks or you will feel like poo poo.:sick:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Would you guys recommend using Lean Extreme and Rebount XT during PCT if I am also using nolva?
Lean Extreme = yes
Rebount XT = No

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little biased because of my affinity for long cycles, especially when incorporating long esters like decanoate and to a slightly lesser extent, enanthate..

However I feel about running 11 weeks of Deca is beside the point... the real point I want to make is that it is quite suppressive as is all Nandrolone preperations and it's derivatives. And of course, the longer your cycle, the more suppressed you are regardless. Deca will also be active in your system at least up to the 15 week mark, if not more.

This is why I feel you may want to look into a more hefty, kitchen sink approach to PCT. Pheedno's comes to mind, as does throwing in IGF-1. :) Also a bunch of sapponins and fun stuff like cortisol blockers.

I think closing out that run with Prop is a very good idea. It's important IMHO.

I like the plan, but I'd run it longer, but I'm just mental like that. :D

Good luck bro.. :dance:

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay yeah I know what you mean, maybe later on I will try a "long" cycle...but i'd like to try this one (this will be my first time using deca)...

I will try and get some test prop...

can you elaborate on the PCT a little?

size

Awards
  • Established
In my mind, the prop is a nice touch but not a necessity.
For post cycle, I think lean xtreme is a good addition.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
In my mind, the prop is a nice touch but not a necessity.
For post cycle, I think lean xtreme is a good addition.
Yeah, I don't think it's necessary, but it's important to me in regards to keeping it coming until I'm ready to end it.

Try to find Pheedno's PCT explanation, or you can PM me and I'll try to break it down for you. IMO it can't hurt to throw the kitchen sink in there, unless it's going to defeat the purpose of any other compound... efficacy and synergy should be paramount.:rasp:

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay I check it out a little, thanks...

I have some clen, how/when should I take that, I've used it once before and got pretty bad cramps...

Also I wanna use some adex (I heard it's better than letro) somewhere in the cycle if I get to bloated, can you give me some advice on how/when to use adex

size

Awards
  • Established
Also I wanna use some adex (I heard it's better than letro) somewhere in the cycle if I get to bloated, can you give me some advice on how/when to use adex
Use it only if necessary. Typical dosage would be .5mg eod.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got my hands on some test prop...so let me get this straight

I start the test prop 7 days after my last test E shot, and run the test prop up till week 15 when I start PCT...so is that 2 OR 3 weeks of test prop? and then on the 15 week I will start PCT and also my last test prop shot or my last test prop shot will be 2 days before I start PCT.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
weeks 13-15 Test Prop. it looks like 2 weeks, but it's 3.

shoot prop 125mg EOD. Start PCT 3 days after the last shot of Prop. so 3 days into week 16, start your PCT.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so 7 days after my last test e shot I will start test prop (100-125mgs eod) so roughly 10 shots of prop, then 3 days after last shot I will start PCT...that seems like a long time for the deca to clear...
really appreciate it Ubiquitous, thanks

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
so 7 days after my last test e shot I will start test prop (100-125mgs eod) so roughly 10 shots of prop, then 3 days after last shot I will start PCT...that seems like a long time for the deca to clear...
really appreciate it Ubiquitous, thanks
No bro.. I never recommended 7 days after Enanthate. Just start Prop right after your last shot of Enan. Run that for 2-3 weeks and start PCT.. easy easy japanesey.

I do that and get a nice boost of gains at the end of the cycle with the quick rise of peak blood levels. This isn't necessary, as was stated before, I just prefer doing it.

I can see your logic in thinking of starting 7 days after the final pin of Enan, as levels might slightly decline by then, making the influx of Test from the Prop maintain an equilibrium, but I think the immediate introduction of Prop is a nice thing. :D

I'm sorry for making it sound more complex than it actually is.

good luck.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright thanks a lot, i'll be keeping you guys posted as to my results and any thing else that arises