Help! Joint pains!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.31%

Help! Joint pains!

The last couple days I have not been able to work legs because my knees have been aching like hell. Whenever I bend my knees with weight on them it KILLS at the bottom. Ive heard that this is something that 1-test can do. How can I fix this???!?! I am kind of panicking because I really wanted to hit legs hard during this cycle.

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Sounds like a menisci, is is bilateral and what type of pain is it?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.31%

It feels like it is in the kneecaps, both of them. It started the other day with my left one not being able to bend all the way without hurting very badly, now I can bend them both just not put weight on them. They kind of pop too.
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Can you feel or maybe hear any grinding?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.62%

Originally posted by RippedForce
    It feels like it is in the kneecaps, both of them. It started the other day with my left one not being able to bend all the way without hurting very badly, now I can bend them both just not put weight on them. They kind of pop too.
    has your knee cap ever "popped out of place", I have been diagnosed with (sorry about the spelling) patelaphemoral syndrom. Simply put, my knee cap doesn't track in place properly because of a muscle inbalance in the leg. My knees crack so loud when I get out of bed, I will wake anyone up that is in the room with me.

When you sit on the edge of your bed and move your legs from hanging over the edge, and then straight out, how does the knee cap track? one sign that I had was my knee cap would look like it was catching while I was extending my leg.

I can't run anymore, and I am plagued with constant knee/tendon pain in my legs now.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Originally posted by conversekidz

has your knee cap ever "popped out of place", I have been diagnosed with (sorry about the spelling) patelaphemoral syndrom. Simply put, my knee cap doesn't track in place properly because of a muscle inbalance in the leg. My knees crack so loud when I get out of bed, I will wake anyone up that is in the room with me.
    Patellar-Femoral Syndrom is usually due to a weakness in the rectus femoris. You can help subside the symptoms of this with strengthening the muscles and tightening the patellar tendon.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.31%

Originally posted by conversekidz

When you sit on the edge of your bed and move your legs from hanging over the edge, and then straight out, how does the knee cap track? one sign that I had was my knee cap would look like it was catching while I was extending my leg.

I can't run anymore, and I am plagued with constant knee/tendon pain in my legs now.
    Its not to that extreme yet, luckily. I have not popped my kneecap out of place before either, and this is a pain that I have not before experienced. Even my right elbow started to ache a little yesterday, and this all started after using the PHs. Ill see how its doing when I go to the gym today, maybe I just did something strange to my knees and they will be better today.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.26%

If you are doing 1-test only cycle, it is one of the side effects (dry joints). I got the same thing, popping, snapping, stiff joints on 1-test only cycle. After adding 4ad to my cycle, my problems were solved. If thats the case get a seperate batch of 4ad and adjust the dose according to body response...ie: water weight/fat/ bloat. Good luck.
  9. E-BOLLER
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.85%

Try upping your flax intake as well.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

There's a thread around here called 'joint care cocktail' that says taking glucosamine, chonodritin (sp?), MSM, and flax helps...
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.31%

Thanks guys. I was actually able to train legs yesterday, thank god. At first the joints hurt a tiny bit, but after I was warmed up they felt pretty much completely better.

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition Presents: Joint Help - IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-15-2014, 12:06 PM
  2. IMMEDIATELY RELIEVE JOINT PAIN: JOINT-HELP LOGGERS NEEDED!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:10 PM
  3. Does Taking Glucosamine Help With Joint Pain
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:32 PM
  4. Experiencing Joint Pain - Need Help ASAP!
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 06:26 PM
  5. help... horrible joint pains (MTRN/MZOL/HMAX)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 09:37 AM