Did you stock up before the Nov.7 "Ban"

Did you Stock up before the Nov.7 "Ban"

• Yes, I bought significant supps

Votes: 36 44.4%
  • No, I dont buy PHs

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • No, I think the "Ban" was BS to sell a bunch of stuff.

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • No answer - this poll is stupid

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how many people stocked up in preparation for the ban that was supposed to come down this week.

Personally I bought 3xATD from Giant, but a couple days after the ban was supposed to occur I got some HD-50.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Where are you finding that it is happening on the 7th?

EDIT: and it's the 10th....

KD1

Awards
  • Established
A guy from AX posted on BB.com, I will try to dig up the thread.

Part of the mystery is, the 7th came, and no ban came down.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
wow did this thread scare me real bad. i better get on this ordering.

crazycal

Awards
its still real easy to get most ph in the uk-shouldnt think there`d be any postage problems

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I posted the same thing over there, but even if there is no immediate ban, companies are stopping production of certain "questionable" supps (especially those named in Washington Post articles, etc.). So if you are wanting those in particular, and don't want to have to search all over hell and pay some e-bay hack 5X the original price, you may wanna pick some up retail before they go bye-bye...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Based on what was said, and not said, in the letter from the FDA to Congressman davis, I suspect that the DEA is quietly involved in this. Id bet on a ban occurring.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
There is no way anyone can know an exact date of a ban coming, but I would suspect it is coming soon. To much press on certain PH's.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya from what i read there is going to be some sort of ban, wether or not its merely an amendment to the existing list or this so called blanket ban is still to be seen.

in all honesty and to our favor, the FDA seems to be a bunch of lazy saps more worried about their funding in such a project then the project itself. If you read that letter is was all one huge excuse why why a ban wasnt already made up for the products in question, how much time and resources and funds such an undertaking will need and all the troubles/revenues that ther must go through to do so.

all most sounded like a hint at this....
Congress: PH's bad, hurt kids get rid of NOW!

FDA: ummm ya so we have the pharmacy companies paying us alot of money right now and we'll take our time to look into your little problem... UNLESS.. you give us a bunch of money to make it worth our time and troubles.

until then im still gonna stock up in case of a ban. its not a matter of IF but WHEN. JMO

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'm not stocking up on anything. Let them ban whatever they want. I am waiting to see what comes out in 5 years from now. Change forces creativity.:stick:

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i'm with you mach.78, i'll be throwing away plenty of left over m1t already! haha

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
i'm with you mach.78, i'll be throwing away plenty of left over m1t already! haha
Good, From what I've read that stuff is just plain harsh. Glad I could help you with your disposal. Now get ready for people saying, Hey man, I'll get rid of that for you.:food:

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
im buying only the good stuff that has been out for a bit, nothing new except 1 bottle of TRN

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I got me
>> 2 x Max LMG (90 caps)
>> 2 x Prostanozol (60 caps)
>> 2 x ErgoMax LMG (60 caps)
>> 1 x Phera-Plex (60 caps)
>> 2 x Methoxy TRN (90 caps)
>> 2 x Methyl Masterdrol (90 caps)
>> 2 x PCT (90 caps)

I wanted the 90caps Prosanozol and at least 2 pheraplex, but they were out of stock. The real superdrol too. Those things went FAST. In retrospect, I shoulda got me some Halodrol too...

Hey, there might be time to make another purchase!!

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why people wanted the 90 caps, the dosages in the 90 caps was 10mg when the dosages in the 60 was 25mg. youre really getting the same deal.

or am i completely wrong?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why people wanted the 90 caps, the dosages in the 90 caps was 10mg when the dosages in the 60 was 25mg. youre really getting the same deal.

or am i completely wrong?
The mgs. were the same in 60 and 90 count bottles.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks McCain.

douche bag

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
he is leading the crusade against steroids in and out of sports. he is the main advocate of the next bill.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
to further note, the majority of these substances are active designer steroids - not prohormones - meh, doesn't matter..

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
he is leading the crusade against steroids in and out of sports. he is the main advocate of the next bill.
That's why I hate it when guys like McCain, who sacrificed so much for our country and should be celebrated for what they endured, becomes a politician. I still have respect for the guy though.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
That's why I hate it when guys like McCain, who sacrificed so much for our country and should be celebrated for what they endured, becomes a politician. I still have respect for the guy though.
I have the utmost respect for anyone in the armed services and most public service in general. Even John Kerry, though he was caught in lie after lie about his Vietnam service.

Politicians, are far from public servents these days though. That is the exact definition of McCain: 'politician'. McCain's crusade against steroids has jack-**** to do with his 'deep love for baseball' or 'preserving the integrity of America's favorite pastime' and everything to do with exposure.

On a side note, in 1994(?), McCain tried to get a bill past that required all professional boxers to wear headgear.

Attacking steroids, these days, is like saying "drugs are bad" or "rape is wrong" - nobody f_cking disagrees and everyone orgasms over these glittering generalities.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
For the record, the next "ban" is real. McCain discussed trying to get it through the senate and house in about 3 weeks. He was on 'Quite Frankly' with Stephen A. Smith.

It's not a ploy to sell supplements

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
For the record, the next "ban" is real. McCain discussed trying to get it through the senate and house in about 3 weeks. He was on 'Quite Frankly' with Stephen A. Smith.

It's not a ploy to sell supplements
Me -->:nutkick:<--McCain. I wish that he'd realize none of us ever asked for him to "protect" us from these "evil" supplements and steroids and this "for the children" crap is making me sick, there are certain people to protect the children, they're called parents.

He doesn't realize that he's not accomplishing anything with another ban, they criminalized cocaine and other hard drugs (not that steroids deserve any comparison to them) and people still use them.

It's simple supply and demand, as long as people demand cutting edge supplements and steroids, there will always be someone there willing to supply what we want and by putting further and further restrictions on supplements, he's pushing more and more people to the "darkside".

Suffice to say, I think he's schmuck for pushing this. I didn't ask for government to be my protector in this case, I'm a semi-educated adult and I can make better informed decisions on my own Sen. McCain...Thank you very fucking much.:rasp:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me -->:nutkick:<--McCain. I wish that he'd realize none of us ever asked for him to "protect" us from these "evil" supplements and steroids and this "for the children" crap is making me sick, there are certain people to protect the children, they're called parents.

He doesn't realize that he's not accomplishing anything with another ban, they criminalized cocaine and other hard drugs (not that steroids deserve any comparison to them) and people still use them.

It's simple supply and demand, as long as people demand cutting edge supplements and steroids, there will always be someone there willing to supply what we want and by putting further and further restrictions on supplements, he's pushing more and more people to the "darkside".

Suffice to say, I think he's schmuck for pushing this. I didn't ask for government to be my protector in this case, I'm a semi-educated adult and I can make better informed decisions on my own Sen. McCain...Thank you very fucking much.:rasp:
lol i just saw your AVI and this rant and thought it wold be great if louis black did a segment on this whole steroid situation from our point of veiw and how rediculous our government and its stupid campaign against steroids is.

:rant::rant::rant:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
lol i just saw your AVI and this rant and thought it wold be great if louis black did a segment on this whole steroid situation from our point of veiw and how rediculous our government and its stupid campaign against steroids is.

:rant::rant::rant:
I would pay money to see that for two reasons:

One, I think that the first ban and the subsequent "Second Ban" are complete bullshit and just a prime example of an ever-growing government throwing its weight around and pretending to care about the public.:smite:

Two, I'm a huge Lewis Black fan.:D

I wish that I could line up all the members of the house and senate who approved this in one long line and give them one big Three Stooges slap.:nutkick:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah Lewis Black is pretty amazing :D

adrenalinaddict

Awards
I love it. Since I live in San francisco, I can no longer own a handgun thanks to my city being full of ignorant people. You'd figure liberal SF would be against the government taking away our rights? oh wait, thats right...only if it applies to them. Sorry, just ranting.

And now I can't buy any ph's. Sweet!

I stocked up and actually have continued to buy more every week or so in expectation of the ban or at least products being discontinued. I have about 5 bottles of superdrol and 3 of pheraplex. Figure that will keep me busy for a very long time. especially since they are all 90 count bottles.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
That would be awesome if someone of prominence, either a film maker or a musical artist with some social clout would tell our side of the story. That HBO real sports w Bryan Gumble featuring John Romano and Bob clapp was a start, but we need something huge with some powerful emotional impact that will shove the truth in everybodies face.:head: Damn that would make my mellenium. Mcain and Biden must think that updating the ban once every year is going to change anything. The only thing AAS criminalization accomplishes is to put a bunch of otherwise good guys in legal hot water even though they werent hurting anybody, in many cases not even themselves. This is what I say to theese legislators......:FUfinger:

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Did not buy a thing. I still have a HUGE stash from the first ban. Alot of powder that I know I will never use :D