Superdrol Cycle Help Please

• Thread starter anabolicgiraffe
  • Start date

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
I know there are about 1,ooo questions in here about drol, but i got one more. I did a two week cyle of m1t about 8 months ago at 10 mg a day and saw excellent results. Thats the only cycle i have ever done. I will be doing a 3 week cycle with superdrol now. I have gone up about 30 pounds since why m1t cycle. So at 240 lbs now should i run the drol cycle?

20-20-20
20-20-30

thanks for the help guys

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
did you happen to do a search yet|?

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
yea i did almost everyone has had much more experience with ph's when they took their drol. and also their weight was much lower

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
yea i did almost everyone has had much more experience with ph's when they took their drol. and also their weight was much lower
Check my log. The superdrol is my first cycle & I've never done any PH's.

Yes, I'm much lighter than you (now 180lbs) but it's still a good thing to read up on.

Also, if I was you & I had your weight, I'd run something more like 20/30/30 (maybe even 40 the last week depending on how the sides are). You're a big guy, so I don't think the sides should be that bad. Just watch yourself. If you're still making significant gains on 20mg & you feel alright then don't up it. But if you feel good, have NO sides, & feel like pushing the envelope I say up the dosage until you see the first sign of sides. You know your body, so monitor it. I just think 20/20/20 or 20/20/30 is kind of cheating yourself.