Quick Superdrol question

WhatJIB12

Awards
Hey im new here, and i had a quick question. I have about enough superdrol left for a small cycle at 10/10/10 and i was wondering how should i do PCT for such a low dosage cycle. I have plenty of reboundxt that i have been using for previous superdrol cycles. also... i am going to be taking milk thistle, hawthorne B, NAC, and red yeast so i feel that i should be alright. I will not be doing another cycle for a very long time after this.

Also do u guys think that since it is a lower dosage cycle that the liver and blood pressure wont be affected as much...just curious..thx guys.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I would do the same PCT as for any other SD cycle.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea id PCT it up just like any other cycle, you may not have to go for as long but take the same precautions to make sure.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I would do the same PCT as for any other SD cycle.
Yea id PCT it up just like any other cycle, you may not have to go for as long but take the same precautions to make sure.
I agree with both of them. Better safe than sorry.

Also, yes, I do think that since it's such a small dosage I don't think that (edit) it will affect your BP & liver AS MUCH. This is still NO excuse to not take the proper precautions. You should approach it as any other cycle.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
keep us posted on what kind of gains you make from the 10/10/10. good luck bro.

WhatJIB12

Awards
yea i will definielty use the same precautions, i will keep u guys informed. thx alot

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
same pct as the others have suggested.