Next cycle suggestions? i've gotb SD, PP, Ergo

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I’ve got SD, PP and Ergo. Having just finished an SD 3 weeker (10,20,30) and 3 weeks PCT, not sure how long I should wait before another cycle and what I should do exactly.

SD was my first cycle ever, and gains were only 6-7lbs and I got really bloated. I kept calories at 500-800 above maintenance. However, strength gains were very good.

So next I could try to bulk again using either SD alone again, or PP or a stack of both. Or, given that summer’s coming here in Sydney, I could use PP for cutting or at least eating at maintenance?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PP baby and wait another coupla weks before you use pheraplex. IMO i would not stack the two just run the pp at 10-20mgs for 4 weeks and see how you are looking.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
So u reckon PP on its own hey? I’ve read plenty about good results on an overlapping 6 week SD and PP cycle.

I hope PP alone helps more than SD in adding mass. Also just wondering what using PP and eating at maintenance will do.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So u reckon PP on its own hey? I’ve read plenty about good results on an overlapping 6 week SD and PP cycle.

I hope PP alone helps more than SD in adding mass. Also just wondering what using PP and eating at maintenance will do.
itll do plenty man. youll still gain just not even close to what youd get if bulking. i gained 17 lbs and still lost bf. just search it man youll pull up bout 50 pp posts from me alone, i feel like an AX whore.:trout:

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud…..hmm, given I didn’t gain a great deal on SD, just not sure how much I’ll gain on PP. Definitely not 17lbs AND losing fat….ur just a freak!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud…..hmm, given I didn’t gain a great deal on SD, just not sure how much I’ll gain on PP. Definitely not 17lbs AND losing fat….ur just a freak!
:icon_lol: too funny man. but for reals im not the only one. even if you didnt respond well to the SD dont look down on this its a completely different compound in no way associated to SD. its a far better supp in my opinion. highly androgenic and more anabolic then SD as well. and SD is known for being very anabolic. combine high strength (androgenic) with great anabolic properties and your setting yourself up to grow. just make sure you got your diet in check and youll be suprised at the progress youll make. now depending on how long youve used and how much above your natty potential you are youll obviously get better or worse gains. good luck either way man n have fun with this one, looks like an awesome cycle.

edit: here bro check out this link to an earlier post of minehttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/35683-halodrol-50-active-ingredient-revealed-post394062.html

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. Yep I’ve been reading that some who haven’t responded well to SD have done better off PP or Ergo. We shall see how I go. You say sounds like a great cycle – but I haven’t even given any details yet! :think: What’s your recco on dosage doing PP on its own and for how many weeks?

Also, any thoughts on using Ergo, either by itself or in conjunction with SD?

Will def check out ur posts!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. Yep I’ve been reading that some who haven’t responded well to SD have done better off PP or Ergo. We shall see how I go. You say sounds like a great cycle – but I haven’t even given any details yet! :think: What’s your recco on dosage doing PP on its own and for how many weeks?

Also, any thoughts on using Ergo, either by itself or in conjunction with SD?

Will def check out ur posts!
:wtf:my bad im retarted:icon_lol:i was thinking of another thread.but ya man looks like a good cycle.... eh... eer.... ya.

but for real i think youd be well off to run it for 4 weeks. 10mg/20mg/20mg/30mg thats what worked for me but if you weigh a little more then possibly start with 20 right off the bat. but one bottle allows for the first suggestion and it worked great for me.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but ya also i wouldnt stack any of those three. especially since SD was your first cycle. you should respond great to pp just make sure to eat well and train man. maybe next cycle go for an SD Ergo stack but i think you can gain more from PP itself anyways.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
cool bud, will try PP and then later look at PP and SD actally somewhere donw the track. cheers amigo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 12