Phera-Plex/SuperDrol/Prostanozol Bulking Log

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In case anyone remembers, I had originally planned to run PP/SD with HST, but due to some unforseen events that came up as my wife and I began moving into our new house, I didn't get started with that, and in the meantime I decided "**** it - it's winter - I'm gonna stick with what I know and what's worked."

So I'm basically going to bulk until next April. :cheers: I'll be dosing the following protocol, started this a.m.:

Week 1
PP: 20mg
Prostanozol: 75mg

Week 2
PP: 30mg
Prostanozol: 100mg

Week 3

Week 4
SD: 20mg

Week 5

Week 6

PCT
Nolva: 40/40/20
Fenugreek: 1g/2g/3g/4g
DHEA: 200mg/200mg/100mg
MACA: 2 tbspn/day throughout
Green Bulge

Ancillaries
Also running Hawthorne Berries, PrimaForce Pro-Liver, Multis and EFAs throughout

Workout
2 warmup sets & 3 work sets @ 8 reps just short of failure, and I'll do 1 heavy workout per week in the 5-6 rep range.

Exceptions are chest which I'll take to failure as often as I can based on the exercise and if I have a spotter or not and biceps - I'll be taking biceps to failure every exercise, every set

Tues - Chest/Tris
Thurs - Back/Bis
Sat or Sun - Legs/Shoulders
I'll also be running 1.5 miles on mondays and 2 miles on wednesdays.

Diet
I'm 5'10" @ 181 and ~14% (calipers) with a 34.5 in waist (yuck). My BMR is about 3025, but I'm shooting for 4000-4500 cals/day. Lots and lots of oatmeal, chicken breasts, natty pb, whatever my wife cooks for dinner (last night it was stir fry). I'm not going to be eating any fast food or "junk" food as I want to stay as clean as possible, but I'm not going to shy away from anything because I want to gain as much as possible.

This morning I had a shake that I searched the boards and found that was 800 cals @ 44P/35C/22F, I'll prolly be having that almost every morning (thanks glenihan).

1 cup fat free milk
1 cup oats
1 scoop ON whey
1 scoop ON casein
2 egg whites (raw)
2 whole eggs (raw)

Last edited:
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Looks to be a good one.

On a side note, how are you figuring your RMR?

Have fun, and good luck.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks to be a good one.

On a side note, how are you figuring your RMR?

Have fun, and good luck.
Harris-Benedict formula with my activity level as "moderate".

185lbs
70in
23yrs
0.5 Act factor

Does that seem off?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Does that seem off?
Nah, bro. Many ways to skin a cat. I always use the Cunningham equation. It uses LBM, MET's and time spent for activity.
More important is how it works for you. Just curious as to what others are using.
peace

tanto

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren’t you running 3 methyls? I like the anabolic side of this cycle but it looks to be very toxic to the liver? I'm thinking of running a maxLMG/sd cycle here at the end of the year and I would much rather do it with sd/PP instead, but I just concerned about the toll on my liver. If some one could shed some light on this I'd really appreciate it. There seems to be alot of conflicting information about the level of toxicity and the affects of different compounds when they are combined.

In case anyone remembers, I had originally planned to run PP/SD with HST, but due to some unforseen events that came up as my wife and I began moving into our new house, I didn't get started with that, and in the meantime I decided "**** it - it's winter - I'm gonna stick with what I know and what's worked."

So I'm basically going to bulk until next April. :cheers: I'll be dosing the following protocol, started this a.m.:

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

PCT
Fenugreek: 5g/4g/3g
Green Bulge

Ancillaries
Also running Hawthorne Berries, PrimaForce Pro-Liver, Multis and EFAs throughout

Workout
2 warmup sets & 3 work sets @ 6-8 reps just short of failure

Exceptions are chest which I'll take to failure as often as I can based on the exercise and if I have a spotter or not and biceps - I'll be taking biceps to failure every exercise, every set

Tues - Chest/Tris
Thurs - Back/Bis

Diet
I'm 5'10" @ 185 and ~15% (calipers). My BMR is about 3025, but I'm shooting for 4000-4500 cals/day. Lots and lots of oatmeal, chicken breasts, natty pb, whatever my wife cooks for dinner (last night it was stir fry). I'm not going to be eating any fast food or "junk" food as I want to stay as clean as possible, but I'm not going to shy away from anything because I want to gain as much as possible.

This morning I had a shake that I searched the boards and found that was 800 cals @ 44P/35C/22F, I'll prolly be having that almost every morning (thanks glenihan).

1 cup fat free milk
1 cup oats
1 scoop ON whey
1 scoop ON casein
2 egg whites (raw)
2 whole eggs (raw)

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren’t you running 3 methyls? I like the anabolic side of this cycle but it looks to be very toxic to the liver? I'm thinking of running a maxLMG/sd cycle here at the end of the year and I would much rather do it with sd/PP instead, but I just concerned about the toll on my liver. If some one could shed some light on this I'd really appreciate it. There seems to be alot of conflicting information about the level of toxicity and the affects of different compounds when they are combined.
No I'm not running 3 methyls. Obviously, I'll be paying attention to any sides that may indicate excessive toxicity ie, headaches, nauseousness, dizziness, etc.

Last edited:
Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't the Fenugreek increase weekly? 3g/4g/5g
Good call bro. For some reason I was thinking it was ramped DOWN, but after some more research I noticed that the man himself "Dr.D" runs it 1/2/3/4 and takes 2 weeks off... Thanks

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the Feng. will bring the boys back in no time, and while youre bulking enjoy the weather in Nov!!!
Be prepared to like Phera, its going to pump you up quite nicely

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the Feng. will bring the boys back in no time, and while youre bulking enjoy the weather in Nov!!!
Be prepared to like Phera, its going to pump you up quite nicely
That's what I'm hoping for :head:

Btw it's a BEAUTIFUL day here for the 8th of November - it's 77 outside right now, supposed to get up to 82 - and this is St Louis I'm talking about!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know last week we got up to 75, which is unheard of for Nov. in the Chi !!! Also this weekend there is a fitness expo at the McCormick Place so i am going to go enjoy the 60+ degree weather this weekend !!!

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know the writeup for Phera-Plex indicated a PP/SD cycle would be a good one.

Question -- what is the advantage of starting with SD and then finishing with PP? How about inverting that cycle and starting out with Phera-Plex and then following with 3 weeks of SD? (with the overlap week in the middle)

Would that make any difference?
Not sure if you're referring to someone else's suggestion or what, but that's how I have mine set up:

4 weeks of PP followed by 3 weeks of SD (I ran 1 SD cycle before and 3 weeks is optimal for me I think) with 1 overlapping week in the middle.

Day 2
-Weighed in at 181 lbs. at 3:15 pm
-Blood Pressure was 135/75 with my pulse at 77 (don't know if I was nervous or excited or what, but my resting pulse is like 45 bpm)
-I got 11mm, 12mm, 12mm, 12mm, 11mm on my caliper readings - So we'll go with 12mm and call it 14% body fat as of now.
-Waist chimed in at a whopping 34.5 inches! =( Even though I'm bulking that still makes me sad

Chest and tris today went well, although my batteries died halfway through my workout, I hate it when that happens :aargh: Nothing really out of the ordinary to note, except that my tricep kickback workout was the best I've ever done - I felt so "in the zone", felt the mind/muscle connection goin on, form was perfect, and that's usually tough for me on tricep kickbacks to maintain that elbow position. I don't think that's attributed to the PP though, just one of those "good sets" on an exercise you have. Other than that a pretty normal workout.

I've got 2750 calories in so far, and 300g of Carbs, so it's off to eat some grilled chicken breasts over brown rice with sauteed mushrooms. Next workout is thursday - Back and Bis.

Last edited:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, I will keep an eye on your log because I'm thinking about trying a combination like yours. I might try it around April or May 2006.

The supplements that you have listed, are they designed for lean muscle gaines or bulking? {I'm still kind of new this stuff}

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
looks good Magickk. Might add some LX or something for cortisol control in PCT. I will be very curious to see how things go for you.

I am one of the odd ones, however, who will run this type of cycle starting with 3 weeks of SD and ending with the PP weeks, contrary to the suggested cycle idea putting PP first.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I will keep an eye on your log because I'm thinking about trying a combination like yours. I might try it around April or May 2006.

The supplements that you have listed, are they designed for lean muscle gaines or bulking? {I'm still kind of new this stuff}
You have a Superdrol log, though, newbie :) But nah, Superdrol was a great Lean muscle builder for me when I ran it the first time. We'll see about Phera-Plex. Superdrol or Phera-Plex can go either way really, bulker or cutter based on your diet. But Prostanozol is more for cutting. I'm throwing it in because I tried it already, and it's worthless by itself for me, but I've read some people getting improvements on it when they run it with other things, so I'm throwing it in to get rid of the bottle basically - it's not methylated or anything of that nature.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks good Magickk. Might add some LX or something for cortisol control in PCT. I will be very curious to see how things go for you.

I am one of the odd ones, however, who will run this type of cycle starting with 3 weeks of SD and ending with the PP weeks, contrary to the suggested cycle idea putting PP first.
Good insight into cort control during pct milwood. Thanks.

Why would you start off with the SD? Just curious. The method to my madness was, I haven't ran PP before, so I'll give it a shot first, because I know what SD is going to do for me, and what to expect from it, so I'll finish off with it and go into PCT from there, and also, I really wanted to get a good feeling of what PP would do for me, from a "dry" start, without there still being any SD in my system. If that makes any sense. :lol:

stinkfinger

Awards
Didn't you run a log in June called "It begins?" I think it was Max LMG and Prostan. Did you ever finish the log? How did it go?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Didn't you run a log in June called "It begins?" I think it was Max LMG and Prostan. Did you ever finish the log? How did it go?
I started to run that one, yes - but deleted it. I didn't even run the cycle, I still have the LMG, and this is what's left of the prostanozol. I really evaluated where I was at physically, and the more I examined myself the more I decided it wouldn't be a wise idea to run another ph cycle at that point. Plus I had so many other things going on in life, you know. The saying goes "You make plans, and then LIFE happens" or something along those lines... However, I did dose prostanozol for 3 weeks while I was doing sprint training, and saw little to no results from running it alone - I didn't keep a log of that.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
hehehe :)

I'm still new this stuff and I'm still learning. I usually read up on different people logs and study their reaction to the supplements. I do a copy and paste of their info and place their info on a spread sheet. I research what is common and not common about each subject. Once I understand the test subject cycle...I begin the creation of my cycle.

So yes, I'm studing your cycle. ;)

I hope you go towards the lean gains because that will be great news for me.

You have a Superdrol log, though, newbie :) But nah, Superdrol was a great Lean muscle builder for me when I ran it the first time. We'll see about Phera-Plex. Superdrol or Phera-Plex can go either way really, bulker or cutter based on your diet. But Prostanozol is more for cutting. I'm throwing it in because I tried it already, and it's worthless by itself for me, but I've read some people getting improvements on it when they run it with other things, so I'm throwing it in to get rid of the bottle basically - it's not methylated or anything of that nature.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

PCT
Fenugreek: 1g/2g/3g/4g
Green Bulge

Ancillaries

Workout
2 warmup sets & 3 work sets @ 6-8 reps just short of failure

Tues - Chest/Tris
Thurs - Back/Bis

Diet
I'm 5'10" @ 181 and ~14% (calipers) with a 34.5 in waist (yuck). My BMR is about 3025, but I'm shooting for 4000-4500 cals/day. Lots and lots of oatmeal, chicken breasts, natty pb, whatever my wife cooks for dinner (last night it was stir fry). I'm not going to be eating any fast food or "junk" food as I want to stay as clean as possible, but I'm not going to shy away from anything because I want to gain as much as possible.

1 cup fat free milk
1 cup oats
1 scoop ON whey
1 scoop ON casein
2 egg whites (raw)
2 whole eggs (raw)
LOL DUDE! did you seriously jack my cycle? that IS EXACTLY WHAT I JUST RAN LAST CYCLE!!!
look at this post on my log over at ATOMIC:http://www.atomicnutrition.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1293&hl=
ok not EXACTLY but damn close. I swear man if you havent run this yet then just a heads up, YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!! the combo of PP and Prosstan is incredible.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL DUDE! did you seriously jack my cycle? that IS EXACTLY WHAT I JUST RAN LAST CYCLE!!!
look at this post on my log over at ATOMIC:http://www.atomicnutrition.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1293&hl=
ok not EXACTLY but damn close. I swear man if you havent run this yet then just a heads up, YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!! the combo of PP and Prosstan is incredible.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Yes poopey, I jacked your cycle! =) And *tweaked* it a little bit :icon_lol:

I actually saw it posted on a thread here though, not at atomicnutrition.:cheers:

Good news for me, though! I absolutely LOVED my SD solo cycle, that'll be a tough one to top, but we'll see! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello tanto

Prostanozol is a non-methyl it's used as a harder in the cycle,this cycle look's o.k to me

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok i thought about this after reading everyone elses posts in this forum and their interest in it to help shed some light on the cycle as well as give you, Magickk, a heads up as what to expect and some tips on what worked for me.

first off let me reiterate how pleased i was with this cycle and the suprises it droped on me. not to say anyone else will make the same gains but i gained 17 lbs while shedding body fat on this cycle.

ok now most people say phera for cutting this and phera for cutting that, but in all seriousness pheraplex is 1.5 times as anabolic as superdrol even though its been noted for its androgenic properties. you will be more then succesful in bulking with this supp, prob more so then you would even with SD, considering your getting such great strength (9.4 times as androgenic as SD means BIG STRENGTH) gains along with something that is putting your body in an extremely anabolic state. im sure you prob allready know this and that being said....

youd prob be well served to dose this WITH your meals like one does with SD. i was doing so and by day 4 i already felt "ON" and was getiing full body pumps just from eating a good meal.

i personally have close to the same stats as you do (weight bf% wise) and found that taking in slightly more carbs with these meals helped too and i STILL LOST FAT!! now i was eating a verylow fat percentage any ways and even less saturated fats so this helped, but by doing so you help build up glycogen stores in your muscles given you all the fuel for great strength gaining work outs.

(i had gained 12 lbs by the 2.5 week mark and was starting to get REALLY INTENSE w/o's)

as far as the prostan when i dosed up to the 100mg a day i was taking 50 at one time pre w/o now some may not like this idea but i belive it helped my pumps in gym considerably and i couldnt belive how friggen hard my muscles were after i had just worked out, or anytime of day for that manner. its as if they were always flexed and hard as rocks.

i personally did not have any issues whatso ever while i was in the transition phase of this cycle and had both methyls runnig at the same time, no uneasy feeling no cold sweats and no lethargy or tiredness to boot. in fact weeks 3 and 4 had to be the best weeks of the entire cycle.

as far as the SD protion of the cycle i kinda feel i got shorted and to no fault of the SD either. i started to run low on funds so i couldnt eat the same as i had on PP. i prob gained only one pound after i stopped the PP week 5 but i still was shedding fat and seeing an over all body composition change, leading me to belive i probally still had a net lbm gain of approx 3 lbs. thats right i gained 16 lbs on the Phera alone... kinda. but you get the picture. by the end of the sd cycle like mid week week6 i started to feel the effects of the methyls although it was nothing strong and over bearing but i could tell it was time to get off making it all in all a very enjoyable time while "ON".

i just finished my 5 weeks of PCT which consisted of nolva run at 50/40/30/20/10 a test booster called Nitro T3 from NxCare And a nighttime and mornig Amino complex called Aminovol from the same company. i used a daytime NO supp called blitz cycle from fizogen, which i quite liked, and a pre w/o drink of BSN's NO-Xplode which im sure needs no expaination but just incase contains multpe NO stimulating compounds, CEE, and caffeine.

with that im now at cycles end with 12 of the original 17 lbs and all the strength (but no more strength gains, at least not the crazy like ones i had with PP) and feelin fine and dandy.

well i hope that helps you out somewhat if you like id be happy to answer any questions you may have and i wish you luck on the upcoming cycle.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey poopy, can you include your log in your next post. I would like to study your log.

ok i thought about this after reading everyone elses posts in this forum and their interest in it to help shed some light on the cycle as well as give you, Magickk, a heads up as what to expect and some tips on what worked for me.

first off let me reiterate how pleased i was with this cycle and the suprises it droped on me. not to say anyone else will make the same gains but i gained 17 lbs while shedding body fat on this cycle.

ok now most people say phera for cutting this and phera for cutting that, but in all seriousness pheraplex is 1.5 times as anabolic as superdrol even though its been noted for its androgenic properties. you will be more then succesful in bulking with this supp, prob more so then you would even with SD, considering your getting such great strength (9.4 times as androgenic as SD means BIG STRENGTH) gains along with something that is putting your body in an extremely anabolic state. im sure you prob allready know this and that being said....

youd prob be well served to dose this WITH your meals like one does with SD. i was doing so and by day 4 i already felt "ON" and was getiing full body pumps just from eating a good meal.

i personally have close to the same stats as you do (weight bf% wise) and found that taking in slightly more carbs with these meals helped too and i STILL LOST FAT!! now i was eating a verylow fat percentage any ways and even less saturated fats so this helped, but by doing so you help build up glycogen stores in your muscles given you all the fuel for great strength gaining work outs.

(i had gained 12 lbs by the 2.5 week mark and was starting to get REALLY INTENSE w/o's)

as far as the prostan when i dosed up to the 100mg a day i was taking 50 at one time pre w/o now some may not like this idea but i belive it helped my pumps in gym considerably and i couldnt belive how friggen hard my muscles were after i had just worked out, or anytime of day for that manner. its as if they were always flexed and hard as rocks.

i personally did not have any issues whatso ever while i was in the transition phase of this cycle and had both methyls runnig at the same time, no uneasy feeling no cold sweats and no lethargy or tiredness to boot. in fact weeks 3 and 4 had to be the best weeks of the entire cycle.

as far as the SD protion of the cycle i kinda feel i got shorted and to no fault of the SD either. i started to run low on funds so i couldnt eat the same as i had on PP. i prob gained only one pound after i stopped the PP week 5 but i still was shedding fat and seeing an over all body composition change, leading me to belive i probally still had a net lbm gain of approx 3 lbs. thats right i gained 16 lbs on the Phera alone... kinda. but you get the picture. by the end of the sd cycle like mid week week6 i started to feel the effects of the methyls although it was nothing strong and over bearing but i could tell it was time to get off making it all in all a very enjoyable time while "ON".

i just finished my 5 weeks of PCT which consisted of nolva run at 50/40/30/20/10 a test booster called Nitro T3 from NxCare And a nighttime and mornig Amino complex called Aminovol from the same company. i used a daytime NO supp called blitz cycle from fizogen, which i quite liked, and a pre w/o drink of BSN's NO-Xplode which im sure needs no expaination but just incase contains multpe NO stimulating compounds, CEE, and caffeine.

with that im now at cycles end with 12 of the original 17 lbs and all the strength (but no more strength gains, at least not the crazy like ones i had with PP) and feelin fine and dandy.

well i hope that helps you out somewhat if you like id be happy to answer any questions you may have and i wish you luck on the upcoming cycle.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Good insight into cort control during pct milwood. Thanks.

Why would you start off with the SD? Just curious. The method to my madness was, I haven't ran PP before, so I'll give it a shot first, because I know what SD is going to do for me, and what to expect from it, so I'll finish off with it and go into PCT from there, and also, I really wanted to get a good feeling of what PP would do for me, from a "dry" start, without there still being any SD in my system. If that makes any sense. :lol:
I just prefer the more androgenic stuff for the latter part of a cycle. Just personal preference.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome input man! Thanks a lot - that's a big +rep right there, bro!

I'm loving everything you said about the PP, and hoping it treats me the same way. I'm getting a very low amount of saturated fats, but I'm staying around 40/40/20 (Natty PB and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Fish Oil are my main fat sources), and my carbs are coming from oatmeal and brown rice. Also, I'm taking Glucophase XR by designer supplements before breakfast ED, and before cardio on mon. and wed., and with my post workout meals on tues/thursday, so hopefully this will help with my carbs getting utilized.

As far as PCT goes:
-I have some NOXplode, although I'm not a big fan of it.
-I don't know if I'll need any type of test booster w/ DHEA in the mix already
-I'll be taking Green Bulge creatine
-MACA / Fenugreek to get the boys back and pump up my sex drive, and HGW if I need it
-I'm also planning on supplementing with BCAA's / gatorade during my workouts through pct
-And, as milwood pointed out, LeanXtreme wouldn't hurt to keep cortisol in check

(man, DS should have sponsored me for this run of stuff, huh?? :lol:)

Once again thanks for your input poopey, like I said, I got the idea from you, so I'm glad you're chiming in here :)

There is ONE THING I'm confused about, and that's liver protection. What should I do about supplementation for that? I've been running Pro-Liver, but it contains Milk-Thistle, and I've read that it may be detrimental to your gains, although the opinions seem to vary greatly on that...

I'm also going to stop at the store on the way to work and get some grapefruit juice...

Oh, and I've also been meaning to start some Cissus Rx, because the 'drol makes me dry, and I get some joint pain about 2 weeks in, but no one has it in stock!!!

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome input man! Thanks a lot - that's a big +rep right there, bro!
thanks bro much appreciated and always here to help. thats why i love these boards. give and take.:thumbsup:
on mon. and wed., and with my post workout meals on tues/thursday, so hopefully this will help with my carbs getting utilized.
all up to you bro cause you know what works for you and you should know what your body works with best and what feels best to you but if i were you i would cut cardio to once a week if not out all together while trying to bulk.
As far as PCT goes:
-I have some NOXplode, although I'm not a big fan of it.
-I don't know if I'll need any type of test booster w/ DHEA in the mix already
-I'll be taking Green Bulge creatine
-MACA / Fenugreek to get the boys back and pump up my sex drive, and HGW if I need it
-I'm also planning on supplementing with BCAA's / gatorade during my workouts through pct
-And, as milwood pointed out, LeanXtreme wouldn't hurt to keep cortisol in check

(man, DS should have sponsored me for this run of stuff, huh?? :lol:)
hahaha ya lol big time man. i seriously feel like an anabolic extreme whore all around these boards. i think they should cut me in on some of the royalties. or at least kick me down with a couple bottles of PP and Prostan. as far as PCT looks solid n ya no xplode aint my favorite either. i only use 1/2 to 1 scoop per serving other wise it gives me the shits half way through my workout.

There is ONE THING I'm confused about, and that's liver protection. What should I do about supplementation for that? I've been running Pro-Liver, but it contains Milk-Thistle, and I've read that it may be detrimental to your gains, although the opinions seem to vary greatly on that...
ya man ive heard many diff veiws as well but my most commen input ive recieved and from the most reliable sources is this. if possible front load your cycle 2 weeks with perfect cycle (same as pro-liver but with R+ ALA) the run throughout the cycle and through PCT. this is where it gets really controversial but ill tell what ive been told and what i did, so let the results speak for themselves. i would dose all through the cycle perfect cycle 2 times a day no less then 30 min after dosing your PP or SD. by doing so you dont have to worry about any possible competition from absorbtion (which i have heard from reliable source that there is such a competition) but you still get the on cycle benifits of having a healthier functioning liver, that being if your liver works at optimum levels then it can more effeciently metabolize the given supp and you get better effects, not to mention no jaundice.
I'm also going to stop at the store on the way to work and get some grapefruit juice...
sure bro that would be a great idea i drink it every day and have a whole grapefruit everyday too. they can be expensive but if you go to costco you can get like 16 for 10 bucks that ends up beng like 68 cents or so per grapefruit compared to the normal 1.49-1.69 range they go for at the local supermarket. also if you decide to get juice make sure your getting REAL 100% grapefruit juice, and this is were it gets tricky, dont be fooled just cause it says 100% juice. yes , yes it is 100% juice but read the ingredients and youll find that it contains white grape juice for sweetening so dont be fooled, 100% juice x=x 100% grapefruit juice. buy the kind in the big soup lookin can usually at the bottom of the shelf. its 100% its all grapefruit and its CHEAP! the only drawback is you gota open it with a can opnener. (quick tip just like a gas can with an extra air holeor some shaker bottles youll be well served to make a second hole oppistie of your poor spout on the can to allow air in as the liquid escapes, i got this **** to a science:hammer: lol on a lighter note this is also how i used to win beer chugging contests back in the day:nutkick: )
Oh, and I've also been meaning to start some Cissus Rx, because the 'drol makes me dry, and I get some joint pain about 2 weeks in, but no one has it in stock!!!
if you cant find some cissus then just go get some glucos/condroit and MSM and start using it NOW i ran into some minor shoulder pain week one on my cycle and this cleared it up right away, such big strength gains right after i had been taking i light all summer took its toll.

for you QUICKRYDE... AX CYCLE
is my log but dont expect anything fancy. it was my first one and is mostly me talking about how impressed i was and feelings on it. the beggining is a bunch of mumbo jumbo also and i dont think i actually ran any of the proposed dosages but i tell you exactly what it was here.

wk1 10mg PP, 75mg Prostan, 2x2 perfect cycle, AX rampage preworkout
wk2 20mg PP, 100mg Prostan, 2x2 perfect cycle, AX rampage preworkout
wk3 30mg PP, 100mg Prostan, 10mg SD, 2x2 perfect cycle, AX rampage preworkout
wk4 20mg PP, 100mg Prostan, 20mg SD, 2x2 perfect cycle, AX rampage preworkout
wk5 20mg SD, 2x2 perfect cycle, AX rampage preworkout
wk6 30mg SD, 2x2 perfect cycle, AX rampage preworkout
wk7 50mg nolva
wk8 40mg nolva, 6 Nitro T3, 2x 6 Aminovol, 3x 4 Blitz,1 scoop noxplode pre w/o
wk9 30mg nolva, 6 Nitro T3, 2x 6 Aminovol, 3x 4 Blitz, 1 scoop noxplode pre w/o
wk10 20mg nolva, 6 Nitro T3, 2x 6 Aminovol, 3x 4 Blitz, 1 scoop noxplode pre w/o
wk11 10mg nolva, 6 Nitro T3, 1 scoop noxplode pre w/o

then i a little DHEA in there somwhere but only for like 2 weeks i think weeks 8 and 9 @ 200mg ed

if you got any more questions feel free to ask.:thumbsup:

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll prolly play it safe and dose the Pro-Liver about an hour or so after dosing PP/SD.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
So with dosing the Prostanozol, I would need 2 bottles for this?

My wife and I just spent like 300 bucks at Target yesterday on Couch covers and a bunch of other crap. You guys are going to drain my bank account with all this dream cycle mumbo jumbo. I just can't do it! Ok I'm in.

Last edited:
Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a little sore this morning in my chest area, not bad, but noticeable. Got 7.5 hours of sleep, and a total of 3800 calories yesterday (didn't want to just jump right up to 4k - 4500), and I feel pretty good today overall.

After some speculation I'm questioning my actual routine. Due to working 40 hours / week, and taking class 6 hours of class / week, the IDEAL days for me to lift are tues. thurs. and 1 day on the weekends.

If I want to keep this split, should I do full body workouts on tues thursday and sat or sun, so that I'm hitting each muscle group 3x / week, and do 2 sets / exercise?

I just realized that I'm doing lesser volume on this cycle than I did on my last one, as I did a 4 day / week split of M Tu Th Fr then, so I'd hit chest / tris on like mon. and fri., then again on thurs, etc.

Any input?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a little sore this morning in my chest area, not bad, but noticeable. Got 7.5 hours of sleep, and a total of 3800 calories yesterday (didn't want to just jump right up to 4k - 4500), and I feel pretty good today overall.

After some speculation I'm questioning my actual routine. Due to working 40 hours / week, and taking class 6 hours of class / week, the IDEAL days for me to lift are tues. thurs. and 1 day on the weekends.

If I want to keep this split, should I do full body workouts on tues thursday and sat or sun, so that I'm hitting each muscle group 3x / week, and do 2 sets / exercise?

I just realized that I'm doing lesser volume on this cycle than I did on my last one, as I did a 4 day / week split of M Tu Th Fr then, so I'd hit chest / tris on like mon. and fri., then again on thurs, etc.

Any input?

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
Well first off every persons body is different... though the best way for myself to gain mass is buy only working out each muscle once a week. Though I change my routines often to get better results, this what works for me.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Haggerty: it all depends on you, how you usually recover and all that. Haggerty, have you tried more frequency while ON?

I'll give you my take: since you're lifting only 3x a week, what *I* would do is this:

Split 2-ways :

A- Chest+Delt+Tris+Abs
B- Back+Biceps+Legs+Calves

Make A1, A2, B1, B2 workouts, and alternate between A and B workouts. Don't worry if your sessions last 90 minutes, you're ON big time. Just keep fueled up. This will let your muscles get worked 1.5 times a week, which may very well be the thing to do while ON.

Now, such workouts definitely run one's ass into the ground, but it may also very well give you shocking growth. To be used sparingly, and do cut back on the volume during PCT. Of course. ;)

Oh and I agree with the idea of running the less androgenic compounds LAST in a cycle, because going from a highly androgenic state to PCT can be quite a shock to the CNS. Some guys get mini-depressions in PCT from that. It's not even psychological, but neurological. Of course, some people are less likely to experience this and know it from experience. But I think it's allright to be careful, for one. :D

This is a good read already man, thanks for updating, I'll probably run something like this in January.:cheers:

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Haggerty: it all depends on you, how you usually recover and all that. Haggerty, have you tried more frequency while ON?

I'll give you my take: since you're lifting only 3x a week, what *I* would do is this:

Split 2-ways :

A- Chest+Delt+Tris+Abs
B- Back+Biceps+Legs+Calves

Make A1, A2, B1, B2 workouts, and alternate between A and B workouts. Don't worry if your sessions last 90 minutes, you're ON big time. Just keep fueled up. This will let your muscles get worked 1.5 times a week, which may very well be the thing to do while ON.

Now, such workouts definitely run one's ass into the ground, but it may also very well give you shocking growth. To be used sparingly, and do cut back on the volume during PCT. Of course. ;)

Oh and I agree with the idea of running the less androgenic compounds LAST in a cycle, because going from a highly androgenic state to PCT can be quite a shock to the CNS. Some guys get mini-depressions in PCT from that. It's not even psychological, but neurological. Of course, some people are less likely to experience this and know it from experience. But I think it's allright to be careful, for one. :D

This is a good read already man, thanks for updating, I'll probably run something like this in January.:cheers:
I do like that idea a lot, and I'm not worried about the workouts lasting 90 mins or so. I'll think about this and may implement this routine for tomorrows workout. Thanks bro. :clap2:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Hey Grunt, What kind of split would you suggest if you had a lot of time to workout as far as this stack is concerned. I did (Day1) Shoulders/Tris,(Day 2) Back, (Day4) off, (Day 5)Legs,(Day 6)Chest/Bis (Day7,8 off), the last time I ran just SD. Is this not enough? I would throw calves in on Shoulder days and Chest days.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok turns out I'll have time before class this afternoon to kill, so I'm going to go to the gym. I'm going to do back/bis, then legs/shoulders on thursday, then next week I'll switch to 3 bodyparts per workout, and maintain that through the cycle.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
I don't Know if this helps anyone but here is my routine:
day 1 : Chest - abs
day 2 : legs - calves
day 3 : shoulders/back - abs
day 4 : off - calves
day 5 : tris - abs
day 6: bi's - calves
day 7: off completely

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man its funny to me to see this happen. i thread hop like a mother and its always funny how 2 diff threads or logs will have a coresponding topic. we were just helping some other kid out that had a similar prob, ill post a link for ya heres the link this is some kids log and hes having prob wwith his routine and making gains but the advice given is still applicable to you situation as well.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again poopeypants, you're being a big help so far... So what would you, personally, suggest? A full body workout 3x / week, or something like this?

A1
Chest:
DB Incline
BB Flat
Hammer Decline

Tris:
Tricep Kickbacks
Overhead Extensions
Pushdowns

Delts:
DB Lateral Raises

Abs

A2
Chest:
DB Decline
BB Incline
Dips

Tris:
Skullcrushers – PushPress SS
Overhead Extensions

Delts:
DB Frontal Raises

Abs

B1
Back:
SLDL
T-Bar Row
Lat Pulldowns

Bis:
EZ Bar Curls
Hammer Curls
21s

Legs:
Squats
Lunges

Calves

B2
Back:
Deadlift
T-Bar Row (modified)
DB Rows

Bis:
Straight Bar Curls
Preacher Curls

Legs:
Leg press
Abductor

Calves

And alternate A1 and B1 like Grunt was talking about?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Magickk,
I've been playing with the idea of a split also. Not full body, just 3 bodyparts like you alluded to in your previous post. I actually started this week. Today is a day off and I am all tweeked out because I am not going to lift. I am going to attach my workout, let me know what you think. First time for a split, I usually do one bodypart per day X 5 days.

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man i think that would be a great plan. so in a 2 week period you get each body part 3 times and with a diff type of excersize each time too. thatll be ok, but as you stated earlier if you ever got some down time it might not be so bad to hop on over to the gym for an extra day just to maxamize number of times each body part is worked while "ON". or if you can handle it work out both sat and sun, youd be better off i think.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
So what if you didn't run the Prost with this stack? What are your thoughts on this guys? Less vascularity? Less hardening? A nice combo (PP/SD) by themselves, right?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what if you didn't run the Prost with this stack? What are your thoughts on this guys? Less vascularity? Less hardening? A nice combo (PP/SD) by themselves, right?
for sure man. prostan is just for fun.:head::smite: :head:

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
for sure man. prostan is just for fun.:head::smite: :head:
LoL He hit it right on the money here... I'm throwing it in just for the hell of it basically, because it's in the cabinet, and I need the space cleared, and it's not methylated...

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
-Weighed in at 182.5(+1.5) lbs. at 3:00 pm
-Didn't check Blood Pressure today

Back and Bi's was a decent workout today. Nothing noticeably different in the way of pumps, or strength. However, vascularity is most definitely up, no bullshitting. When I was doing curls the veins in my frontal delt above my armpits were popping out, and that hasn't been happening lately.

I've got 3375 calories in so far, and 374g of Carbs.

Concerns
I'm intaking a good amount of calories, more than I ever have to be honest, I looked back at my SD bulking log, and the most calories I got in a day throughout that cycle was 3200. Now, I'm getting 3800+, but my ratio is 40C/30P/30F - Should this be a concern? Here is what my diet has consisted of:

-ON Whey Protein + Muscle Milk Shake with oats, Bertolli EVOO, Natty PB, honey, 3 raw eggs and Fat Free Milk.
-Bananas
-Tyson grilled chicken breasts with the fat trimmed off (2 today)
-100% whole wheat bread
-Beef jerky
-Spaghetti
-Parmesan Cheese
-Meat Sauce
-Shasta Cream Soda

Now that's a total of 3366 calories, 99g of fat, 374g of carbs, and 231g of protein. I still have to get my nightly serving of cottage cheese in, also. And of that 99g of fat, 50g are coming from the muscle milk and the Olive Oil. These fats aren't bad fats obviously, but should I cut down on them or what?

Next workout is tomorrow - Legs and Shoulders.

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think youll be fine right where your at man. just dont let it get any higher then 30%, but i wouldnt hurt to try n replace those cals with some carbs or pro. just wondering when do you usually take the muscle milk? im guessing pre or post w/o?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think youll be fine right where your at man. just dont let it get any higher then 30%, but i wouldnt hurt to try n replace those cals with some carbs or pro. just wondering when do you usually take the muscle milk? im guessing pre or post w/o?
Yep about an hour preworkout with oats, sometimes post. I take pure casein at night, and whey in the mornings (sometimes w/ 1/2 a serving of muscle milk in there for flavor :thumbsup: )

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep about an hour preworkout with oats, sometimes post. I take pure casein at night, and whey in the mornings (sometimes w/ 1/2 a serving of muscle milk in there for flavor :thumbsup: )
thats a good set up. i need to pick up some casein, what kind you use?