Should I Start PCT??

LowKeyLifter

Awards
I've been running a SD Solo Cycle for the past 3 weeks 10/20/20 ED. I was gonna do another week at 20, possibly 30 mg ED, however it seems that I have a slight lump under my nipples. My PCT was going to consist of 3 weeks of Ralixofene, however I've read some newer posts saying that it may not be the best choice for jumping the body's natural testosterone production back to normal. I have some Rebound XT coming in on friday that I was gonna run along side the Ralixofene. I've experience a little more testicular shrinkage then I'm comfortable with and my sex drive is a little low. Here are the options I'm considering:

Option A - Start Ralixofene on Monday and Supplement Rebound XT the following week until the end of PCT.

Option B - Run a 4th week of SD @ 20mg ED and then Start Ralixofene and Rebound XT the Following Monday.

Option C - Run a 4th week of SD @ 20mg ED and run PCT w/ Nolva, Ralixofene, and Rebound XT.

I cannot get the Nolva till next week so my options are limited. It was my understanding that Ralox would be fine for this cycle's PCT, however I feel more supressed on this cycle then I did a year ago on a 4 week M1T Cycle. Let me know what you guys think? Thanks.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd do option C. I wouldn't do PCT w/out Nolva or Clomid

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Had you ever had this problem before the SD cycle or is this your first?

Also, were you supp'ing anything else with the SD as far as Hawthorne, RYR, Taurine, etc.?

When did you begin to see the sides? Testicular shrinkage, etc.?

LowKeyLifter

Awards
I'm Just running SD solo with a Liver protectant. I started dosing 120mg of Ralox. last night and will run it till the end of the cycle. I think i'm just going to go with 10 mg for the SD for the rest of the week though, instead of 20. I'll start nolva and rebount xt on monday. Sound good?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Option C is fine. I had the same thing at the end of my SD/4AD/19 Nor cycle and I just added 20mg of Nolva and UltraHotter to the last 10 days. Lump never got bigger during cycle and faded away during PCT. I'm 2 out from PCT and there is no lump that I can find...but I do expect it will show up next cycle.

Strongman

Awards
I agree...Stick with Option C and you will be ok. Personally I would run Clomid as opposed to Nolva but Nolva will do fine. Clomid would help much better with your free testosterone recovery.

Another thing to consider is adding Tribulus and/or Tongkat Ali. This definitely helps increase free bound testosterone and your natural production of testosterone.