Halodrol-50 : active ingredient revealed

turkish

Awards
  • Established
From bb.com. HelpingH's supposed to be BK.

Rich gave me the 'green light' to reveal what is in it. So I am and then I am done answering questions. Do your own research after this.

Halodrol 50 = 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

Happy now? It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).
It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).
It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).
It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)
It is methylated (C17a).
The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?
It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol.

BK

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
This would really make this a unique compound. I am too ignorant to see through this one. Will a chem hound please chime in. OT is one of my favorite chems I've been researching. Thanks!

DRknow

Awards
4-chloro will tend to prevent conversion of the 3 hydroxyl to a 3-keto thus it will not be a very potent product in my opinion. Probably will not be as liver toxic as some people are saying unless someon tries to take the massive doses that will be necessary to see any kind of real effect.

sean_25

Awards
4-chloro will tend to prevent conversion of the 3 hydroxyl to a 3-keto thus it will not be a very potent product in my opinion. Probably will not be as liver toxic as some people are saying unless someon tries to take the massive doses that will be necessary to see any kind of real effect.
he seems to have addressed this issue.

quote from BK :

"There you have it. It is very similar to OT And if any idiot says it "needs to be converted to be effective" they are talking out there ass. Yeah, a 3-ketone is needed (as is a 17b hydroxyl) to bind to the AR well but because it is a methylated compound and is resistant to metabolization, this is not an issue.

Remember, 1-AD was a 3,17b diol and it worked well. So did 4-AD and Methyl-4AD.

H-50 is a good, clean, effective compound."

BKneller

Banned
Awards
he seems to have addressed this issue.

quote from BK :

"There you have it. It is very similar to OT And if any idiot says it "needs to be converted to be effective" they are talking out there ass. Yeah, a 3-ketone is needed (as is a 17b hydroxyl) to bind to the AR well but because it is a methylated compound and is resistant to metabolization, this is not an issue.

Remember, 1-AD was a 3,17b diol and it worked well. So did 4-AD and Methyl-4AD.

H-50 is a good, clean, effective compound."

The halogen at C-4 will slow down but not prevent the ketone from forming at C-4. Since the compound is methylated this is moot - it is resistant to being metabolized and there will be plenty of time due to the half life of this for it to convert to a 3-ketone.

Bottom line - the stuff is dose well at 50mg and works well with little side effects. It's a nice product and clearly safer than SD at equipotent doses and probably methyl-2-ene.

BK

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The halogen at C-4 will slow down but not prevent the ketone from forming at C-4. Since the compound is methylated this is moot - it is resistant to being metabolized and there will be plenty of time due to the half life of this for it to convert to a 3-ketone.

Bottom line - the stuff is dose well at 50mg and works well with little side effects. It's a nice product and clearly safer than SD at equipotent doses and probably methyl-2-ene.

BK
I'd like to thank you for answering my requests for a better legal version of Turinabol.. :thumbsup:

Got 4 boxes, bitches!!

THEstudent

Awards
Hey BK,
One of the things I like about ErgoMax/PheraPlex is the great effect it has on libido while you are taking it. How did the testers say Halodrol-50 did in the libido department?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to thank you for answering my requests for a better legal version of Turinabol.. :thumbsup:

Got 4 boxes, bitches!!
"better" as in there was a previous legal OT option -or- better as in better than current black market OT? If the later, how so?

$53 for ~4 weeks of OT@50mg/day AND LEGAL. Props to Gaspari for seeing how HUGE OT is a striking quick. They earned the sales on this one...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

BK
those are some pretty brave claims, guys are blowin up and getting strong as a motha with 2-ene (PP) with a libido boost to boot. if it stacks up to the claims then this thing is gotta be the god of all orals.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
BK - can we expect it to have about the same effect on hair as OT? That is, a mild one. What effects (for better or worse) do the structural alterations have upon what we now come to expect from OT.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
I already asked this on bb.com, but I'll ask it here too in case there are others wondering the same thing (everybody's welcome and appreciated to respond) :

BK, you said that in terms of potency 50mg of H-50 equals ~30mg SD (which means 25mg equals ~15mg SD).
So, instead of running H-50 @ 50mg for a month, would it be retarded to run something like 25/50/50/75? After all, 15mg of SD is a good dose to start with, so why wouldn't 25mg of H-50 be so? This cycle also gives you the opprtunity to increase dosage in the last week.

Thanks in advance.

BKneller

Banned
Awards
BK - can we expect it to have about the same effect on hair as OT? That is, a mild one. What effects (for better or worse) do the structural alterations have upon what we now come to expect from OT.

Yes, the sides are similar.

BK

BKneller

Banned
Awards
I already asked this on bb.com, but I'll ask it here too in case there are others wondering the same thing (everybody's welcome and appreciated to respond) :

BK, you said that in terms of potency 50mg of H-50 equals ~30mg SD (which means 25mg equals ~15mg SD).
So, instead of running H-50 @ 50mg for a month, would it be retarded to run something like 25/50/50/75? After all, 15mg of SD is a good dose to start with, so why wouldn't 25mg of H-50 be so? This cycle also gives you the opprtunity to increase dosage in the last week.

Thanks in advance.

No clue - our testers used 50mg straight for 15-30 days and loved it.

Big, dry gains.

BK

BKneller

Banned
Awards
those are some pretty brave claims, guys are blowin up and getting strong as a motha with 2-ene (PP) with a libido boost to boot. if it stacks up to the claims then this thing is gotta be the god of all orals.

That's the idea :clap2:

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Since you mentioned testers... was any blood work done? How is this compound on the lipid profile? What was seen in terms of liver enzyme response?

Thanks BK. Your willingness to take the time to help us understand is appreciated.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... It's a nice product and clearly safer than SD at equipotent doses and probably methyl-2-ene.

BK
Oh please... :rolleyes: Don't even get me started my man. An equipotent dose of H50 (@50mg) would be 10mg or less of SD probably. Don't tell me it gets any safer than!

You can boost the safety and effectiveness of your product and I will not interfere. I will bite my lip and stay out of it (for the most part.) Or, you can slam other companies good products with no justification just to promote yours and I can turn this into my own personal "Don't use Halodrol, it sucks and here's why" thread, it's up to you.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you mentioned testers... was any blood work done? How is this compound on the lipid profile? What was seen in terms of liver enzyme response?
Yes, please provide such information. There is a lot of tossing around of comparison to SD and less toxic. I have a lot of bloodwork on SD and that is the 'worthy comparison factor' in weather or not it comparable or will be used by myself.
Oh please... :rolleyes: Don't even get me started my man. An equipotent dose of H50 (@50mg) would be 10mg or less of SD probably. Don't tell me it gets any safer than!

You can boost the safety and effectiveness of your product and I will not interfere. I will bite my lip and stay out of it (for the most part.) Or, you can slam other companies good products with no justification just to promote yours and I can turn this into my own personal "Don't use Halodrol, it sucks and here's why" thread, it's up to you.
D, do consider that imitation (comparison) is the greatest form of flattery. SD is the mark to match. I would like to see BK provide the data that substantiates its superiority in terms of safety 'before' you have to go into the 'don't use H-50 mode'. Claims need to be backed up, and I would like to see the evidenece. I mean not for nothin...I'm no multi-million $$ company and I at least provided bloodwork baselines and post cycle when I tested SD. I see no reason why Gaspari would not have it and flaunt it if this were truely the case.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, neither will happen here.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Very well B, but he needs to play fair. It's not right to cut someone else down to make yourself look bigger. Keep it real and bring the science, or else talk about your product and leave others out of it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talking about the difference in dosing is not cutting someone else down. Its a substance that you don't even sell anymore. OTOH he won't be pushing his product here just like any other company rep won't be pushing their product unless they have that nice shade of shade in their name.

That is the rules. You both know them already so there really isn't a reason for me to be typing this but just in case you didn't encode well enough before, now you know.

And knowing is half the battle...GI...oops sorry flashback.

Behave gentlemen.

DRknow

Awards

BK
I would tend to disagree with you on this but since there is no data in support of either position it is all speculation. I do agree with you that this compound should be safer than superdrol but in terms of efficacy, I doubt that this compound will offer too much. Maybe I'll be proved wrong by those who wind up testing it out.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Talking about the difference in dosing is not cutting someone else down. Its a substance that you don't even sell anymore. OTOH he won't be pushing his product here just like any other company rep won't be pushing their product unless they have that nice shade of shade in their name.

That is the rules. You both know them already so there really isn't a reason for me to be typing this but just in case you didn't encode well enough before, now you know.

And knowing is half the battle...GI...oops sorry flashback.

Behave gentlemen.
That wasn't my issue, Bobo. I was upset about the toxicity comparison he made. I don't agree and it would be negligent for me to let it slide. It's not about a specific product, you know I don't pimp anyway. I have no shade in my name and no overt affiliation. SD simply doesn't deserve the bashing and I will defend the truth regardless of who I must stand with. If he wants to talk about differences in dosing, then I'd like to see the bloodwork. Otherwise, my opinion here just be just as good as his.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone knows who your affiliation is with and/or was. And if you actually get upset about people comparing toxicity comparisons then you need to sit down, take a deep breath and count to ten. Doesn't deserve a bashing? Its a substance, not a person or company. The truth? That is subjective. The way YOU interpret it is different then they way HE interprets it. Its not absolute on either side. If he makes the claims then it really doens't matter until bloodwork it posted but I am not going to have two company's bitch and moan about toxicity comparisons. You can post the truth all you want but you know as well as I do sometimes you don't accomplsh this in the most "civil" of manners. Chill out. You BOTH have been told. Discuss all you want but keep it civil or it will be closed.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No, I understand now. I see things different than you and that is the nature of our miscommunication on this. To me, opinion is subjective, but not truth. Truth is absolute. I will leave this thread and let this go so you don't have to worry about me anymore.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you have 2 substances that haven't been thoroughly tested in humans and toxicities haven't been established, the comparisons between two people about the two substances will NEVER bring an absolute truth. So I don't know where your "truth" will be absolute anywhere in this situation. I think your "passionate" opinion has more to do with who its coming from rather than what he's actually talking about and I am putting a stop to that before it actually begins.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, Big Pete - you gonna start a log on H-50 for us?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"better" as in there was a previous legal OT option -or- better as in better than current black market OT? If the later, how so?
I meant "better" than the original "legal" version before the first ban.. Does anyone remember an old Gaspari product called Pro-Turnabol? :D

I know a guy who cycled that stuff 5 times, got nothing but dark urine..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Come on bro.

Do it! You know you want to.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Come on bro.

Do it! You know you want to.
I may enjoy being a guinea pig at times, but if I use this noone would know.. Maybe someone would notice I grew in a matter of weeks, but they would'nt snitch.. ;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
dammit..too many methyls..i got 10 bottles of 1-ad and shitload of 4-ad powder i wanna use up but i dont know what methyl to use

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
i was actually hoping for something a little stronger...i had two boxes ordered from my local supp store, and when I found out what it actually was, I just traded it for some pheraplex. OT isnt very sexy.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Im going to buy a box or two but I wont use it till spring when I cut. I think it should be a great way to spare lean mass while gettin ripped for summer.

I will probably post a log then. Im gonna buy now since the stuff will probably be banned by then.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
i was actually hoping for something a little stronger...i had two boxes ordered from my local supp store, and when I found out what it actually was, I just traded it for some pheraplex. OT isnt very sexy.
I really havent been following PH's much. Ever since the ban I sort of lost interest. It looks like things are gaining speed again.

So Halodrol is basically 50mg OT
What is Phera-Plex? Ive heard its almost entirely anabolic w/ little/no androgenic sides. True?

What are 2-3 of the best PH's on the market now and their active (or closest relative in the underground world). Im way behind, there looks like a ton of new stuff out now.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
What are 2-3 of the best PH's on the market now and their active (or closest relative in the underground world). Im way behind, there looks like a ton of new stuff out now.
In my personal opinion I believe Superdrol(methyl-drol XT) is the best best so called PH out there. Following that I would have to say ErgoMax LMG, but with methyl-trn and halodrol out.. I'm not sure what the best is. Waiting for results to pop up on both products.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phera Plex is def anabolic, but it does come with some sides... Acne, oily skin, hair thinning, and sometimes back pumps without enough water. I would just stick with that for gains can't really say anything else for any other orals.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Phera Plex is def anabolic, but it does come with some sides... Acne, oily skin, hair thinning, and sometimes back pumps without enough water.
With sides like those, wouldn't that make it it androgenic? Correct me if I am wrong.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With sides like those, wouldn't that make it it androgenic? Correct me if I am wrong.
I think the acne and the hair would be, but the water i dont think is. The water comes with SD as well and i dont believe SD is androgenic at all. As Some of the reps for DS on here have posted. PP is much much dirtier then SD.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yes it def is anabolic, and androgenic my bad. I was commenting on the supposed lack of sides.:thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yes it def is anabolic, and androgenic my bad. I was commenting on the supposed lack of sides.:thumbsup:
Its all good my friend, all good. :thumbsup:

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
A bunch of smart and insightful lads on this board. I am impressed by the contributions you all continue to add.:afro:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is Phera-Plex? Ive heard its almost entirely anabolic w/ little/no androgenic sides. True?

oh boy dont get me started. phera-plex is extremely androgenic allow me to quote...
The active ingredient in Pher-Plex is 17a-Methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene also known as 2-ene. It is a naturally occuring pheromone that we have slightly tweaked to increase oral bioavailability. It is a de-oxy derivative of methyltestosterone in which the bond of unsaturation has been shifted from the four-carbon to the two-carbon on the molecular chain. This change makes it 1.9 times as androgenic as methyltestosterone, and 12 times as anabolic. Please note, however, that this does not necessarily make the product "better"- only that a twelfth the dosage is required to get the same anabolic effect as methyltestosterone. Studies on the A-ring reduced version of 2-ene (which basically just means that it has been hydrogenated) indicate extensive metabolism to the 3-keto analogue. In theory, this could be anticipated with 2-ene and may account for it's potent androgenicity and the potential for indirect aromatization to a smaller degree.

The pleasure in this compound is that it is milligram for milligram 1.5 times as anabolic and 9.4 times as androgenic as Superdrol, so the real sweetness is its androgenic profile. Most tend to scare away at the mention of androgenic effects, but a lot of the "alpha-male" properties associated with anabolics are due to their androgeniceffects, such as increases in strength, hardening of muscles, increased vascularity in-gym pumps, and increased focus - and of course, increased libido. All of which are very much present with use of Phera-Plex. While aggression also tends to be associated with androgenicity, with 2-ene this does not appear to be the case. In fact, it produces a good mentality like the anti- depressant effect of dianabol ("Dbol") but without the typical bloat and hypertension (or at least to a much lesser degree). One of the initial testers reproted that it is "one of the best "feel good" compounds I have ever tried, with the exception of milborne ("Cheque Drops") or M4OHN".

2-ene vs. 3-ene
3-ene is a compound in a popular formula available (personal insert: im pretty sure they are referencing EmaxLMG); however there is avery little information available about it. The 17-unmethylated version (PI: MaxLMG) of 3-ene is only about 40% as androgenic as testosterone and only about 80% as anabolic. The 17-unmethylated version of 2-ene is also about as 40% as androgenic as testosterone but happens to be about 150% as anabolic. Therefore, it is reasonable to anticipate that these same ratios would apply to the 17-methylated versions making 2-ene theoretically about twice as myotropic as 3-ene. While both 2-ene and 3-ene are as equally unfriendly to the liver, milligram for millgram, 2-ene is also roughly twice as anabolic, therefore efficiency favoiurs 2-ene. In a nutshell, there is little need to include 3-ene in your cycle or stack, when 2-ene is the coumpound causing signifcant effects.

Moreover, unlike other porducts (PI: EmaxLMG), our 2-ene is comprised completely of the 5a isomer and not a 5a/b mixture, thereby making Phera-Plex the superior pheromone product on the market.
So from this write up you can see that not only is this superior to Superdrol in androgenicity but it beats it out in anabolism, which Superdrol has been heralded for. As well as the famed EmaxLMG, which seems to be on an equal scale of androgenicity with Phera-Plex, is roughly half as anabolic.

i can personally attest to the fact that Phera-Plex is a worthy product as can many of the guys on this board, just run a search, but this golden goose seems to be over looked by most.

It seems to me also that although it is quite Androgenic, which i loved, it does not seem to carry an equal amount of androgenic sides. There is a thread specifically made to this topic on here right now where more then one of my fellpw board members are absolutly stunned at the results they are recieving all the while, with the exception of liver values from methylation, experiencing few to no sides at all, and definately none that cant be combated with proper upkeep and a proper PCT.

All in all I think anyone would be well served to at least try PP for your self and experience what its all about. It has quickly taken over my favorite spot in the oral catagory and could rival much more. I expireinced M1T like gains, fast and explosive, with the hardness and better safety of Superdrol all the while with a dandy libido boost.

Well theres my 2 cents and then some if you want the full writeup its available here http://www.anabolicx.com/articles/pheraplex1.pdf
on Anabolic Extremes web page.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah what he said !!! I love it and i have done emax with oily, itchy scalp, and teenage acne like sides at 30 mgs, but i am doing 30 mgs with little sides, but gains of 5lbs of solid muscle not water weight while cutting, and using Basic Cuts !!!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Phera-Plex could be pretty hard on the hair. Anyone who is prone to MPB ever used it? I dont see how it can be so androgenic and not be hard on the hair. I'd rather stick w/ something less androgenic (more like OT). The only prohormone that tempted me previously was m4ohn. I really liked m4ohn, I didnt notice any sides. The gains were slow but they were quality. Overall it gave me 4-5lb of maintainable , permanent lean muscle mass. That along with no dies is all you can really ask for in a PH. Otherwise you might as well look underground. :D