Ouch... sore ass

BigBill

Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have ever got an infection from IM injections? I just got some Tren Enanthate from IP (and I do trust the source, I've been dealing with him for many years) and about 12 hours after my first injection, my right cheek swoled up and I feel like a golf ball is in it. Now I did steralize the stuff when I got it by bakeing it for 20 min. at 250 degrees, but for some reason I'm still all swole up and in some pain. What do you think is the reason for this and what should I do?

:whiner:

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
maybe you injected it too fast, or you didnt massage the muscle tissue enough after the injection. i usually get lumps when i dont massage enough.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would not think it is an infection if it started hurting just 12 hours after the injection.

But to be on the safe side watch for a fever, redness in the area and heat at the injection spot.

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
maybe you injected it too fast, or you didnt massage the muscle tissue enough after the injection. i usually get lumps when i dont massage enough.
Yeah, I used to get lumps when I was using 18 ga that came on sust redijects. Was just injecting too darn fast.

BigBill

Awards
True, it might not be an infection. There is no reddness, and the Tren Enan was pretty fluid, so I might of injected too fast. But it sure as hell hurts!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
It can be caused by the concentration of the compound, or if it were mixed with another. Also, location can play a roll. Another thing is the first couple may be somewhat painful, but then the area becomes more accustomed to the hormone and the pain is lesser.

Try this, heat the oil in the pin under hot tap water prior to injecting. Massage the area afterwards. Apply moist heat to the area for 10-15 minutes. Even take a hot shower or sit in a hot tub. These things can help alleviate the pain and lump.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oil based solutions can't be reliably sterilized with heat alone. The heat and duration required is well beyond the melting point of the hormone, but some say heat shocking works...

You need to filter into a sterile vial if you have any doubts. It's really the only way.