SD + FinigenX + 1,4 -Dione

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
My best friend, after I had good results running a FinigenX and 1,4 andro cycle is now thinking about running something smiliar, but adding in superdrol... He wants to run this:

Weeks 1-3 :1,4 @ 600 mg ED
Weeks 1-3 :FinigenX @ 9cc ED
Weeks 4-6 :Superdrol : 10mg Week1
20mg Week2-3

I have never taken Superdrol so I don't know what the gain expectancy could be- but is this a bad cycle on paper? My results from my 1,4 FinigenX cycle were decent- about 7 lbs lean body mass kept through the 1 month cycle, 1 month PCT- He hasn't told me what he plans for PCT he is just trying to plan a decent cycle with what is available to him. I told him that many people run Prostanozol

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
Well with SD, a lot of people lose about 5lbs after they get off it.... for me on other hand though i am still in me 2 week of PCT i am still gaining weight and hardening my muscles... That may just be proper diet and Cr2 but it definately did well for me.

If were you on this cycle I would keep a bottle of nolva around because that cycle is a lot of androgens... my .02 cents

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run the 1,4 for the whole 6wks. it takes some time to kick in. also that a low dose. the rest looks good.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Run the 1,4 all the way through. It should really help with appetite during the throes of the SD sides...may even alleviate some of them with the red blood cell boost.