phera plex/madol: how the heck?

Ikaika

Ikaika

Awards
As the logs keep coming, I see an overwhelming lack of sides: no suppression, no loss of libido, no blood pressure increase..the list of "no's" continues pretty impressively. But...

Beyond the obvious liver toxicity resulting from the methylation of this compound, can any of you chemistry gurus come up with any reason that PheraPlex, aka Madol, is running so clean? It seems like it would be more androgenic than E-max and SD, but the lack of sides is really puzzling the hell outta me...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not a chemist but their is some suppression. I would be surprised to see no BP rise. I would expect libido to be about the same if not raised.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the list of "No's" intrigues me, too, especially since E...Max LMG was the most overhyped pill I've ever taken.

It intrigues me enough to buy a couple bottles!

BTW--I've asked before, but is it possible that some people need to dose things like E...Max and PP much higher to have results like noobs report? I mean, I run Mdien at 20mg...and I'm supposed to do the same with E...max/PP?

My thought would be we would see more sides if people were dosing 40-50mg. daily.

Vtaper

Awards
I found it a little harsh on the hair line at 20 a day.

Ikaika

Ikaika

Awards
Yeah, the list of "No's" intrigues me, too, especially since E...Max LMG was the most overhyped pill I've ever taken.

It intrigues me enough to buy a couple bottles!

BTW--I've asked before, but is it possible that some people need to dose things like E...Max and PP much higher to have results like noobs report? I mean, I run Mdien at 20mg...and I'm supposed to do the same with E...max/PP?

My thought would be we would see more sides if people were dosing 40-50mg. daily.
Krzna and PROVERBS were dosing at 40 mg/day...I think 'verbs might have even gone up to 50 for his last week.

I'm interested in PP as a compound for my first cycle...so I guess i'm one of the noobs as well. :D

This is the first I've heard of hair shedding problems...how many other cycles have you run? Did you use any azelaic acid/nizoral/spiro?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am currently running 30 mgs of pp, only because i have ran 30 of emax and went back down to 20. emax is not as clean as Phera, so the sides are more at higher doses. I would love to run pp at a higher dosage, but i am going to run it for 8 weeks (yes 8 weeks to see if that will be more beneficial than my previous 4 weeker on emax and 6 weeker on prostan stack...

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Geesh...I would love to try 8 weeks at considerable dosage, but I'm worried about the blood values and such...haven't seen much to indicate the relative safety of this methyl in particular.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
See that is the thing, i am going to be running pp at 30mgs straight for the 8 weeks, and if i feel anything i will be at my doc with no hesitation. also in the past i have run m1t and a mdien stack, and ran into no liver probs(dont worry would never do that again) maybe Dr. D can chime in on the duration.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
I am currently running 30 mgs of pp, only because i have ran 30 of emax and went back down to 20. emax is not as clean as Phera, so the sides are more at higher doses. I would love to run pp at a higher dosage, but i am going to run it for 8 weeks (yes 8 weeks to see if that will be more beneficial than my previous 4 weeker on emax and 6 weeker on prostan stack...

....See that is the thing, i am going to be running pp at 30mgs straight for the 8 weeks, and if i feel anything i will be at my doc with no hesitation. also in the past i have run m1t and a mdien stack, and ran into no liver probs(dont worry would never do that again) maybe Dr. D can chime in on the duration.
Outstanding! I"ve run SuperDrol at 20-30mgs for 5 weeks, and felt that it could be run longer myself. In the next coming months I'm planning an 8 week (maybe even 10) cycle with a base of 4ad transdermal supplemented with 4ad oral pills, and PheraPlex for the first 5 weeks, and Superdrol for the last 5 weeks (so yes, they will overlap for the 2 weeks in the middle). The PheraPlex will be 30mgs and the Superdrol will be 30mgs, although I *may* drop them both down to 20mgs while they overlap, but I dunno about that... I guess I'll base it on how I feel.

Of course, I'll be running a ton of ancillaries with this. RYR, coQ10, etc, etc, etc. If YOU are going to run PP for 8 weeks straight, I REALLY hope that you will look into doing the same to protect yourself. I've had blood tests done before and after a cycle, and mine came out very nice, so I know what works for me. I REALLY suggest that you get blood tests for yourself as well, so you can really KNOW what's going on in your body. :) Please keep us updated on how this goes, I for one, am very interested.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently i am taking coq10 at 120 mgs, and 6 liver renew by vitamin world, as well as 120 mgs of policosinol so i am def doin the support supps. Like i have chimed in before these support supps have def made the difference, as i ran emax with none and had intense back pumps itchy scalp and some aggression at 30mgs. did not get any bloodwork that last time, but will this time. Thanks RSwan for askin, and chiming in...

Last edited:

Vtaper

Awards
Krzna and PROVERBS were dosing at 40 mg/day...I think 'verbs might have even gone up to 50 for his last week.

I'm interested in PP as a compound for my first cycle...so I guess i'm one of the noobs as well. :D

This is the first I've heard of hair shedding problems...how many other cycles have you run? Did you use any azelaic acid/nizoral/spiro?
Ive run several cycles, all over the counter. This time, thinning was more noticable as these "muscle enhancers" get more potent. I use a hair product called nisim. it is a shampoo and topical formula. Works very well, Ive never seen it written about on these boards however. Probably not as strong as some of the products you mentioned, but I have been very happy with the results, I use the shampoo year round, but only buy the topical concentrate when begining a cycle. I ended PP last week of sept. hair is already looking normal.........where I am the only one who can tell its thinning.

mitch911

Awards
10 week cycle of sd? isnt that just a lil overkill on your liver?

Ikaika

Ikaika

Awards
its a 10 week 4ad cycle, with 5 weeks of PP and 5 of Superdrol.

I talked to Big Cat yesterday and he said that the reason for the lack of sides with PP is that it is structurally unrelated to test or estrogen, so that in and of itself will keep sides to a minimum. Very cool stuff.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
after these long cycles please post your blood test results.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i ran a like cycle of PP and SD 4 of one four ofanother for a total of 6 weeks.(2 overlapping) and felt great. now i know i need blood results to back that up so seeing as im finishing PCT this weekend ill be getting blood done in 2 weeks and ill post it here. considering i gained 17 lbs retained 13 and lost fat throughout the entire cycle/PCT id call it a friggen huge succes.

my cycle looked like this:

weeks 1-4 prostan 75/100/100/100
weeks 1-4 PP 10/20/30/20
weeks 3-6 SD 10/20/20/20
weeks 7-11 nolva 50/40/30/20/10

bunch of extras Perfect Cycle throughout CLA n lots of other crap during pct, if anyone cares ask.

this was ~ my 5th cycle. 3M1t cycles and a superdrol standalone preceded this one. (yes M1T was my first PH and admittedly i was unschooled at the time, at least it was a higher power blend including hawthorne licorice root and milk thistle with 5 mg M1T so the highest i dosed was 10 mg. and i at least took 2 bottles of 6-oxo afterwards)

sorry for the rant but please keep us updated on an extended PP cycle as i loved it and only came off cause i ran out, it felt so good with minimal, excuse me, ZERO sides.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
as i loved it and only came off cause i ran out, it felt so good with minimal, excuse me, ZERO sides.
Very nice. I'm interested in finding out a bit more about the PheraPlex portion of your cycle. How long did it take for you to "feel it"...? Could you tell a difference between 10mg and 20mg? Did you notice a difference between 20mg and 30mg? How was it during the weeks when the PP and the SD where taken together? Was it in any way how it is described in the PheraPlex write up about stacking PP and SD together? (that being - "You will love most of the effects of Phera-Plex, but after using a full bottle you will welcome the transition to Superdrol – beauty after the beast.")
Also, mind telling us what you weigh now and if you know, your bodyfat percentage?

Thanks! Glad to hear your cycle was a great success!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very nice. I'm interested in finding out a bit more about the PheraPlex portion of your cycle. How long did it take for you to "feel it"...? Could you tell a difference between 10mg and 20mg? Did you notice a difference between 20mg and 30mg? How was it during the weeks when the PP and the SD where taken together? Was it in any way how it is described in the PheraPlex write up about stacking PP and SD together? (that being - "You will love most of the effects of Phera-Plex, but after using a full bottle you will welcome the transition to Superdrol – beauty after the beast.")
Also, mind telling us what you weigh now and if you know, your bodyfat percentage?

Thanks! Glad to hear your cycle was a great success!
ya man i really wish that i had access to some sort of bf%scale/instruments but i dont, all i know is its lower then the start of the cycle.

i weighed 168 at the start of the cycle up to 185 by the fourth week (due to a lack of funds=lack of food i didnt gain much on SD had continuous body recomposition ie fat loss hardening repartitioning) and today at the last day of PCT i weigh 180 lbs.

i think that for the most part im an extreme responder, but it seriously kicked in like by day three i felt "ON"(now mind you i was taking Prostan as well and i attribute the fast action to that stack), i had also just came off an RXT stand alone cycle for some Gyno flair up and so i feel i was primed and ready for a cycle. the biggest difference was the change to 30 mg but from 10-20 i think it was required progression no real difference but still really strong, 30 was just unreal, strength gains like i was the friggen hulk.

as far as the write up bout PP i think that they misjudged it as that was written when they were still speculating it could do. i personally loved it and wish i could have stayed on. i really didnt want to come off. thats why there are so many guys in this thread considering running it for longer periods of time. i really really like this and would choose it over any other supp any day.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
i had also just came off an RXT stand alone cycle for some Gyno flair up and so i feel i was primed and ready for a cycle.
I wonder if this could mean that you can prepare your boys for a cycle in order to minimize shutdown. Did you feel very shutdown? Did you recover quickly?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if this could mean that you can prepare your boys for a cycle in order to minimize shutdown. Did you feel very shutdown? Did you recover quickly?
no i didnt feel shut down whatsoever through out the entire cycle:dance: even though PP is supposed to naturally give you a libido boost (and it did) its still suppresive to a degree but i didnt have any noticable ball shrinkage and that was after 6 weeks.

i did feel that i recovered fast as well but i still ran the 5 week pct for safe measure.

the RXT by itself wasnt half bad either, pretty good strength/focus.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another thing many guys do while "on" is run an anti-e test support throughout (like 10-20mg of nolva) to minimize shutdown, i still think that its not a bad idea though to front your cycle with a natty test booster though.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
another thing many guys do while "on" is run an anti-e test support throughout (like 10-20mg of nolva) to minimize shutdown, i still think that its not a bad idea though to front your cycle with a natty test booster though.
I think you are confused here. A reason some people run an anti-e throughout a cycle is because they are predisposed to estrogen related sides, ie- gyno. So, before it comes an issue, the people that have to deal with this take a low dose nolva throughout the cycle to combat this from happening. About "minimizing shutdown", you are still introducing an exogenous hormone to your body, your body will realize this and slow/shut down it's own production of testosterone. The "libidio boost" is just from the exogenous hormone running through your body. Everybody's body is different though, and these are just "general" statements, so take that for what it's worth. :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you are confused here. A reason some people run an anti-e throughout a cycle is because they are predisposed to estrogen related sides, ie- gyno. So, before it comes an issue, the people that have to deal with this take a low dose nolva throughout the cycle to combat this from happening. About "minimizing shutdown", you are still introducing an exogenous hormone to your body, your body will realize this and slow/shut down it's own production of testosterone. The "libidio boost" is just from the exogenous hormone running through your body. Everybody's body is different though, and these are just "general" statements, so take that for what it's worth. :)
ya your right i was thinking wrong there. late night, as far as the introduction of hormones and suppression this is something i know about, the idea were discussing is that maybe its possible to get you natty test high enough above natural production via RXT to combat the supression going so far negative.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ya your right i was thinking wrong there. late night, as far as the introduction of hormones and suppression this is something i know about, the idea were discussing is that maybe its possible to get you natty test high enough above natural production via RXT to combat the supression going so far negative.
poopey i'm going to run the same thing you did, pp/sd for 6 weeks starting tomorrow... i had planned on doing pp/sd and HST, but some things came up and I postponed the cycle, but kept with the hst, and i noticed i leaned out considerably... i didn't like hst too much but starting tomorrow i'm going to be going straight up bulk diet/workout routine with it to see how that treats me

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
poopey i'm going to run the same thing you did, pp/sd for 6 weeks starting tomorrow... i had planned on doing pp/sd and HST, but some things came up and I postponed the cycle, but kept with the hst, and i noticed i leaned out considerably... i didn't like hst too much but starting tomorrow i'm going to be going straight up bulk diet/workout routine with it to see how that treats me
Nice. How will you be running it? PP for the first 3 weeks and then SD for the last 3 weeks? Or PP for the fist 4, and SD for the last 4? Let us know, and keep us updated! If you're running a log, I'd definately like to check it out!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya bro youll be a happy camper fo' sho', im waiting a couple weeks n then i think im gonna run a PP solo cycle, might throw in some prostan if i can find it cheap enough. but ya man id run PP first, works good strong and fast and i feel that SD after helps to solidify and build on those gains perfectly. AX done good. good luck though man and keep us informed.