PH cutting cycle and PCT fat gain

luggnut

Awards
i know you aren't supposed to cut during PCT but if you went on a cutting cycle while using PH when you end you cycle what should your calorie count be ( same as on cycle... above?) because if you were cutting on cycle then keeping calories the same during PCT would have you below maintenance during PCT as well. so is a little fat gain during PCT unavoidable?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i know you aren't supposed to cut during PCT but if you went on a cutting cycle while using PH when you end you cycle what should your calorie count be ( same as on cycle... above?) because if you were cutting on cycle then keeping calories the same during PCT would have you below maintenance during PCT as well. so is a little fat gain during PCT unavoidable?
Depends on the cycle, but you are going to be on a caloric deficit while cutting so you would not want calories the same during PCT.

If you post the cycle it would help to give a more detailed answer and a strategy to combat any fat gain.

luggnut

Awards
i was either going with a non methyl cycle since i finish a superdrol/phera cycle 8 weeks ago and it made me feel like ****. so probaly mag10 and prostan stack. maybe go methyl with phera ( low dose) and prostan? i also have some max lmg if it would be better to stack?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i was either going with a non methyl cycle since i finish a superdrol/phera cycle 8 weeks ago and it made me feel like ****. so probaly mag10 and prostan stack. maybe go methyl with phera ( low dose) and prostan? i also have some max lmg if it would be better to stack?
What are your goals?

What are your stats?

How long of a cut do you want to run?
The slower you cut, the less likely you are to lose muscle and the less need for AAS.

What is your diet & excersize plan look like? This truly is the key to a successfull cut. AAS don't make you lose fat, a caloric deficit does.

If you can cut without AAS, then you need no PCT, thus no worry about fat gain.

Need more info. :)

luggnut

Awards
i currently weigh 202 at 5ft 9.5in and would guess 12% bodyfat. i have been hampered with achilles tendonitis so i can only walk for cardio at the moment. i train upperbody / lowerbody split for a total of 4 sessions a week. and walk mornings 2-3 days a week. i was wanting to cut and hold onto most of my new strenght. so i figured a little phera or mag10 would help.
how many weeks would it take me to get to 7% or so. i have cut to this % before without any AAS but was week as hell and weighed about 165.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i currently weigh 202 at 5ft 9.5in and would guess 12% bodyfat. i have been hampered with achilles tendonitis so i can only walk for cardio at the moment. i train upperbody / lowerbody split for a total of 4 sessions a week. and walk mornings 2-3 days a week. i was wanting to cut and hold onto most of my new strenght. so i figured a little phera or mag10 would help.
how many weeks would it take me to get to 7% or so. i have cut to this % before without any AAS but was week as hell and weighed about 165.
How long depends on calories expended vs. calories eaten. If you wanted to lose 1lb a week, you would need a deficit of 500 calories per day. Nothing wrong with walking to burn calories but you will just have to do it for longer. Maybe some swimming if you gym has a pool? Personally, I would cut natural and save the AAS for bulking. Burning fat is a lot easier than building LBM. If you do use them you may research adding a nutrient partitioner into your PCT such as an EC stack or Clen. This will help prevent an excess in calories from being stored as fat. Also consider a cortisol inhibiter like lean extreme or 7-oxo. I use 7-oxo because I picked up a lot of bulk powder and I just run a transdermal. Works great.

I don't know if I really answered your question or not but I suggest using the search function. There are tons of threads relating to this very topic with a lot of insight from people a lot smarter than me. ;)